Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History (51578 Views)

Mbaka To Buhari Government: Apologise God Says You Are Wicked Maggots, Hooligans / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by joepepsy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
PDP stole the key cheesy
CXLVII:
Gibberish!

He is no longer bishop and now a prophet

Wonders shall never end.

How about the gate of hell he promised to open, seems he has misplaced the keys
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Seetto: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
tiredoflife:

Has he completed the 8yrs yet
For your mind na, your prayer na make hien no complete 8yrs, some of you are worst than boko haram.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Parrish: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Who appointed him as great man of God? Stop deceiving yourself.
It's only God that knows his men. Don't allow anyone/ human to point anyone to you as man of God.

Matthew 19:23.

Then Jesus said to his disciples." Truly I tell you the truth, it's very hard for rich person to enter the kingdom of Heaven"

Don't fool yourself with Oyedepo's richness
[/s]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by luluman: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
CXLVII:
Gibberish!

Wonders shall never end.

One son of Lucifer spotted.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by tiredoflife(m): 12:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Seetto:

For your mind na, your prayer na make hien no complete 8yrs, some of you are worst than boko haram.

Oga answer the question
Has he completed the 8yrs
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
APCNig:
Yet, Buhari won in the polling booth in your compound. You campaigned vigorously against Buhari after getting promises from Atikuchukwu, but Buhari atill won right under your nose. Why? The academics there see beyond you. Whom God hath blessed, no one can curse.
shatap ewu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Adonko:
that's his job grin cheesy and buhari's children had a nice weekend in 5 star hotel, but after sleeping in a mosquito infested smelling dungeon in Ogbomosho he is here defending his master. grin
pity am small naa. Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
CXLVII:

You guys make up your story and make it a news.

The president silent about it. Where did you read that. What was expected of him to do, declare a massacre in a guerilla warfare?

I love when you criticise and make recommendations about what should have been done. That way, it makes sense and makes people are the lapses of the government.

It's easy to condemn, very easy. Anybody can do that.

Just a question. Do you think Buhari is doing enough to end the killing, kidnapping and wicked act? Secondly, do you think his Service chief has what it takes to squash insecurity in our nation?

Let's stop playing to the gallery, we have security challenges at hand and our government is not doing enough.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Caregiver053: 1:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
This Businessman in the house of God won't stop amazing me. If you want to contest against Buhari why didn't you do so in 2019? He so much hate everything Islam and all pious Muslims.

But why
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Antivirus92(m): 1:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
BluntBoy:

One thing I have come to know in life is that it is very easy to criticize based on face value alone. Maybe if you spend less than an hour with the president, you might come to appreciate him.

All of you criticizing based on what you fail to see might be totally wrong.

but criticising jonathan on what u failed to see is good
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Front0lane: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
AreaFada2:

I know if one day as an old man you have erectile dysfunction, it will be Jonathan's fault too. grin cheesy cheesy grin

This comment proves that you are a lunatic. I never mentioned Jonathan in my initial comment but then you went on about how Buhari is boko Haram negotiator but you don't want me to mention Ebele worse dealing with boko Haram to counter the rubbish you were saying. Your bigoted hate filled head need to be wiped thoroughly with horse wipe.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Megaideas(f): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
THEIR DAYS ARE REALLY NUMBERED SIR.

AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by AreaFada2: 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Front0lane:

This comment proves that you are a lunatic. I never mentioned Jonathan in my initial comment but then you went on about how Buhari is boko Haram negotiator but you don't want me to mention Ebele worse dealing with boko Haram to counter the rubbish you were saying. Your bigoted hate filled head need to be wiped thoroughly with horse wipe.

Coming from a regular resident of Aro, Uselu and Yaba Left, that's very rich. Taking yourself too seriously. Pele. Eku Buhari economy. Enjoy it. shocked shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by BluntBoy(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Antivirus92:
but criticising jonathan on what u failed to see is good

I criticized GEJ based on what I saw. So, rather than say that GEJ didn't care, I always wrote that he wasn't doing enough.

But to come out and say Buhari does not care about the killings going on in the country is terrible.

How can there be a president who would not care that insecurity is a serious challenge under him?

Yes, a leader may be incompetent, may not be doing much, but it is too much to think a man will sit comfortably in the presidential villa, and not care about insecurity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by ikennamadu1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
APCNig:

Today, he is President while Babangida is a vegetable.
This is the 2nd time I will have to warn you to stop typing rubbish... I will ban you for life.... Don't say I do not warn you ooo...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by godliman: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
CXLVII:
Gibberish!

Wonders shall never end.

your write up is the real gibberish sir. That man spoke honest trurh to power
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Blessed769(m): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
That's my Papa Talking. We Need Someone That Will Tell This Government Their Error To Their Face.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
APCNig:

I am typing from a 7 Star hotel

Is the expense from your salary or you are spending tax payers public money ??

Can you show us the business you do to generate 7 star hotel bills, outside of POLITICS ?

This administration has killed every reasonable source of livelihood for decent business men. Right now, only government workers and few employees of banks, oil companies and service industry still live like humans in Nigeria.

No one hates your 7 star hotel status but just know that you are worse than the PDP you were busy accusing of corruption.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
dado why are you gnashing your teeth, curse the guy already.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by triplettlamas96: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Oh well

zzzz//////
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by CSTR2: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
maasoap:
The man is simply pained that there is lack of patronage from the president unlike in the past. He equally didn't hide his hate against the president and he openly campaigned against him. So, nothing new, we know so many of them like that. Kukah is there too.

[s][/s]

As for you, I only have one wish for you: more wailing in your life
I hope you know isa funtua is now a very rich man thanks to buhari.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Molutex(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=Adonko post=87283616] Nobody blessed buhari he rigged his way through with the help of Inec and that shortman devil oshiomole, an election that was due to hold some four/five hours time and was cancelled and shifted, are you this dumb to know that something was fishing ...what is good about buhari and how is he blessed when prices of food stuff that should originally be accessible by common Nigerians is skyrocketing daily.

He is a curse to this Country take it or leave it.

I just wonder when some of you will have sense even goat is beginning to have sense in this economy more than some APC buhari faithfuls zombies. True talk. Buhari is worser than adolf hitler
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by eguarojeona: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
APCNig:
Yet, Buhari won in the polling booth in your compound. You campaigned vigorously against Buhari after getting promises from Atikuchukwu, but Buhari atill won right under your nose. Why? The academics there see beyond you. Whom God hath blessed, no one can curse.
The reason why I don't rate this country anymore.Buhari/APC's integrity.If you will boastfully and ignorantly say you didn't rig the presidential/osun/Kano pools.I am ashamed for you all.And we have no hope with your kind.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Iluvmycontr3: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://punchng.com/buhari-govt-most-wicked-in-nigerias-history-oyedepo/

I said you are bad and you said that is a crime. Must I say you are good when you are bad??
Must i?
Must i?
Must i?

No sir.

Hahahaha. Naija!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by babaireti(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
SAI Baba, a running mouth here needs a feeding bottle
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Organs(m): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
I am not a fan of Buahri 2nd term however, how come this guy and all the Christians boasting with powers to perform miracles, how come none of them can enter sambisa and help us rescue those kidnapped girls and sack bokoharam? They will go to America, canada, etc, go top Bokoharam's den full of evil, none of them, not even one single one will go. Why?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Rebuke: 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Afamed:

Who appointed him as great man of God? Stop deceiving yourself.
It's only God that knows his men. Don't allow anyone/ human to point anyone to you as man of God.

Matthew 19:23.

Then Jesus said to his disciples." Truly I tell you the truth, it's very hard for rich person to enter the kingdom of Heaven"

Don't fool yourself with Oyedepo's richness

Yhu can even quote scriptures. Ain't surprised though.

"Having the form of godliness yet denying the power thereof. Smh".

To be wise is to never critisize what yhu don't know.

I can tell - yhu are so full of yhursef, and do yhu know what yhurself is? Dust, mere sands.

The Holy Spirit in us is what makes us extra ordinary. Seek to be filled with the Holy Spirit today and stop fooling yhurself around in the name of being knowledgeable.

Go and study the scripture and ask God to give yhu understanding before yhur ignorance destroys yhu.

Yhur quote above explains yhur ignorance. Or maybe just a wolf in sheep clothing. Bye.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by strungcity: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Today, he is President while Babangida is a vegetable.[/quote

]Do you mean to say Abba Kyar?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Afamed: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rebuke:

Yhu can even quote scriptures. Ain't surprised though.

"Having the form of godliness yet denying the power thereof. Smh".

To be wise is to never critisize what yhu don't know.

I can tell - yhu are so full of yhursef, and do yhu know what yhurself is? Dust, mere sands.

The Holy Spirit in us is what makes us extra ordinary. Seek to be filled with the Holy Spirit today and stop fooling yhurself around in the name of being knowledgeable.

Go and study the scripture and ask God to give yhu understanding before yhur ignorance destroys yhu.

Yhur quote above explains yhur ignorance. Or maybe just a wolf in sheep clothing. Bye.

Nigga free yourself from all these self appointed men of god. Only God knows his men
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by Kaymaxine(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
desiredhome:

What is the difference between a politician and the Nigerian GOs allize Pastorpreours?
Talking of hell.....you know nothing of hell fire because you living in Nigeria is already in living in hell fire.
Oh I thought you people say you are all rich by serving or contributing to your Papa ...so why complaining? ignorant is really a disease
I have told you,I am a Christian and a Nigerian.I don't follow humans,I follow God.
But my point is that the government is your problem,not pastors.You would have been indifferent if you were a pastor too!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by riczy(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
APCNig:
u mean God blessed him to kill us?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Buhari Government, Most Wicked In Nigeria’s History by africandollar: 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
Seetto:
Hie be like say, this guy see buhari for hien dream last night, if this is how Jesus preach the gospel,I believe oyedepo will not be standing on the pulpit saying all these rubbish..

M'oron! Go and read your Bible very well, Jesus abused and raged at the Pharisees, Sadducees and the Temple Leaders during his time when they refused to do the right things. But again, you're not a 'christian' so I wouldn't expect you to know how Christ behaved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Spirit Meat Devotional / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo / Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.