Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. (4525 Views)

Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2020
DAILY REASONS TO ACCEPT JESUS!
-----

TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE HEALING (3)

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Matthew 9:35- And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Exodus 23:25- And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
-----
WHAT MAY HINDER DIVINE HEALING?

What happened in the biblical era is still happening today. But only in different ways. Whilst some people got their healing from following Jesus, some others didn't. And that is why it is not everybody that goes to a power packed church programme that receives their miracles/testimonies. What could be the cause of these?

1) Unbelief : Most times we hinder the move of God even in places filled with his presence and services conducted by genuine servants of his, by our unbelief. Faith is what gets you what you can not receive and takes you where you can not go. Hebrews 11:6 tells us that no one can please God without faith and that whosever that cometh to him, whether for healing, Deliverance, miracle, signs, or wonders must believe that God can do it for them. Matthew 13:58 also makes us understand that lack of faith hindered Jesus from performing many miracles in a certain place. Therefore unbelief can be an hinderance to Divine healing.

2) Unforgivenes : This is like a rope that ties your hand from receiving. It is like a lock that disallows God from entering the door of your life. It is like a burden that if not removed, it would continue to hinder good things from coming in because of the large amount of space it is occupying. James 5:16 confirms that Unforgivenes / grudges can hinder Divine healing.

3) Pride : This, they say goes before a fall. While many others were busy following and chasing Jesus, some others didn't. We could assume it was because of their unbelief, but we could also say it was because of pride. Pride will make you look filled when you are empty. It would deny you of getting help when you are helpless. It would make you feel satisfied when you have nothing. It would chase away helpers from you and stop one from going to where they could receive help. And for those who already has it all, pride can strip them off. Don't let pride and arrogancy deny you of your blessings from God. No matter how small that preacher maybe to "you", if your blessings would come through him then you have to humble yourself and allow God use him for you. James 4:6 Says ; "But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble."

We shall continue tomorrow. But while in wait, why don't you use this opportunity to accept Christ into your life.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: When something that has been working for others doesn't work for you, don't question it efficacy but question your apllicaccy.

SALVATION WAY : Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept you as my Lord and personal savior. I believe in my heart you died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank you Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life, if you said that prayer. For follow up and discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post or by Direct message.

TAKE HOME: The only people that God can not heal are those who doesn't want to be "made whole."

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Ask God to forgive you in areas you have been hindering his Divine healing power on you.

P.S You can also partake in our Online Evangelism Programme, by sharing this tract to others.
--------------------
ABOUT: DAILY REASONS TO ACCEPT JESUS, IS AN ONLINE EVANGELISM TRACT OF THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY, SPECIALLY INSPIRED BY GOD TO WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST BY DAILY GIVING THEM REASONS WHY THEY SHOULD ACCEPT JESUS.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.

P.S For more councelling, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2020
-----

TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE HEALING (Conclusion)

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Matthew 9:35- And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Exodus 23:25- And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
-----
WHAT MAY HINDER DIVINE HEALING? (Cont.)

(4) Scientific Knowledge: Science is not a bad thing not until you start to idolize it. What is impossible with science isn't with God. What is limited in science, continues in God. Science would make you limited to the natural and hinder you from operating in the supernatural. Divine healing is a supernatural occurrence, thus those who wants it must believe in the supernatural and let go of scientific ideologies that imposes it. The apostle warned Timothy in 1 Timothy 6:20 against science.

(5) Philosophies : this is a belief system developed by man that is based on fact, life experiences, and human reasoning. Philosophy says heaven helps those who helps themselves but Psalm 121:1 says our helps comes from God . Why would God help you when you can help, or has already helped yourself? My dear, heaven only helps those who CANNOT help themselves. Don't let philosophies created by mortal thinking limit you from getting Divine help. The bible says; "beware lest any man spoil you through philosophies..." (Colossians 2:cool.

(6) Tradition: for those who loves and brags about their culture, it can hinder Divine healing. Because especially in this part of the world, tradition may recommend incisions, appeasing of false gods, rituals, sea baths, and native concortions in order to get well from sicknesses and diseases; thereby adding more to the problem at hand. Whereas there's a God who can heal you without stress.

(7) Devil: In this case, its simply when people or something within you is always discouraging you from going to God. This is the devil at work. He would try making you loose that blessing by constantly devising negative thoughts inside you and negative comments from people around you. For instance; that thing or person that usually opposes you going to church or ever getting close to God whenever you want to is an example of the devil being an hinderance to your Divine healing. It's not really you or the person, but the devil at work.

I pray you shall not fall prey of satanic predators in the name of Jesus.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: God has given unto us power to make decisions, use yours wisely.

SALVATION WAY : Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept you as my Lord and personal savior. I believe in my heart you died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank you Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life, if you said that prayer. For follow up and discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post or by Direct message.

TAKE HOME: God has good intentions for you.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Tell God to open your eyes.

P.S You can also partake in our Online Evangelism Programme, by sharing this tract to others.
--------------------
ABOUT: DAILY REASONS TO ACCEPT JESUS, IS AN ONLINE EVANGELISM TRACT OF THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY, SPECIALLY INSPIRED BY GOD TO WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST BY DAILY GIVING THEM REASONS WHY THEY SHOULD ACCEPT JESUS.

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.

P.S For more councelling, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 3:53am On Apr 01, 2020
-----

TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE HEALTH!

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Exodus 15:26- And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

-----
You may get Divine healing as an unbeliever, but Divine health is only for God's people (As confirmed in our bible passages).

This is because Divine healing is something that happens once, and when you need it. Whilst Divine health is something that happens everyday of your life, to keep you going or to help you continue living.

Divine health is a lifetime of good health given to God's children in order to enable them continually fulfill their purpose on earth for him without any disturbance. It is living healthily without reliance on drugs, foods, or any activity.

Beloved, You can not be a child of the one who created the human being, and everything it is made up of and still be sick.

Jesus doesn't always want you to come to him only when you have problems, in order to get them solved. But for you to wholly come to him so that he can as well heal you, and at the same time, stabilize your health in a perfect working condition.

While we had previously learnt that it is possible for any health problems to be restored back to normal with divine healing, I want you to know that it is also possible never to fall sick again and for all your organs to be in good working conditions always. This is when you'll pray for the sick and they'll get healed, as a result of God's Divine health you already have inside of you that is just being supplied.

Indeed, this is a "reason" to accept Jesus, today.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: You can ask for Divine strength and God shall give it to you, you can ask for Divine healing and God shall give it to you, but when you ask for Divine health, it covers every other thing that shall not make you to enjoy your body.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life, if you sincerely said that prayer. Please look for any bible believing church near you to start building up your new found faith.

TAKE HOME: Divine health is living above sicknesses and diseases.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Ask God to heal your wounds.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.

P.S For more councelling and follow up, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2020
Henceforth, by the power of the holy ghost, our health shall not fail us in Jesus name.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2020
-----

TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE RESTORATION.

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Joel 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
-----
Restoration is the process of bringing something back to it original state. When we talk about "Original-state" , we are talking about how something is meant to be and not what it has become. Divine restoration is the act of God restoring back what has been lost, stolen, killed, or destroyed, by his wonder working power. What can God restore? God can restore your health if you have been sick, He can restore you to wealth if you have been poor, He can restore your marriage if it has been broken, He can restore your years if it has been wasted, and all other things the devil might have done to rid you of a good life. It is for this purpose that Jesus came. And just so you know, none of whatever that causes one evil is from God. But of the devil. For he has come to steal, to kill and to destroy.

I pray you shall not be a victim of the devil in the name of Jesus.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Having known the three missions of the devil, it is only reasonable to conclude that he has no good intentions for mankind.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life, if you sincerely said that prayer. Please look for any Bible Believing Church near you, to join and build your new found faith in Christ.

TAKE HOME: No good thing is lost, the moment you find Jesus.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Ask God for the power to possess your possessions.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.

P.S For more councelling and follow up, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:07am On Apr 03, 2020
-----

TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE FAVOUR.

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Genesis 39:21- But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Psalms 5:12- For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

JUST TO BE SURE (READ): Genesis 39-41.
-----
Beloved, Divine Favour is very sweet. When God steps in with His favour into your life, not even merit can stop you from being blessed. Divine Favour can not be precisely explained. It is a combination of God's grace and mercy delivered by his love.

Favour gotten from man shall require a payback. But Favour gotten from God is free. Favour itself is an act of gracious kindness, a special treatment, preference of something/someone over another, And when it comes from God, it can be very tremendous.

What money, knowledge, and degree can not get you, Divine Favour can.

In the bible, it made joseph a prime minister in a strange land without running for an election or being a politician or even being an Egyptian.

It made Mary to conceive a child without copulation.

It gave Sarah a child out of menopause and barreness.

It is only Divine Favour that can make you pass your exams without preparing for it, it is what can make you employed without a job interview, it is what brings promotion without procedures, it is what can give you a house and car you never built, bought or worked for, it is what can make whoever you owed money forget that you ever owed him, it is what can make you overstay in a house whose rent has expired and has not been renewed, it is what can make you work less and earn much, it is God's way of saying "I dash you" , it is an act of God's unmerited love.

It is that which when it happens to you; even you, would feel too unworthy to behold it.

Divine favour can take you where your legs can not reach and give you what your hands can not work for. Divine Favour is "Holy Ojoro" , it is God's way of taking a person from the back of a queue, to the front of the queue without waiting. It is God's way of defending his interest in the life of His Children.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: You need the favour of God, where qualifications has failed.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life, if you sincerely said that prayer. Please look for any Bible Believing Church near you, to join and build your new found faith in Christ.

TAKE HOME: One who has Divine Favour, never struggles to get anything.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Ask God for the anointing of favour.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 5:47am On Apr 05, 2020
-----

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Genesis 39:21- But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Psalms 5:12- For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

-----
WHEN DO YOU NEED DIVINE FAVOUR?

(1) When you are not connected : Beloved don't be deceived, it is who you know that would determine how far you would go and not really what you know, because you need someone to believe in what you know in order for you to be accepted. And most times who we know fails us because we didn't seek to have the right connections. Therefore by experience I am recommending that you get connected to God today because as the creator of all, he can get to anyone at anytime. All you just need to do is to pray to him and walk with him and he shall connect you to that dream job, appointment, and destiny helper.

(2) When you are not recognized: One who is not connected can not be recognized. Recognition is when you step into a place and protocols are broken just for you to get what you want. Do you want to be recognized in a place where even your father's father hasnt gotten to? Divine Favour is the answer.

(3) When you are not merited: Everyone has been in that situation where they strongly want what they don't worth or merit for before. This is when you need Divine Favour.

(4) When you are not loaded: Are you owing what you can not afford to pay for? Or are you burdened with responsibilities beyond your present financial capacity ? This is when you are not "loaded" Thus you need divine favour.

(5) When you are not experienced: Experience they say is the best teacher. So experienced people are believed to be experts at what they do. But if you can do what you are opting for but doesn't have the experience, how do convince them? Joseph was an anointed ruler but wasn't experienced but still, he got there by Divine favour.

May our portions not pass us by in Jesus name.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: You need the favour of God, where qualifications has failed.

TAKE HOME: One who has Divine Favour, never struggles to get anything.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Pour your heart to God.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2020
-----

-----
DIMENSIONS OF DIVINE FAVOUR:

Beloved, there are Five main dimensions of Divine favour. Namely:

1) Unhidden Favour : Examples of this are; new car, new house, new clothes, pregnancy, new birth and so on. All of these can not be hidden when they happen. Thus they are called Unhidden favour. I pray God shall give you yours today in the name of Jesus.

(2) Favour Of Rememberance : In 2 Samuel 9 from verse 3; After there had been peace in Israel and the throne of David had been established, he asked that "is there any one in the house of Saul, that he may show the kindness of God unto?..." And that was how mephiboseth (the son of Jonathan) was sought for, founded , and favoured. In addition, he was made to eat at the king's table all the days of his life. That is Favour of Rememberance. I pray God shall remember you and wipe your sorrows away today in Jesus name.

(3) Outstanding Favour: A type of favour that makes you stand out from the crowd. A type that selects you from multitudes for special blessings. It can be likened to being picked for a job that thousands of people opted for, winning a contract, or winning a scholarship programme alot of students participated in.

(4) Uncommon Favour : This is simply a type of favour that doesn't happen everyday nor to everyone. But note this: it has happened before. Uncommon Favour ushers one into uncommon breakthroughs, and uncommon testimonies. It is the type of blessing that when it happens to you, people will see you and ask questions. It is that which many might have heard of before but hasn't experienced it as a result of it uncommonness. This is the type that happened to Sarah, joseph, job and such likes in the bible.

(5) High Favour : This is an augmented version of uncommon favour. It is the greatest of all Divine favours. Divine favour itself is supernatural, but having natural effects. But when it becomes high, it brings about supernatural effect. While uncommon favour could still be questioned and somewhat answered, High Favour can not be explained or believed even while it is manifested. Uncommon favour is favour that doesn't happen Everytime or everyday but has happened before. High Favour on the other hand, could be once in a decade, century, or even once in a life time. In luke 1:28, the bible says "Mary was HIGHLY favoured..." And that resulted to the miraculous birth of Jesus. Even so, that is the only place the adverbial word "highly" was used and mentioned in the whole of the bible. In this generation, we are yet to record any good thing that has never happened before. High Favours are record breakers. It is that which we can refer to as " What eyes hath not seen, nor has any ears heard of..."

I pray you shall receive yours this season in the name of Jesus.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Don't be too forward or ambiguous, but ask yourself; which dimension of favour best suits your situation at hand?

TAKE HOME: Success naturally comes to those with Divine Favour.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Begin to count your blessings and name them one by one.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2020
-----

TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE COVENANT.

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Genesis 17:9- And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Galatians 3:14 - That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

JUST TO BE SURE (READ): Genesis 17, Galatians 3.
-----
Beloved, our God is a covenant keeping God. He values His Word more than His name. His Word is yea and amen. The bible is a book of covenants. How God made covenants with those who walked with Him. But beloveth, there's a covenant I want us to consider this morning, and that was the one God had with the Israelites through Abraham.

In older times, the children of Abraham were the only ones privileged to serve God and have his blessings. If you read Genesis 17, God had a covenant of Divine rulership, prosperity, abundance... with the descendants of Abraham. Deuteronomy 14:2 makes us to also understand that they were chosen above all the nations of the earth. They were the first beneficiaries of heavenly blessings. Divine health, victory over battles, peace etc were all part of this covenant.

This covenant brought them out of Egypt and made them possessors of lands and conquerors of territories. It is the secret behind David's success in his battles, the secret behind that of Gideon, Deborah and many of the old testament heroes.

But how is this a reason to accept Jesus? Well it is because from our anchor scriptures, the bible not only confirms God's covenant with Abraham, but also makes us to understand that we can also be partakers of those blessings through Christ. All those goodies that was only meant for just one nation then, can be yours and mine too today. You can be amongst those chosen above nations, winning every battles, having prosperity in abundance, enjoying Divine health and unimaginable peace, when you accept Jesus.

God has had many covenant with man, but none ever equals to the one he has with Abraham. God called Abraham his "friend" and through that friendship came about alot of wonderful promises, which also included that of salvation.

Our God is a fair and just God. He wants the best for you and has made every good thing you would ever have need for available through his only begotten son Jesus Christ.

What is your decision?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: You can also make a covenant with God. Just as He does with man, apart from the one that has already been established before.

TAKE HOME: God's faithfulness is from generation to generations.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Make a vow to God and ask for something in return.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2020
-----
TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE GRACE .
IT'S IN THE BIBLE: 1 Corinthians 1:4- I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;
HIS PROMISE FOR YOU:
Galatians 3:14 - That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
JUST TO BE SURE (READ): Ephesians 2, Galatians 3.
-----
Grace is good fortune, kindness, and power bestowed upon people, moving them to miraculous deeds.
Grace is a Divine blessing or virtue; it is an unmerited Divine assistance or special favour given to a man or a woman.
Grace is a Divine priviledge and a token of God's approval on an individual.
Grace is that which makes God to bypass or ignore other men in order to reach a man of his choice.
Grace makes God to show affectionate interest in the life of a person while he ignores others that may be better chosen.
Those with Grace are known as "Carriers of Grace." And carriers of Grace are those with divine blessings, and Divine backup to succeed in whatever they do, even where others might have failed.
Grace decorates/beautifies the beneficiary with God's glory.
You need grace in order not be be disgraced. You need grace to start and finish well in the journey of life. You need grace to do what you can not do but is supposed to do. You need grace to be triumphant over your enemies. You need grace to live long and to live a fulfilled life. It takes grace to be divinely empowered!
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Only grace can help in helpless situations.
TAKE HOME: Grace is the reason why you are still alive .
PRAYER CHALLENGE: Thank God for His grace upon your life.
--------------------
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2020
-----

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: 1 Corinthians 1:4- I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ;

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU:
Galatians 3:14 - That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

-----
Grace is the antidote to disgrace and embarrassment in life and destiny. Men are what they are by the grace of God at work in their lives. This means that your classmate may not be your 'gracemate' ---as a result of everyone respectively having their strengths, uniqueness, and purpose.

Grace is the difference between Abraham and his idolatrous relatives, Isaac and ishmael, Jacob and Esau, Joseph and his brothers, David and his brothers, Solomon and Absalom, and Queen Esther and Queen vashti.

Amazingly, grace is an unedited favour of God bestowed on an individual. We do nothing to earn the grace we have received from God. Grace is a gift from God, but we can do many things to improve on the quality of this grace, grow in it, and maximize it to fulfill our destiny.
Amen.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Only grace can save in dangerous situations.

TAKE HOME: Grace is the best thing you could ever carry.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Thank God for His Grace. Upon your life.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2020
-----

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU:

-----
PURPOSE OF GRACE

Alot of people today have channeled God's grace into a lot of things. And as an aspiring child of God, it is important for you to know what grace is really meant for, so it would not be abused.

1) Purpose of Destiny : Grace is given according to the Divine purpose or destiny of an individual. The grace in our life is a pointer to God's purpose or destiny for our lives. The means that grace and destiny works together. If an individual chooses to trivialize the grace of God on his or her life, such a fellow has chosen to jeopardize his or her destiny. Grace is God's way of empowering us to do great things and even the impossible. We therefore need it to fulfil destiny.

2) Purpose of The Gospel : Jesus Christ promised Divine empowerment to his disciples in order to enable them spread the gospel. (Acts 1:cool. Divine empowerment there, could also be referred to as grace. The gospel covers the church and reaching out to lost Souls around the world. It is only with grace that such assignment could be done.

3) Purpose of Long suffering : it takes grace to endure, persevere, and to wait upon/stand strong in the Lord. Only God's grace can see us through trials and tribulations. So it is made available.

4) Purpose Of Holy Living : Grace is given to help us abstain from sin. Many thinks that being under the dispensation of grace allows us to get away with our sins, but it's false. God's attitude towards sin hasn't change. Grace is not for sin and sin can not work under grace. We can not continue in sin and expect grace to abound . (Romans 6:1).

5) Purpose of Heaven : It takes the grace of God to make it to heaven. Not everyone may likely finish with whatever they have come to do on earth, and still make it to heaven. It takes only the GRACE OF GOD to get there. Therefore it is given for this purpose.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: There is grace for doing absolutely everything. If the grace isn't there, it can not be done successfully.

TAKE HOME: Grace is Divine approval at your disposal.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:25am On Apr 10, 2020
-----

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU:

-----
WHAT GRACE BROUGHT FOR US :

1) Access to Divine Presence : In the old testament part of the bible, only priests were allowed to go into God's temple, And only those with special calling had angelic visitations. But Grace has given everyone free access to God today.

2) Access to Divine blessings : All of God's promises for us in the bible were only given to the Israelites. But not until Jesus came and engraced us for them.

3) Divine Sonship : John 1:12 confirms this that "to as many that received him, he gave power to become sons of God." And as a son/daughter of God, we are made heirs to His kingdom (Titus 3:7).

4) Justification : We are all sinners, but yet, we are justified and save from the punishment of sin through the blood of Jesus, provided by his grace . (Titus 3:7).

5) Salvation: None of all the above mentioned could have been possible without us first being saved. Salvation is the only way to access God's grace to it fullest. (John 3:16).

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Even as a sinner, Whatever that you are enjoying today is made possible by grace. It is only that you are limited, if you are not yet born again.

TAKE HOME: Without grace, no one can be saved.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jesus is the only way, the truth, and the life. John 14:6.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2020
-----

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU:

-----
WHAT GRACE IS NOT :

1) Grace is not permission to sin. Romans 6:1.

2) Grace is not an escape from sinful consequences. Romans 6:1

3) Grace is not freedom to immoral living. Romans 6:1.

4) Grace is not forgiveness before sinning. E.g when you pray for forgiveness before engaging in a sinful act.

5) Grace is not the abolishment of the law, rather it is given to us to fulfil it. Matthew 5:17.

6) Grace is not a coverup for sin. Romans 6:1.

7) Grace is not the forfeiture of biblical conditions attached to receiving God's blessings/promises.

Beloved, the errors we are making of grace in this generation has made it less effective in our lives. These errors are masterminded by the devil in order to make people waste grace, and to make heaven withdraw it from us. These errors can be best described as when sin is being repackaged into what is good and acceptable to man. It is a pity that even many preachers today has gotten the message of grace wrong, and some, for reasons of having multiples followers/members in their ministries.

Do not be deceived, at the end; God shall demand that we all give accounts of what we have used His grace for, while on earth either as a born again or an unbeliever. But in order for you to answer well, and for your salvation not to be in vain, is the reason why God is lecturing you about His Grace, through this platform.

I pray that this word shall not stand against you on the day of judgement in the name of Jesus.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: With the little you have learnt so far about grace, you ought to been spiritually educated enough to accept Jesus.

COUNSEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life, if you sincerely said that prayer. Please look for any Bible Believing Church near you, to join and build your new found faith in Christ.

TAKE HOME: If you want to enjoy grace, serve God.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
-----

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU:

-----
UNDERSTANDING HOW GRACE WORKS !

1) By Accepting Jesus : Christ is the embodiment of grace (Luke 2:40, John 1:14-16, 1peter 2:21-24)). He is grace himself and the mystery behind it. There is no grace without Jesus. He is the reason for our becoming joint heirs of God's kingdom, and of becoming beneficiaries of Abraham's blessings. He is the giver of salvation. The only way , the truth and life (John 14:6). He is the bearer of our sins, and only through his name---JESUS, can prayers be made, and answered. Just as Moses represents the law, Jesus Christ represents grace (John 1:17). To have quality divine grace (which is Jesus), you need to accept Him.

2) By The Infilling of The Holy Spirit : In practical Christian living, grace is the enablement of the Holy Spirit given through salvation (or by accepting Christ) to live divinely on earth and to do the pleasure of God. The Holy Spirit is the Supplier of grace, which in turn affects the heart, will, decisions, and every activities of the carrier (person involved). A life of grace, therefore , is a life saved by Jesus, and under the influence of His Holy Spirit. Christianity is a supernatural life. This supernatural life is powered by the Holy Spirit, unlike the natural human life that is powered by energy derived from food. The power supplied by the Holy Spirit to the Christian for the purpose of living a successful Christian life is called Grace. But note: the Holy spirit is only given, when you accept Jesus.

3) By Doing God's Will : The bible makes it clear that no matter how hard it is, if we desire to do God's will, all we need to do is to try, and his grace shall see us through. If you want more of the grace of God in your life, and to activate It more often, you need not to just do "Goodwills" but do God'swill, which is good. The grace is given to live a Godly life, and not a Selfly life. Grace only sees you through whatever that is of God's will for your life. This is the best way to get the best out of it. And don't forget, whatever that will be assisting or "seeing you-through" is the Holy spirit. God's will is all about being obedient to God.

4) By living a righteous life : in Genesis 6, from verse 8, the reason why Noah found grace in God's sight to be saved from the destruction of the world then, was because he was the only righteous man amongst them. The reason God destroyed the world then was because of evil, wickedness and too much of sin. Noah was so righteous that he was called "Just and Perfect" in his generation. (Genesis 6:9). Unrighteousness is also the reason why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Beloved, if you want God to continue extending his grace upon your life, then you need to run away from sin, thereby living a righteous life.

5) By being Humble : There needs not to be much explanations on this. For in James 4:6, and 1peter 5:5, it is clearly stated that "...God resisteth the proud, and giveth MORE GRACE to the humble." The adjective "more" was used there in addition to the grace a person already has before. So, if you want grace to work for you, you have to be humble.

In conclusion, Grace works by accepting Jesus in order to first have It, using it through the infilling of the holy spirit, enjoying it by doing the will of God, sustaining it by being righteous, and increasing it by being humble.

This Series of Divine Grace ends here.

God bless you for your time.

Shalom.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Carriers of Grace are carriers of God.

COUNSEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life, if you sincerely said that prayer. Please look for any Bible Believing Church near you, to join and build your new found faith in Christ.

TAKE HOME: Always remember, there is no grace without Jesus.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2020
-----

TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE MERCY.

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Psalm 103:8-11 , "The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy."

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Isaiah 49:13 - Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

JUST TO BE SURE (READ): Psalm 103 and Ephesians 2.
-----
Grace and Mercy are always found together. For life to be favoured and fulfilling, we need a combination of the grace and mercy of God. Thus, having won souls with the gospel of divine grace last week, it is important that we further convince others to accepting Jesus, with the message of His divine mercy.

And so, Grace Is an empowerment from God upon an individual through the Holy Spirit, but mercy is the benevolent disposition of God towards the individual. In other words, God grants grace because of His mercy.

God's disposition to an individual could be that of anger, silence, indifference, or resistance. But when mercy is in operation, God's disposition will be that of pity, compassion, kindness, and affection.

Mercy is that which makes God to help you and intervene in your situation positively, when you least deserve it. Mercy makes a man receive what He doesn't deserve. Mercy is an undeserved gift or blessing from God.

Mercy is God not ignoring your sins, but denying himself the right to punish you. Mercy a kind of forgiving attitude towards somebody that you have power to harm or right to punish. And as a sinner, that is how the situation between you and God is. But by His gracious mercy, He is willing to save you if you are willing to be saved this morning.

I pray you make the right decision.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: It is by the mercy of God that sinners are saved.

TAKE HOME: God shall have mercy on you because He loves you.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2020
-----

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Psalm 103:8-11 , "The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy."

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Isaiah 49:13 - Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

-----
UNDERSTANDING MERCY.

Mercy is the act of God by which He withholds the punishment we deserve. We have sinned against God; we have flagrantly violated His laws ; we have earned the "wages of sin" which is death (romans 6:23), and we are condemned already if we have not believed in the name of Jesus Christ as our Saviour.

We have rejected God's love and we have rejected His Son, who died for our sins. God has every right to judge us, find us guilty, sentence us to a lake of fire, and see to it that we suffer torment day and night forever.

Daniel 9:9 says "To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgiveness, though we had rebelled against Him".

The evidence is against us ; we have rebelled. We deserve judgement. But mercy prevails and God with holds the punishment called for by our sin.

From whom does He withhold the judgement? You say, "from us" . instead of us paying for our sin, Jesus Christ did by His death on the cross of Calvary.

Christ died for us, in our place, paying our penalty, so that God can withhold from us our deserved judgement. Mercy avails for us and we go free the very moment we trust Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Saviour.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT : God shall have mercy on you because He loves you.

TAKE HOME: God shall have mercy on you because He loves you.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Thank God for His Mercy that brought about Salvation Upon your life.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Evening.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2020
-----

-----
The mercy of God will open doors that are very difficult to open, the mercy of God will do the unusual and overcome seemingly impossible situations. The man at the pool of Bethesda received the mercy of God after thirty eight years of being bedridden. The mercy of God located the woman with the issue of blood . The mercy of God is still available today.

Below are some biblical examples of those that Enjoyed Divine Mercy :

1. Lot escaped destruction in sodom because God had mercy on him (Gen 19:16, 19). Mercy dragged him out of destruction.

2. The mad man of Gadara was rescued by mercy (mark 5:1-20).

3. JESUS gave special attention to bartimaeus because he cried out for mercy (mark 10:46).

4. The two blind men were healed by mercy. (Matthew 9:27).

5. The Canaanite woman obtained mercy for her child (Matthew 15:22)

6. The father of the lunatic boy obtained mercy for his son (Matthew 17:15).

7. Two blind men again healed by mercy (Matthew 20:31).

OUR ATTITUDE TO GOD'S MERCY.

The mercy of God should be:
1) Sought for ourselves (psalm 6:2)

2. Sought for others (Gal 6:16, 1 Tim 1:2)

3. Pleaded in prayers (psalm 6:4, 25:6, 51:1)

4. Rejoiced in (psalm 31:7).

5. Magnified (1 chronicles 16:34, psalm 115:1, 118:1-4 & 29).

I pray you make use of God's mercy for your salvation today in the name of Jesus.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT : God shall have mercy on you because He loves you.

TAKE HOME: Mercy prevails over judgement.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Thank God for His Mercy that brought about Salvation Upon your life.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2020
------
TODAY'S REASON : DIVINE INTERVENTION.
IT'S IN THE BIBLE : 2 Kings 20:5- Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD.
HIS PROMISE FOR YOU : Psalms 50:15- And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
JUST TO BE SURE (READ) : 1 KINGS 20.
----
Beloved, almost everyone may have gotten to that point in life where only God's help, can save them.
That point in their lives where even though they never believed in the existence of a "God" , the danger they may find themselves in at that moment will bring forth the name of "JESUS" out of their mouths.
That point in life where you may be like "If this God they claim to serve really exists, then I will try Him and see."
And finally, that very time in life where your greatest desire would be for God to answer your prayers.
All these put together is referred to as the need for DIVINE INTERVENTION.
Divine Intervention is God's way of looking into situations that is bigger than His children.
Note, God has given us Power over certain things and certain situations. But still, there are still areas where will need His Divine help.
Areas such as: Addictions, depressions, generational curses, and any form of naturally unsolvable problems.
Humble yourself, and admit that there's at least one area In your life now, that except if God intervenes, you may be doomed forever.
If true, and you seem to find yourself in any of the areas of Divine intervention needed, as stated above---then you need to accept Jesus, so that you can get God to hearken to your cry for His help this morning.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT : Divine intervention is as a result of Divine Mercy. If God decides not to have mercy, there can be no Divine intervention.
COUNSEL : Congratulations for taking the best decision in life, if you sincerely said that prayer. Please look for any Bible Believing Church near you, to join and build your new found faith in Christ .
TAKE HOME : As a Father, God will only intervene in the cases of His Children.
PRAYER CHALLENGE : Tell God to help you where you can not help yourself.
P.S You can also partake in our Online Evangelism Programme by sharing this tract to others.
-----
ABOUT : DAILY REASONS TO ACCEPT JESUS IS AN ONLINE EVANGELISM TRACT OF THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY (ON FACEBOOK), SPECIALLY INSPIRED BY GOD TO WIN SOULS FOR CHRIST BY DAILY DAILY GIVING THEM REASONS WHY THEY SHOULD ACCEPT JESUS.
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2020
-----
TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE INVOLVEMENT.
IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Psalm 89:4- Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah .
HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: 89:4 - Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
JUST TO BE SURE (READ) : Psalm 89.
-----
When God gets Himself involved in your life, it is the greatest honour you can ever get.
We may ask for grace, favour, blessings, divine healing and the likes, at times, but when we ask for GOD Himself, I mean when we have GOD Himself involved in our situation---all others things shall follow.
The enemies shall flee because they know they have no say in wherever and with whomever God has gotten Himself involved with.
In divine intervention, God steps in, does what is needed to be done and then steps out. But in divine involvement, God steps in to stay.
In divine intervention, God comes in to rescue you, save you and deliver you, and then departs. He does not reman with you.
In divine intervention; God is only present in time of need. (Luke 7:11-16)
But in divine involvement, God either comes in to permanently take over or to permanently partner with you. His involvement in your life can be for a lifetime, and His help and grace will be constant in your life and affairs. Genesis 28:10-15.
I pray God shall involve himself in your situation in Jesus name.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Who would you rather, got himself involved in your case-- God or Man?
TAKE HOME: When God steps in, miracles happens.
PRAYER CHALLENGE: Tell God to take charge of your life.
--------------------
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2020
-----

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Psalm 89:4- Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah .

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: 89:4 - Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

-----
One of the ways through which God manifests His grace and mercy in our lives is through strategic helps or what we call 'divine involvement' .

-Divine involvement is when God's presence is active or visible in the life of an individual continually.

- It is Divine ownership, when you become God's property such that anything that affects you affects Him.

-It is when God takes ownership and personal responsibility for your success and progress in life .

- It is God supervising your life and giving you the necessary enablement to succeed.

When God is involved in your life, He will normally delegate His angels to help you, and He will help you to achieve success where others fail.

When God is involved in your life , He will supervise your life until old age; you will enjoy surplus grace, mercy, favour and His reassuring presence.

God's involvement in your life means that you will hear His Voice regularly like a child would hear His Father.

You would commune as family and not as a God and His creation.

Divine involvement separates you from other mortals and gives you the much needed edge in life.

Just to be sure of what we are saying, God has gotten Himself involved in your life this morning by making you encounter this tract. Now that He has gotten your attention, and that you are in His presence already, you can make this divine connection permanent by chosing to accept Jesus into your life today.

Shalom.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Who would you rather prefer got himself involved in your life--- God or Man?

TAKE HOME: I'll leave you with a Song lyric by Jimmy D Psalmist that says-- "When you carry God, You carry everything."

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:38am On Apr 20, 2020
-----
-----
David grew up to discover God's special interest in his life. Throughout his life, God never left him for once. David would have died many times over in battle and in the hands of Saul but for the active involvement of God in his life. God covenanted to be with David and his seed forever. Even when David sinned against God, God did not wait for him to repent; rather, He sent His prophet (Nathan) to call David to repentance.
Jacob had a similar experience with God. When he did not know God, the Lord was already involved in his life. God finally appeared to him in a dream and promised to be with him until He had fulfilled all His promises in his life (Gen 28:10-15).
All these are biblical testimonies of those whom God got Himself involved in their lives. Stories of such people in the bible started from their birth, but some others just came out of nowhere.
You too, can be a beneficiary of God's involvement. As a matter of truth, you finding yourself reading this tract this morning, shows God has already gotten himself involved in your life. But why don't you accept Him this morning, so that the relationship can be more stronger and productive.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Whatever you decide now, shall determine your future. Don't jeopardize it.
TAKE HOME: Salvation is the only license you need, to be granted Divine Involvement .
--------------------
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:14am On Apr 21, 2020
-----
TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE REMEMBRANCE.

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Psalm 106:4 - Remember me, O LORD, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Psalm 102:12-13, "But thou, O LORD, shall endure for ever; and thy remembrance unto all generations. Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.
-----
One of the benefits of God's mercy is that it provokes your season of divine remembrance. According to psalm 102:13 the mercy of God ushers in the set time to favour God's people. In other words, God's mercy is accompanied by His season of favour and remembrance.

WHY DO YOU NEED DIVINE REMEMBRANCE ?
- You need divine remembrance if you seem to have been abandoned on the shelf of 'No progress' or shelf of 'No marriage,' etc.

- Until God remembers you, man may not remember you.

- When God remembers you, the water of trouble In your life will dry up.

- Divine remembrance is the spiritual vehicle that will take you out of the prison to your palace. (Gen 41:9-14).

- It closes the chapter of suffering and shame and opens the door of honour.

- It releases your helper to locate you.

- It opens the book of reward and harvest for your labour of love.

- If God does not remember you, you may overstay in Egypt or in the land of slavery.

- Season of remembrance terminates affliction.

- Your season of remembrance is your season of deliverance (Gen. 30:22-24).

- It provokes divine favour, that which makes a man to go out of his way to do you good.

- You need it if you are tired of applying the same strategies over and over again without nothing to show for it. Any thirty, forty, or fifty keys to success or ways to make it in life, can not help you if God hasn't first remembered you.

- Divine remembrance ushers in divine visitation.

- You will become a "sought after" when God remembers you in mercy.

- God must remember you because He wants to have mercy on you.

Beloved, God can not remember those who has forgotten about Him. If you truly want Him to remember you, then you need to make your ways right with Him.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: You need divine remembrance, where nothing good seems to be working out.

TAKE HOME: Divine remembrance will usher you into God's promises for your life .

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Ask God to remember you in His Mercy.

--------------------
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:43am On Apr 24, 2020
-----
TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE BLESSINGS.
IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Proverbs 10:22- The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Philippians 4:19- But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
-----
Divine blessings are blessings from above (God). They are the things we enjoy that money can not buy. Life is one of them.
Beloved, Divine blessings isn't always money , car or material things. They can also be ascribed to that which we weren't given to by any man, but we naturally have them. Health, purpose, potentials, peace, joy, progress, and even tomorrow are examples of Divine blessings.
A song says , "count your blessings name them one by one..." On hearing this, some people would begin to try counting material things, but no! The song writer was talking about the Divine blessings of life. The song is literally talking to the complainers, ungrateful, and worrisome people who are not pleased with life and feel they have not been blessed enough. But you see, if the blessing of the breath of life was taken away, such people wouldn't be able to complain about other things they didn't have. Likewise, When the blessing of good health is absent, at that time the only thing a person wants is for his health to be restored.
Look within and around you, there are alot of blessings to be counted and be grateful for, even as a sinner.
Moreover, that's not all there is to Divine blessings.
We still have the blessing of fruitfulness, the blessing of promotion, the blessing of honour, the blessing of good health, the blessing of success, the blessing of happiness, favour, marriage, conception, unlimited grace, miracles, appointments and so on attached to Divine blessings. Some of these are what is missing in the lives of people, and although I may not know your area of need now, but one thing I know is that God is an expert in providing what man, money , or you can not give to yourself. Which is the purpose of His Divine blessings.
Money and material things are only the secondary of Divine blessings, so don't pray for them. For when God gives you the blessing of Prosperity, poverty shall vanish .
Divine blessings are riches of God's glory which are all in a person called JESUS. Thus if you want to stop lacking and move from the natural to the supernatural blessings of God, you need to accept Him.
May the Good Lord bless you.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Some blessings were naturally given to man by birth. While some are supernaturally acquired by re-birth ---that is being born again.
TAKE HOME: Divine blessing is having money and peace of mind together.
PRAYER CHALLENGE: Thank God for the blessing of salvation.
--------------------
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2020
-----
TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE BLESSINGS.
IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Proverbs 10:22- The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Philippians 4:19- But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
-----
SOURCES OF BLESSINGS.
The sources of blessings determines the quality and the performance of the blessing. Many are seeking to get blessed without seeking to know what comes with it. This morning God shall be giving you three main sources of blessings and what you should expect from them should in case you are at the point of seeking help from the wrong source.
1) From Man : Despite God being able to use man to bless you, Man himself can as well out of self will decide to bless you. This type of blessings most times is done out of pity, asking, or merit. I mean--some people can only be of help to you when they see you in deep suffering, when you want to borrow from them, or when you work for them. The disadvanges of man's blessing is that he can change his mind at anytime and decide to collect it back, he can go about telling people what he has done for you, whenever you have issues he could rob it on your face of what he did for you, and some would want to be treated as a 'god' in your life after doing you that favour.
2) From the Devil : Blessings can come from the devil. Blessings from the devil are not pure. Unlike man that comes directly, you need to know that anything that comes from: gambling, swindling, cheating, any form of trafficking (human/drug), contrabanding, prostituting, working in an unclean place, rituals, picking things on the floor, selling your kidney, collecting bribes, adding to what is not, not using your talents for God, witchdoctor, charms, robbery, false reports, illegal businesses and idols is from the devil. Such blessings can not last. The conditions attached to satanic blessings are always bigger than the blessing itself. It brings more sorrow than joy. They dont go beyond the beneficiary, and even the beneficiary doesnt live long to enjoy it. Blessings from the devil is like collecting a loan that can cost you all you have to payback. Satanic blessings will either take a person to jail while still on earth or to hell fire after death (which is certain).
3) From God : Hallelujah. i am a living witness of divine blessings. There are many divine blessings in my life that my generations shall live to benefit from, likewise in the life of every children of God. James 1:17 confirms that every good gift (blessing) is from above (God). Jeremiah 29:11 also tells us about the good heart of God towards us. Also, proverbs 10:22 assures us of having no sorrow attached the riches of God. Do you want to enjoy eternal blessings? Be it in your marriage, finances, career, academics etc.. Divine source is the answer. God's blessings are not given out of pity, mockery, or selfish interest but from LOVE. It is secured and honourable. Apart from God's blessings being generational, it is always in ABUNDANCE!
Now that you have known all these, it is only wise to seek that which is from God and not from any other source.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: God can decide to use any body to bless you except the devil. No matter the circumstance, blessings gotten from unclean source is never from God.
TAKE HOME: Divine blessing is enjoying unending wealth.
PRAYER CHALLENGE: Thank God for the blessing of salvation.
--------------------
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
-----
TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE PROVISION.
IT'S IN THE BIBLE: 2 Corinthians 12:9- And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
-----
Divine Provision is a pack of Divine blessings containing the needs of a person through the Grace of God. It is a shower of all manner of blessings under the Grace of God .
When you have Divine Provision, you don't need to save, borrow, or add to it. Not even the earthly economy can affect it, because it puts a person under the unshakeable eternal economy of Heaven.
You only need it while still on earth, as Heaven is not a needy place.
Divine Provision is God's way of gathering every blessings of life that we need altogether, in order to meet our every needs.
When God gives you Divine Provision ; your family, finances, and spiritual life shall all be covered.
The prayer for Divine blessings requires one to identify the area of need. But in asking for Divine Provision, we automatically ask for God's help in everything pertaining to us.
Divine Provision not only provides for your needs but for everyone and everything that concerns you.
Beloved, God wants you to know that He can not just bless you with what you need or want, but He can as well settle your case once and for all.
God wants to bless you so that you can be a blessing to others and make them to glorify your Father in Heaven.
God wants to make you a giver and not a borrower, a lender to nations, a solution to problems, and an instrument of favour to everyone you come across.
Through you, He wants the world to know how Powerful and Rich in Glory He is.
This provision beloveth, is made available by God's all sufficient Grace, which is only accessible in Christ Jesus.
Hallelujah.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: When man provides for you, it can last for a certain period of time. But when God provides for you, it lasts for a lifetime.
TAKE HOME: Divine Provision is as a result of Open Heavens.
PRAYER CHALLENGE: Repent of always depending on man's provision, and ask God to provide for you.
--------------------
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
-----
TODAY'S REASON: OPEN HEAVENS .
IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Matthew 3:16 -And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Deuteronomy 28:12 - The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
-----
God sends us Divine provision through Open Heavens. Beloved, everyone has an heaven over them. If the heaven over your life is shut, no good thing from God can come through. It is when the windows and doors of heaven are opened, that God can rain his blessings upon us.
In the river Jordan, when the heavens of Jesus opened, he was anointed with the Holy Ghost.
Just so you know it was his personal heaven, no one except John who was baptising Jesus saw it, and when it opened, the voice from thence didn't say "this are my beloved people, in whom I am well pleased." But rather, "this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." Signifying it was for Jesus only. Matthew 3:13-17.
There are Heavens over everything we are into. Open Heavens can be for Academics, finances, businesses/work places, marriage/families, churches, communities, nations, continents and generations.
Although open heavens is mainly for good things, but it can as well be for punishment. It all depends on how well your relationship with heaven is, as the heavens can be sad, happy, or angry over a person. This is what happened when fire from heaven only rained on the city of Sodom and Gomorrah, and when thick darkness covered the Egyptians, whereas there was light in Goshen. Genesis 19:24, Exodus 10:21.
Nevertheless, God wants the heavens over your own head to be opened for miracles, signs, wonders, abundance of grace and testimonies.
Hardship, dissapointments, slow progress, failures, disfavour, arising and falling, and so on, are the signs of those operating under closed heavens.
Perhaps you are part of them and you want to be excluded, you can do that by working out a good relationship with God through His Son JESUS.
May your heavens be blasted open in Jesus name.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: The prayer for Open-Heaven can not be answered if you are still living in sin.
TAKE HOME: The stars of your glory are in your personal heavens. If you want them to shine, you need the heavens to be opened.
PRAYER CHALLENGE: Ask God to open the heavens over your head.
--------------------
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2020
-----

TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE EMPOWEREMENT.

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Acts 10:38 - How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Acts 1:8 - But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
-----
For you to excel in whatever you are doing, you need to be empowered. No matter how talented you are, without empowerment, you can not go far.

Power is the ability to do work and 'work' is different from hobby. It is only those who are still using their singing, writing, speaking, and athletic potentials for hobbies that doesn't need empowerment. But the day you decide to use those gifts and potentials for work or to solve problems, then it'll take empowerment to make that happen.

Empowerment as a word is an enablement to do what you want to do. The empowerement I need, may differ from yours.

Some people need finances/capital to achieve their dreams, for some; they know what to do but doesn't know how to do it and others just require to be in a certain position of power to make theirs happen. Therefore, there are three main instruments of empowerment : (i) Money, (ii) Knowledge/skill, and (iii) Position.

Physically, this is all what may be needed (to man). but as time goes on, when challenges starts setting in, it would take more than money, knowledge or position to overcome them. This is where God comes in.

You see, destiny is different from dreams. Planning to fulfill destiny is not the same as pursuing your dreams. 'dreams' are only different stages of your destiny. You can be rich and successful and still not be fulfilling destiny. It is your ability to fulfill destiny that determines your after-life.

- Fulfilling destiny is achieving all there is for you to achieve without any short comings.

- It is impacting lives and not losing your own soul at the end.

- It is being a solution to problems and still solving your own problems.

- Destiny is the purpose of your existence.

Having known that , you would agree with me that no empowerment on earth can guarantee all that for you except the one from God.

And the one from God only comes through His Son JESUS.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Power is the ability to do work, but Divine Power is the ability to get the job done.

TAKE HOME: Divine empowerment brings divine speed.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Thank God for giving you the Holy Spirit.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2020
-----

TODAY'S REASON: DIVINE EMPOWEREMENT.

IT'S IN THE BIBLE: Acts 10:38 - How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: Acts 1:8 - But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
-----
The disciples of Jesus had a destiny to fulfill. They were to start the early church and spread the gospel. But Jesus, while leaving, told them not to start anything yet, until they had been empowered from above. Although they had been ordained and called, but they still needed POWER to deliver. Even Jesus Christ was empowered before He started His Ministry (Acts 10:38).

Divine empowerment is power from on high to do all that which you have been purposed to do.

It is enablement to face and overcome every challenges of life.

It is what makes you different from others doing the same as you.

It is Failure-proof Power.

From it comes every other instrument of empowerment you need and also for sustainability.

It is operating supernaturally in a natural world.

It is all that you need to make it in life.

Beloved, the bible makes it clear that this empowerment is from above. It is the infilling of the Holy Spirit of God that came after the Ascension of Jesus Christ.

While others had to wait to receive it then, Grace has given it to us sweatlessly by just Accepting Jesus.

What I mean is--- by just accepting Jesus, the Holy Spirit comes into your life and from thence enables you to fulfill destiny. (John 1:12).

Hallelujah!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Other forms of empowerment may start you off, but it takes Divine empowerment to end well.

TAKE HOME: No matter how talented you are, you still need to be empowered.

PRAYER CHALLENGE: Thank God for giving you the Holy Spirit.

--------------------

©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.

-----
GOD BLESS YOU.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Daily Reasons To Accept Jesus. by MFMRevivalist: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2020
-----
TODAY'S REASON: THE HOLY SPIRIT.
IT'S IN THE BIBLE: John 1:12 - But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
HIS PROMISE FOR YOU: John 14:26- But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
-----
The Holy Spirit is the best companion anyone could ever have. He is the giver of all spiritual gifts/abilities (1Corinth 12:8-9). His indwelling in our lives in order to enable us live as God wants us to, is the most essential part of salvation after the confession.
God exists only in three forms, such as--- God the FATHER, God the SON and God the HOLY SPIRIT. So, the Holy Spirit is God.
The Holy Spirit of God can be alot of things to everyone, depending on our various area of needs.
-He can be a comforter to comfort you in distress,
- He can be a teacher to teach you when you lack knowledge,
- He can be a Shepherd to guide you when you are heading the wrong way,
- He can be a source of energy to empower you for what you are not able to do.
He can further be an interpreter, a gist partner, a friend, a dictionary, a library, a news media, a personal assistant, a work partner, a prayer partner, healer, deliverer and so on for you.
It is through Him that God manifests His awesome self in our situations.
Note, we don't get to experience all the features of the Holy Spirit at once, but as we gradually grow in Christ.
Beloved, are you lonely, do you feel abandoned, inferior, or rejected? Do you need a shoulder to lean on, a hand to wipe your tears or someone to be with who shall never leave you even when there's no one willing to be with you?
The Holy Spirit is the Answer!
He can come into your life to be all the above listed and even more, the moment you accept Jesus.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: The Holy Spirit is what lightens up your life. Without Him you'll be in darkness.
TAKE HOME: There's no spirit like the Holy Spirit.
PRAYER CHALLENGE: Ask the Holy Spirit to take over your life.
--------------------
©️ ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
GOD BLESS YOU.
JESUS IS LORD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Bishop David Oyedepo @ 60 / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) / Name Your Best Worship Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 224
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.