Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) (1745 Views)

I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno / TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader / *ambode's Face-saving Presence At Osun APC Mega Rally: Too Little, Too Late!* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Parrish: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
I may not like this basket mouth FFK, but I like this particular message.

Let the awareness of self-determination continue to grow stronger in the minds of Nigerians.
[/s]
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=ezenwajosh post=87289139]

WHAT PUSHED US TO OTHER REGION WAS SURVIVAL AFTER THE WAR...

But the war has been over for close to 50 years now, but your people are still migrating en masse.

WHAT PUSHED US TO OTHER REGION WAS INDUSTRIAL HUBS AND SEA PORT

I know you are referring to Lagos, but there are no seaports in Ibadan and Kano? Or you don't think there are a sizeable number of Igbos in these places too?

NO AMTTER HOW I TRY TO EXPLAIN IT TO YOU YOU MIGHT STILL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IF A SINGLE SEA PORT BECAME FULL FUNCTUONAL IN THE REGION YOU CALL SOUTH SOUTH HALF THE IGBO POPULATION IN LAGOS WILL DISAPPEAR

Biafra still won't have access to the sea unless the Niger Delta people have decided to forgo of their own Republic and merge with Biafra.

From their uproar here, I doubt that. There are Igbos in the Delta, will they go with Biafra? I guess a referendum will settle that, right?

HAVE YOU SEEN LAGOS DURING EXMAS

THAT TELLS YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Lagos will have an opportunity to breathe and grow her infrastructure after the split of the country.

More population doesn't exactly help a city especially if the city doesn't have the infrastructure to cater to the incoming migrants.

So, yes i support Biafra wholeheartedly and I'm sure y'all will move back home to develop the place.

That way, Yorubaland can be less congested and manage her resources better.

It's a win-win situation for all.

2 Likes

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Parrish: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2020
[s][quote author=FrLukas post=87289316][/quote][/s]
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by sapientia(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:
WHEN BIAFRA COMES WE WILL HAVE A BRAIN HOSPITAL IN THE EMBASSY WHERE WE SCREEN EVERY NIGERIAN BEFORE HES ALLOWED OR ISSUED VISA

IF YOU HAVE ZERO REASONING, LOW MENTALITY NO VISA FOR YOU

BECAUSE THE AMOUNT OF STUPIDITY VIRUS THAT LIVES IN THE BRAIN OF A TYPICAL NIGERIAN IS HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS

HE CRIES OF BAD LEADERSHIP AND PRAY FOR VISA TO LEAVE NIGERIA ON ANOTHER THREAD

THEN COME HATING ON THOSE WHO WISH TO SECEDE FROM NIGERIA BECAUSE THE SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

HE SAYS OLD MEN HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE HIS NATION AFTER ELECTION

THEN ON NEXT ELECTION HE MAKES MOCKERY OF YOUNG CONTESTANTS TELLING THEM THEY ARE TOO SMALL TO HANDLE THE AFFAIRS OF HIS NATION

HIS GRAND PARENTS SUFFERED DURING BUHARIS MILITARY RULE

HE GREW UP TO VOTE SAME BUHARI IN DEMOCRATIC RULE EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULT

HE CHEERED WHEN THE MILITARY CLAMPED DOWN AND SHOOT AT SIGHT ON IPOB PROTESTERS AND SHIITES

THEN COME CRYING WHEN HIS LEGISLATURES WANTS TO PASS AN ANTI PROTEST BILL

A TYPICAL NIGERIA IS GOOD FOR NOBODY

TRAIN YOU CHILD TO REASON, WATCH THEM AS THEY GROW SO THEY DON'T TURN A TYPICAL NIGERIAN

We call them zombies.

1 Like

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by helinues: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2020
gidgiddy:
They all united to fight Ojukwu after he hot Nigeria restructured at Aburi, now they want the same restructuring they fought against

Whether peace or Curse should be on Azikwe for bluntly refused the secession clause in the Constitution, it is left for his people to decide
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=FrLukas post=87289316][/quote]

JUST LIKE I SAID AN IGBO WHO LIVES IN THOSE AREAS BECAUSE OF THE SYSTEM

ANYBODY WHO HONESTLY KNOW POLITICS OF NIGERIA AND ITS SYSTEM KNOWS

NIGERIA SYSTEM WAS RECONFIGURED TO TRAP AN IGBO MAN EVEN MORE AFTER THE WAR BUT RATHER THAN TRAPPED WE ESCAPED....DISPATCHED OUR SELVES TO THE REGIONS WAR DID NOT TOUCH AND STARTED REBULIDING OUR HOMES....

1 Like

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:

JUST LIKE I SAID AN IGBO WHO LIVES IN THOSE AREAS BECAUSE OF THE SYSTEM

ANYBODY WHO HONESTLY KNOW POLITICS OF NIGERIA AND ITS SYSTEM KNOWS

NIGERIA SYSTEM WAS RECONFIGURED TO TRAP AN IGBO MAN EVEN MORE AFTER THE WAR BUT RATHER THAN TRAPPED WE ESCAPED....DISPATCHED OUR SELVES TO THE REGIONS WAR DID NOT TOUCH AND STARTED REBULIDING OUR HOMES....

How was the Nigerian system reconfigured to trap the Igbos more?

Please can you explain this to me?

1 Like

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Parrish: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:

Its not something I can do now it will take long to list and explain but I will later in the night
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Its not something I can do now it will take long to list and explain but I will later in the night

Ok, thanks.
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by 9jathingsonpoint: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2020
7lives:

What are you explaining to them, let them be.
Thank God my country won't be sharing boarder with them.
I trust my government to set up the great wall of Odua, any Barbarian trying to enter my country without visa, shall remember how he used to call Nigeria a zoo.
��������
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Parrish: 10:34am On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Ok, thanks.
[/s]
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Donelli: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
ezenwajosh:
WHEN BIAFRA COMES WE WILL HAVE A BRAIN HOSPITAL IN THE EMBASSY WHERE WE SCREEN EVERY NIGERIAN BEFORE HES ALLOWED OR ISSUED VISA

•••

Psychiatric & Psychometric Facility...
I love that. smiley
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Yebosola(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:

A look at present situations should tell you where the flow of immigration will be to.

Stop kidding yourself. Even now that we don't need visa we aren't going to the east. So, why would we want to go there when we need visa to get there?

Gbam! Gbamer!! Gbamest!!! grin Help me educate the Jokers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Yebosola(m): 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:

No, I don't see myself as dumb.

But you should also know that, if you guys can't do anything tangible with the little allocation you collect every month, such that your people have to move to other regions for survival, I don't see what's going to change.

It is an Igbo man ruling each and every one of your state right now, isn't it?

So when you get Biafra, are you going to hire Chinese or Americans to come and rule you?

What exactly is going to change?

In fact, I predict that it might be worse. Do you know why?

All your people dispersed to other regions will be sent back to the east. That's more people to cater for with even less resources.

Of the 5 geo-political regions, the east has the least square meter per person.

I hope you guys are prepared for this eventuality.

This is a real problem that boasting and bragging online won't solve.

grin grin grin U no kill person. Very very Apt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Herdsmen: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:

Yes, infact they will be worse
Cos south east is cursed

Mods
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Herdsmen: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:

But you should also know that, if you guys can't do anything tangible with the little allocation you collect every month, such that your people have to move to other regions for survival, I don't see what's going to change.

So when you get Biafra, are you going to hire Chinese or Americans to come and rule you?

All your people dispersed to other regions will be sent back to the east. That's more people to cater for with even less resources.

Yoruba always think highly of themselves.. still wonder why Soyinka used that sentence

Houseflies that always think himself a bird..

Go through Yoruba states .. from OYO - ONDO -Osun - EKITI-OGUN

AND YOU WILL HAVE PITY ON SOME.. when the make some statement.

...... then you understand how painful.. is to them.. when the call IGBOS CHEST BEATERS..

MIND YOU THIS IS A REGION WITH SEAPORT AND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

YET...

IGBO AMAKA ...

Proudly IGBO
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Kcwise199: 3:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:

Yes, infact they will be worse
Cos south east is cursed
It is ur generation that is cursed. Efulefu like u
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Herdsmen:

Yoruba always think highly of themselves.. still wonder why Soyinka used that sentence

Houseflies that always think himself a bird..

Go through Yoruba states .. from OYO - ONDO -Osun - EKITI-OGUN

AND YOU WILL HAVE PITY ON SOME.. when the make some statement.

...... then you understand how painful.. is to them.. when the call IGBOS CHEST BEATERS..

MIND YOU THIS IS A REGION WITH SEAPORT AND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

YET...

IGBO AMAKA ...

Proudly IGBO

If we go and find out, I'm sure you are typing from one slum in Ijebu Ode.

Despite the undeveloped situation of the west, your people still run there like it is paradise and I don't blame them. You just need to take a look at Aba and you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yebosola:

grin grin grin U no kill person. Very very Apt

cheesy cheesy
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Herdsmen: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:

Despite the undeveloped situation of the west, your people still run there like it is paradise and I don't blame them. You just need to take a look at Aba and you'll understand.

Tell me a city in southwest that is more developed than aba.
From ede Ijesha ogbomosho oyo ibadan ekiti akoko ore oshogbo .. I call name all southwest enclave
Am not your regular trol
I know southwest in and out and it’s so shameful you people will gallantly deny your villages and all claim Lagos

Igbos are all over the world.. just like the Chinese Jews Americans British.. you find them doing good all over.
Guess in your little brain,Ogun state is paradise to the Italian man with ...
Yet you go sit down for that dirty muddy enclave soaking Garry and shouting ah ..

I really pity some southwestern youths.. walahi atimes ba? I Dey Shame for una behalf for nairaland.
Imagine ijebo ode or ijebu ife abi ijebu Igbo

Believe me .. your insecurities and hatred of igbos won’t liberate you from your slavery.

Will rather live in Congo .. than anywhere in southwest.

1 Like

Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Herdsmen:

Tell me a city in southwest that is more developed than aba.
From ede Ijesha ogbomosho oyo ibadan ekiti akoko ore oshogbo .. I call name all southwest enclave
Am not your regular trol
I know southwest in and out and it’s so shameful you people will gallantly deny your villages and all claim Lagos

Igbos are all over the world.. just like the Chinese Jews Americans British.. you find them doing good all over.
Guess in your little brain,Ogun state is paradise to the Italian man with ...
Yet you go sit down for that dirty muddy enclave soaking Garry and shouting ah ..

I really pity some southwestern youths.. walahi atimes ba? I Dey Shame for una behalf for nairaland.
Imagine ijebo ode or ijebu ife abi ijebu Igbo

Believe me .. your insecurities and hatred of igbos won’t liberate you from your slavery.

Lol.

I honestly would wish you would stop quoting me.

You sound like a juvenile and I wouldn't want to be guilty of child abuse.

Shey if I say you are correct, you will leave me alone?

You are correct.
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Herdsmen: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:

Lol.

You are correct.

But your fingers were running when you write trashy about igbos and craps..

Not being correct .. is about bursting Yoruba lies online.
I’m a juvenile no doubt..
child abuse , rituals .. scam . Fraud .. are features of an afon.. using that line .. is a dna thing
.. now you scared of your lies ..

Imagine Yoruba on igbos...

Na wao!
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Bekool(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
FrLukas:

Stay in ur oshogbo village and be typing rubbish have u ever been to the east before to see the massive undeveloped large expanse of lands that can be found in almost all the states in Igboland?
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Rashawn1: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Lol.

You are correct.
[/s]
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Rashawn1: 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by Rashawn1: 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by gidgiddy: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2020
helinues:

Whether peace or Curse should be on Azikwe for bluntly refused the secession clause in the Constitution, it is left for his people to decide

So one man called Zik is who decided what will enter or not enter the constitution of Nigeria?

Even a kid would know thats impossible
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by helinues: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

So one man called Zik is who decided what will enter or not enter the constitution of Nigeria?

Even a kid would know thats impossible

Really?

Already disputed facts

Make you guys continue shifting goal post as you like
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by XANDERBOY85: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
obehi247:
South South and South East should be a different federation independent of each other

Why do you say so, but don’t equally suggest same for disparate ethnic groups in the so called ‘south-south’? And what’s your own ethnicity?
Re: Too Little, Too Late For Restructuring - Tweet By Femi Fani-kayode (09/03/20) by XANDERBOY85: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
Which country will FFK join, Oduduwa or Biafra? He is confusing thunder.

He’s eligible for both, and will be welcome in the new Biafra Republic! You on the other hand will be denied visa till you grow grey hairs and give up trying!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Fell For The Lekki Massacre Narative? / ... / No Regrets Waging War Against IPOB In Rivers, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.