Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice (30382 Views)

Nigerian Army Saved Thousands Of Kidnapped Victims (video) / Ataoja of Osogbo: Adeleke’s Emergence Saved Me From Palace Eviction – Oba Jimoh / Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by bewla(m): 9:20am On Mar 09, 2020
som
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by GamalNasser: 9:21am On Mar 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Makinde....perfect example of youth In governance. Yahaya Bello is a failed example

Yayahas decision to chose the failure Buhari as his mentor derailed him

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by APCNig: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2020
Please commission one project sir.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by APCNig: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Yayahas decision to chose the failure Buhari as his mentor derailed him

Your father who is not a failure, kindly post his life achievements. Even giving birth to you is part of his failures.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by GamalNasser: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2020
APCNig:

Your father who is not a failure, kindly post his life achievements. Even giving birth to you is part of his failures.

Sword of Honor Nigerian Defence Academy

One time MILAD of a SW state

One time GOC

Honorable retired senior military officer

One time Chairman of a Federal Board

Founder of a successful community bank

Known by Buhari on a first name basis

Father of a future Dollar Billionaire and Nigerians Elon Musk.

Who is your own father ?

Does Buhari even know your father ?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by Osidazz19: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Really in 2007 and 2015 when PDP was running the govt?
I thought it was all peaceful under OBJ and Jona.
Bunch of hypocrites. The usual ipob retards won't say much on this news since it doesn't involve Suspected or alleged Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by einsteine(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2020
The army is not supposed to be used for such purposes in a normal country

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by anonimi: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2020
lyriclekidd:
Audio governor

How do you mean?
Please explain.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by supercase1(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Sword of Honor Nigerian Defence Academy

One time MILAD of a SW state

One time GOC

Honorable retired senior military officer

One time Chairman of a Federal Board

Founder of a successful community bank

Known by Buhari on a first name basis

Father of a future Dollar Billionaire and Nigerians Elon Musk.

Who is your own father ?

Does Buhari even know your father ?
What a tactful yet painful response APCnig will be in sifia pains now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by anonimi: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Osidazz19:
Really in 2007 and 2015 when PDP was running the govt?
I thought it was all peaceful under OBJ and Jona.
Bunch of hypocrites. The usual ipob retards won't say much on this news since it doesn't involve Suspected or alleged Fulani herdsmen.

Is your JagaBandit an IPOB retard since he was asking for cows when he went to mourn Pa Fasoranti's daughter due to his selfish greedy 2023 ambition.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9827523_img20190714144757edit_jpegb2daddd293389a9f46d444781678f1bb

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by zoedew: 10:10am On Mar 09, 2020
Shameful! A Governor who lacks a working knowledge of the security architecture of the State he governs. He appears not to know that what he commends the Army for doing is not the duty of the Army!
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by Osidazz19: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2020
anonimi:

Is your JagaBandit an IPOB retard since he was asking for cows when he went to mourn Pa Fasoranti's daughter due to his selfish greedy 2023 ambition.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9827523_img20190714144757edit_jpegb2daddd293389a9f46d444781678f1bb

For all we know, the true killers could be one of you retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkeys since you are known for armed robbery and kidnapping.
Do you have any prove that Fulani was involved? No, zero evidence, just your typical "suspected Fulani" . eEven the driver said the shooters wore masks. How in hell can you prove the identity of the shooters wearing mask?

Ipob retards enjoy masturbating on "suspected or alleged Fulani herdsmen " stories when in fact most of t he criminals are Yeboos.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by anonimi: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2020
Osidazz19:
For all we know, the true killers could be one of you retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro monkeys since you are known for armed robbery and kidnapping.
Do you have any prove that Fulani was involved? No, zero evidence, just your typical "suspected Fulani" . eEven the driver said the shooters wore masks. How in hell can you prove the identity of the shooters wearing mask?

Ipob retards enjoy masturbating on "suspected or alleged Fulani herdsmen " stories when in fact most of t he criminals are Yeboos.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6434374_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by paix(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2020
The Army did not save you from death, in fact they cannot. The Army that can't save themselves from the hands of Boko Haram. They couldn't save late president Yaradua and Sani Abacha from death, talkless of a governor.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by golddare: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/army-saved-me-from-death-twice-says-makinde/

Fowl dey sweat na the feathers no dey let people know.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by shegzy0007(m): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bro I really need it pls I left accra long time ago
tafabaloo:

i had wanted to assist but discovered that Naira will be useless to you when i checked your profile and saw that you live in Accra.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by KosiGee(m): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
dre11:

Also, in 2015 when I was contesting to be the governor of this state, I was going to campaign in front of the family house of my opponent. Violence erupted but the officers of this division took charge and I was rescued unhurt.

https://punchng.com/army-saved-me-from-death-twice-says-makinde/

He was foolish and intentionally looking for trouble. What a lucky man.
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by NGpatriot: 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Social media and propaganda governor don land with another story..

1. I used to sell bread

2. I drive my own car

3. I will step on toes

4. I will take over in Lagos

5. Army saved my life

...but one thing this useless propaganda refused to do is to commission 1 single project, just one, even ordinary gutter.

Oyo people, see ya life..

grin grin
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by Parrish: 1:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Social media and propaganda governor don land with another story..

1. I used to sell bread

2. I drive my own car

3. I will step on toes

4. I will take over in Lagos

5. Army saved my life

...but one thing this useless propaganda refused to do is to commission 1 single project, just one, even ordinary gutter.

Oyo people, see ya life..

grin grin

[/s]
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by slimfit1(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChaoHendrix:
They can protect and rescue politicians but can't defeat ordinary boko haram.
Is this their job or that of the DSS ?
shocked

Tell us what DSS have done since 2014
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by atkinsrusso20: 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ooooops

zzzz//////
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by Studyinchina200(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
This guy is a failure.

All the roads in Ibadan are crap. No street lights except his banners. Smh
Re: Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice by Farki: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
einsteine:
The army is not supposed to be used for such purposes in a normal country

You forget that Nigeria is not a normal country and some people plan to keep it that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu #ENDSARS Peaceful Protests 13th October 2020 / Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates / Politicians At Wedding Reception Of Saraki's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.