Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Help: Continuous Chest Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: Continuous Chest Pain (543 Views)

Chest pain and stiffness. / Chest Pain: Ulcer Or Angina? / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Continuous Chest Pain by wvictory(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
have been experiencing this sharp pain in my left side of the chest, when I turn sideways I feel the pain in my bones there
have taken both herbal n white medicine, am just confused this been giving me sleepless night, even gone for an x-ray n the doctor said there's no problem. I don't know if am being prescribed the right drugs
am just super confused and worried

I need your suggestions please
Re: Help: Continuous Chest Pain by Kylekent59: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
it could be a sore in the chest.

Avoid pepperish and hot food
Re: Help: Continuous Chest Pain by Healthyway15: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2020
wvictory:
have been experiencing this sharp pain in my left side of the chest, when I turn sideways I feel the pain in my bones there
have taken both herbal n white medicine, am just confused this been giving me sleepless night, even gone for an x-ray n the doctor said there's no problem. I don't know if am being prescribed the right drugs

Hello... Sorry about your condition

Pain in the left side of the chest is always caused by a certain underlying health condition, and there are a lot of health conditions that could lead to pain in the left side of the chest.

But for the right diagnosis and proper recommendation of treatment for your condition, answers need to be provided to some questions.

Does your symptoms worsen when you lie flat, or take deep breaths or cough? Do you have trouble breathing especially when lying down? Does the pain progresses to your left shoulder or neck? Do you feel better when sitting up and leaning forward?
Re: Help: Continuous Chest Pain by wvictory(m): 6:06am On Mar 09, 2020
yea I also feel a pain at my back shoulders, and I lie sideways to ease the pain, when I breath deep I also feel the pain.. I feel better when sitting up
Re: Help: Continuous Chest Pain by wvictory(m): 6:08am On Mar 09, 2020
Healthyway15:

Hello... Sorry about your condition

Pain in the left side of the chest is always caused by a certain underlying health condition, and there are a lot of health conditions that could lead to pain in the left side of the chest.

But for the right diagnosis and proper recommendation of treatment for your condition, answers need to be provided to some questions.

Does your symptoms worsen when you lie flat, or take deep breaths or cough? Do you have trouble breathing especially when lying down? Does the pain progresses to your left shoulder or neck? Do you feel better when sitting up and leaning forward?

yea I also feel a pain at my back shoulders, and I lie sideways to ease the pain, when I breath deep I also feel the pain.. I feel better when sitting up
Re: Help: Continuous Chest Pain by Healthyway15: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2020
wvictory:

There's high probability that it is caused by Pericarditis (the inflammation of the pericardium that surrounds the heart), and if left untreated, it could lead to more complications. You can read more about it online, and if you eventually discover it's what you're suffering from, you can check my signature, and get in touch with me on whatsapp for proper treatment of pericarditis for the desired results.
Re: Help: Continuous Chest Pain by ppeessuu: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2020
Oga u have h pylori infection in ur stomach and if care is not taken it will lead to ulcer.
Re: Help: Continuous Chest Pain by Mariangeles(f): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2020
wvictory:

Sorry about how you feel.
Have you checked you blood pressure?
Re: Help: Continuous Chest Pain by Kinghillc: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2021
ppeessuu:
Oga u have h pylori infection in ur stomach and if care is not taken it will lead to ulcer.

How did you know about this and what do you recommend. My result came out positive for h.pylori and I can feel this pain on my right chest and middle of my chest just below the breastbone. After taking combi proxi for one month, I’m now on omeprazole for one month. I need help please. I can’t even sleep at night.

(1) (Reply)

How We Discovered The Woman With Third Case Coronavirus - Health Commissioner / Don't Wear Your Nose Mask Inside Out / JUST IN: Six Coronavirus Patients Now Negative, Says Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.