Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. (4524 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 9:29am On Jun 01, 2020
DAILY REASONS TO ACCEPT JESUS!
-----
TODAY'S REASON: The Name Of Jesus. (3)
IT'S IN THE BIBLE: "Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." - Philippians 2:9-11.
HIS PROMISE FOR YOU : "if ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it." - John 14:14.
-----
The name of Jesus is an exposer of satanic disguisers. A brother was once inspired by God to add the name of Jesus somewhere in an application letter of a job He opted for. He obeyed the instruction anyways and although He was qualified and had already met with the owner of the Enterprise who had given him a positive response, But after submitting the letter, He never heard anything from them again. Not even if He was given the Job or not. Beloved, only God knows what would have happened if that brother had worked there.
You see, the name of Jesus is an identity that when the devil or any of his agents sees, they refuse to associate with or mess with the person that carries it. The name of Jesus is a mark of touch not. The more that name JESUS prevails in our media, schools, institutions, and societies at large, the more hindered the devil and his agents would be to wreck havoc in our world. And that is why it gradually being removed from almost everything we do today. Even on social media, the devil has succeeded in reducing the name of Jesus to just "Ijn" in typing prayers, whereas it is JESUS that is effective and heavenly recognized. None the less, those who continue to call on the name of the Lord shall be saved (Romans 10:13). The name Jesus was mysterious in the old testament, but it is revealed in the new. God is known by different names, plus the name of Jesus doesn't just surpass all others, but represents them all together.
Call on His Name today, and you shall be saved.
Jesus is waiting for you !
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: The Name of Jesus is the most fastest, reliable and widely used emergency line in the world.
SALVATION WAY : Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept you as my Lord and personal savior. I believe in my heart you died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank you Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
COUNSEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life, if you sincerely said that prayer. Please look for any Bible Believing Church near you, to join and build your new found faith in Christ.
TAKE HOME: Christianity is not a religion, it is a relationship between man and His creator.
PRAYER CHALLENGE: Shout the name of Jesus 21 times and keep still for some minutes.
P.S You can also partake in our Online Evangelism Programme, by sharing this tract to others.
--------------------
ABOUT: DAILY REASONS TO ACCEPT JESUS, IS AN ONLINE EVANGELISM TRACT OF THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY, SPECIALLY INSPIRED BY GOD TO WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST BY DAILY GIVING THEM REASONS WHY THEY SHOULD ACCEPT JESUS.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 10:41am On Jun 02, 2020
-----
TODAY'S REASON: Deliverance.
IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.
HIS PROMISE FOR YOU : Obadiah 1:17 - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
-----
What is Deliverance ? Deliverance means to set people free from satanic captivities. The people in these captivities are known as the captives. Satanic captivity can be anything that one struggles with, that causes hardship or doesn't make one to enjoy life as he is supposed to. Examples of satanic captivities are generational curses, evil spiritual chains and embargoes, blood covenants, Bondages, evil yokes, marine covenants etc. These captivities are the cause of problems in people's lives such as poverty, sicknesses, diseases, setbacks, broken homes, addictions, sexual perversion, Chronic illeteracy, spirit spouse, and so on. For these problems to be manifested, demons are projected into the lives of people.
Beloved I want you to know that there is always an unclean spirit behind every unclean thing (evil) that happens in a person' life. Hence the casting out of demons in Deliverance sessions. When an unclean spirit (demon) is in a life, they are there to cause problems and make sure the person's life is unstable. Until Deliverance takes place for them to be casted out, such a life will continue to struggle. There's a demon behind sickness, mental disorder, marital delays, poverty and every problems of man. That is why in numerous occasions, the bible recorded that Jesus casted out unclean spirits before he could heal some people. for example: luke 9:42. Meaning those spirits were the ones responsible for the sickness in the life of the victims.
It is not your fault that you have problems, for ever since sin came into the world, man has known unrest. but it would be your fault if you don't deal with those problems and stop them from transferring to your descendants. Jesus the Great deliverer can deliver you if only you would accept Him into your life.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT : Giving your life to Christ doesn't mean your problems are now all over, but that you have been given the power to overcome them in Christ Jesus.
SALVATION WAY : Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept you as my Lord and personal savior. I believe in my heart you died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank you Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
COUNSEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life, if you sincerely said that prayer. Please look for any Bible Believing Church near you, to join and build your new found faith in Christ.
TAKE HOME: Salvation is the first step to Deliverance.
PRAYER CHALLENGE: begin to drink and soak yourself in the blood of Jesus
P.S You can also partake in our Online Evangelism Programme, by sharing this tract to others.
--------------------
ABOUT: DAILY REASONS TO ACCEPT JESUS, IS AN ONLINE EVANGELISM TRACT OF THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY, SPECIALLY INSPIRED BY GOD TO WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST BY DAILY GIVING THEM REASONS WHY THEY SHOULD ACCEPT JESUS.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
-----

TODAY'S REASON: Deliverance. (2)

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU : Obadiah 1:17 - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
-----
There's a spirit behind every thing we think, say, or do and everything that happens to us. It can either be influenced by God through His Holy Spirit, or by the devil through his demons. It all depends on the spirit that resides in you, and the root you came out from. These demons can be gotten through bewitchments, evil covenants, satanic initiations, evil dedications, or by ancestry. As long as Sin continues in the world and there are people who are yet to give their lives to Christ and be delivered from the power of sin, the ministry of Deliverance continues. And Since the ministry of Deliverance is all about setting people free from satanic captivities, it is important to know the category of captives you fall into. Further, there are two categories of the captives :

i. The Prey of the mighty (Isaiah 49:24) : These are the people whom the enemy has deceived into believing that spiritual warfare doesn't exist, or that even the devil or his satanic powers doesn't exist and can not harm people, and as a result these set of people pray less and are ignorant of the weapons Jesus has given for us to be victorious in the battle of life. Their captivity is not because they have sinned but because of their ignorance.

ii. Lawful captives : Those that are in captivity because of their own sins or inherited sins.

Whichever category you fall into, God can deliver you. All that needs to be done for your Deliverance to manifest is to allow the great deliverer-- Jesus Christ access into your life.

Tomorrow may be too late.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT : Giving your life to Christ doesn't mean your problems are now all over, but that you have been given the power to overcome them in Christ Jesus.

TAKE HOME: Salvation is the first step to Deliverance.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: begin to drink and soak yourself in the blood of Jesus

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:06am On Jun 05, 2020
Amen
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2020
-----
TODAY'S REASON: Afterlife.

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: John 11:25 - Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. (NLT)

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU : John 14:3 - And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (KJV)
-----
Where will you spend your eternity? Beloved this question is asked because there's a life after this life and that is the afterlife.

The afterlife lasts forever. That means it won't come to an end. The afterlife is a new life after this life. It is a life after death. It can be a future of hope for some people or a future of torment for others. This depends on who you lived for while on earth. You see, no amount of time spent on earth could make up for eternity. Heaven is the abode of righteous souls after death and Hell or Hell fire is the abode of unrepented sinners after death.

Speaking of Heaven, heaven is a beautiful place. A place where God lives. There is no suffering, pain, death, lack or sorrow there. The naked will be clothed and the hungry will have enough to eat there. I haven't been there before (physically) but few times God has taken me there in visions, I assure you it is not a place to miss.

Heaven is a place where it streets are tarred gold. The plants there are alive and conscious. It has no night nor day. A place where some biblical figures made it to. A place where angels attends to God's children. A place of many mansions for God's children. It is not a place where we will go and be shouting only hallelujah as some people says it is. But there are lots of fun there, such as : music, games, socialization, feasting and advanced tech.

If you had accepted and served Jesus while on earth, you'll need not to be afraid of dying because your afterlife would be eternity in paradise. John 3:3.

What is your decision?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT : A fulfilled life is not a life well spent on earth, but a life that made it to heaven after death.

TAKE HOME: You only live once ON EARTH. There's an afterlife after earth.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Confess your sins and ask God for forgiveness.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
Amen
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2020
-----

TODAY'S REASON: Possibilities.

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Matthew 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU : Mark 9:23
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
-----
God is a God of possibilities. There are no impossibilities with God and with the one that believes in God. God is an expert in doing the impossible. God takes pleasure in doing what is undo-able. God is the God that can make something out of nothing. There is no law that can not be broken for Him to do wonders in a person's life. His miracles in the bible broke every law. What God has done before, He can do it again.

Dearly beloved, what are your impossibilities? Is it a sickness? God says I am the Lord that healeth thee (exodus 15:28). Is it difficulty to get a job? God says ask and it shall be given unto thee (Matthew 7:7). Is it your inability to have children? Worry no more, for God who gave Sarah a child at age 90 can do yours for you (Gen 21:1-7). Are you in any form of bondage ? God who sent His angels to deliver Peter out of prison can send help to you (Acts 12:7). Are you weary? Are your burdens becoming too heavy for you to bear? God says you should come to Him that He shall give you rest (Matthew 11:28).

Jesus is more than enough to solve your problems. He is calling out your name. He is knocking on the door of your heart. He is willing to grant to you your heart desires if you would allow Him to. Tomorrow may be too late, accept Jesus today.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT : The only thing impossible for God to do is nothing.

TAKE HOME: Even in God's dictionary, "impossible" doesn't exist.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Cry to God for an encounter.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2020
-----

TODAY'S REASON: God Of Possibilities.

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Matthew 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU : Mark 9:23
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
-----
Jesus said "with God all things (not some things) are POSSIBLE" (Matt 19:26). And therefore without God there will be impossibilities. Also, in john 15:5, Jesus says "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." Therefore we can do nothing except by the one who created us.

Beloveth, God has declared that He is the Lord and the God of all flesh (that is, of all people whether black or white) and that is there anything too hard for Him to do (Her 32:27). Meaning : what is that problem in your life that He can not solve? What is that sickness that He can not heal? What is that debt that He can not pay for you? What is that shame that He can not take away? What is that chain that can not be broken? Yours is just to believe and it shall be done . For all things are possible to Him that BELIEVETH (Mark 9:23).

This morning, your decision can either change your life forever or make you remain in the same condition. What will it be : JESUS OR NOTHING ?

The choice is yours.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT : It is normal for a doctor to conclude a sickness incurable, because according to the bible, "with men, this is impossible." But not with God. For God is a God of Possibilities.

TAKE HOME: The only thing God can not do, is what you didn't allow Him to do.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Cry to God for an encounter.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Good morning
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Amen
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2020
Good morning
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2020
Jesus is the answer to all your questions and the solutions to all your problems.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jesus is waiting for you.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2020
Good morning
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 3:45am On Jul 29, 2020
ANNOUNCEMENT.
Good morning beloved. God bless you.
This is to inform our esteemed followers of our online tract (daily reasons to accept Jesus) who haven't been seeing it anymore that, the tracts were posted during that time as a result of our Online Evangelism Programme that was running. And since the programme has ended for the first quarter, explains why we no longer see the tracts. Notwithstanding, the programme shall be resuming very soon and more of the tracts would be shared.
You can read the previous ones. But for now, there aren't any new ones.
Am very sorry for any inconveniences.
Remain blessed.
Shalom
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2020
Good morning.

Give your life to Christ today and be saved from sin and every torments of the devil.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 1:40am On Jul 31, 2020
God bless you.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2020
HAPPY New Month. Welcome to the month of Renewal And Fresh fire.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 3:39am On Aug 02, 2020
Happy Sabbath. God bless you.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2020
JESUS IS WAITING FOR YOU
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Shalom
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Amen
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Happy New Week
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2020
God bless you.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2020
Tomorrow might be too late, accept Jesus today
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
Peter, the apostle, warned people about ALL MOGs (False Prophets and Teachers), from about 2000 years ago.

2 Peter 2 vs 1-7 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. In the past there were false prophets among God’s people. It is the same now. You will have some false teachers in your group. They will teach things that are wrong—ideas that will cause people to be lost. And they will teach in a way that will be hard for you to see that they are wrong. They will even refuse to follow the Master who bought their freedom. And so they will quickly destroy themselves.
2. Many people will follow them in the morally wrong things they do. And because of them, others will say bad things about the way of truth we follow.
3. These false teachers only want your money. So they will use you by telling you things that are not true. But the judgment against these false teachers has been ready for a long time. And they will not escape God who will destroy them.

4. When angels sinned, God did not let them go free without punishment. He sent them to hell. He put those angels in caves of darkness, where they are being held until the time when God will judge them.

5. And God punished the evil people who lived long ago. He brought a flood to the world that was full of people who were against God. But he saved Noah and seven other people with him. Noah was a man who told people about living right.

6. God also punished the evil cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. He burned them until there was nothing left but ashes. He used those cities as an example of what will happen to people who are against God.
7. But he saved Lot, a good man who lived there. Lot was greatly troubled by the morally bad lives of those evil people. 8 This good man lived with those evil people every day, and his good heart was hurt by the evil things he saw and heard.
undecided
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 1:54am On Aug 28, 2020
God bless you
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2020
DAILY REASONS TO ACCEPT JESUS

TODAY'S REASON : God wants to be your Father

IT'S IN THE BIBLE : Hebrews 1:5 - For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

--------THE MESSAGE--------
Beloved, the Holy Spirit can be your helper, comforter, teacher, mentor, partner or even your spiritual manager. But there's a relationship God wants with you more than all others through His Holy Spirit, which is the Father-son-relationship. Today's devotional enlightens us in this area.

It is true that a lot of us agrees to, and defines God as our Heavenly Father most times. Notwithstanding, very few of us genuinely has that kind of relationship with God. The bible mainly refers to us as "sons/children of God" and not friends, students, proteges, or members of God. Meaning: God is first our Father before anything else. Our relationship with God determines how best He would work with us and for us. Regardless, Fatherhood covers all we could ever ask of Him. Searching through the scriptures, Jesus Christ Himself referred to God as "Father" or "Heavenly Father" more than with any other name. In our lives, God doesn't just wants to be called Father for saying sake, but for relationship sake. Only until then will He be able to perform His Fatherly duties in full. A teacher, mentor, helper or coach can only "father" you in a certain department of your life as regards their area of expertise. But a Father father's you in all areas needed for you to excel in life. God's fatherly duties towards us differs from His Godly duties: His Godly nature towards us cares for us as His creations, while His Fatherly nature towards us cares for us as His Children. God wants to be more than just a friend, a problem solver, a counsellor or a teacher to you. This morning God is saying : I Want to be thy Father.

Will you let Him?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: God is a "God" to the world, but a "Father" to us. When you start seeing God that way, your life would automatically start radiating His glory.

TAKE HOME: When God Father's You no one can bully you

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Thank God for making you His child

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----

GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Bishop David Oyedepo @ 60 / 9 Powerful Ways To Break Your Limitations / Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.