Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) (53236 Views)

Regina Daniels Nwoko Hosts Lavish Party For Kids On Children’s Day / Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday / Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by sulips(f): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2020
Regina Daniels has changed so much o... shocked God bless womanhood smiley

Happy mother's day to all mothers and aspiring mothers wink

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by DModeCntStopMe: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2020
shocked

Happy birthday sir!

Pete Edochie aka Igwe Ogadagidi, one of the greatest african actors to ever grace our screen.

My main man Bob, I sight you.

On a more serious note, I still can't believe this Ned guy is the one shagging this girl.

This proves the saying that if "money grew on trees, ladies wouldn't mind dating monkeys"

I have seen monkeys way finer than this man.

Indeed, money answerth all things

Godspeed and more years to you Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
the third pics, that man ob black dress and red cap is the Don of ritualist in nollywood movies, I Don forget him name self
Bob-Manuel Udokwu

Happy birthday to an icon.
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Waterypussy2(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2020
templeRun20:
my question is why exactly is Pete's wife not standing close to him
Rita Edochie is not Pete's wife, get sense.

8 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by JunctionBox: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2020
This Pete Edochie is clearly loved by all. I love you to Sir. People like you gave nollywood the recognition worldwide.

But this Ned Nwoko no look like who get money at all. Chai, if I get the kind money wey this man get, na only God know how I go look.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 09, 2020
backnbeta:

Bob-Manuel Udokwu

Happy birthday to an icon.
thank you
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Basilpearck(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2020
templeRun20:
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Meedon: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2020
Kanayo O. Kanaya
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2020
NO ONE IS ACCUSING THE MAN OF MARRYING A KID NEITHER IS ANYBODY STILL HATING ON REGINA WITH NED

HAHAHA HUSTLE oooo

Highest people can talk is 3months

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by favour32(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2020
tillaman:
grin
Las las Sir Pete sef go receive brown envelope!!
This man just dey flex people anyhow, I sure say na future governor of Delta state be Oga Ned
Just add 19 years join Ned present age to be future governor of Delta state.
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2020
This Nwoko guy is transforming and getting younger than the wife already.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2020
~He who complains that the soup is too much for the eba cannot handle greatness"

~lf Familiarity Was Useful, Water wouldn’t Cook Fish.
-
Pete Edochie

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Vicyace: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Shhhh01:
Na wa o. ever since regina married ned na to dey host all the actors sure pass.

Man must spend his money somehow.

It's really a big headache having so much much and not knowing how to spend it

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by omlueh(m): 9:46am On Mar 09, 2020
You are very worthy and deserved to be Celebrated Sir, for the impact you played in as many people's lives, GOD Bless you more abundantly with every of your likes whom have touched many lives Positively in like minds and similar ways, not like as ignorant people Celebrated all the Bastards Politicians and all the self centered that called themselves religious leaders. Sir you have marked yourself in the sand of time. Very Happy Birthday to you Sir in good Health, Mind, Body and Soul, may your Wisdom continue to Blossom as you age with Grace Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by missimelda01(f): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2020
templeRun20:
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Regina! I wish you know how most of these people with you on the picture antagonized you for marrying Ned.
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by manGODDED: 9:53am On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
the third pics, that man ob black dress and red cap is the Don of ritualist in nollywood movies, I Don forget him name self
you lie!! No one can beat Kanayo o kanayo in that role cool

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 09, 2020
southniyikaye:

Lol Bob Manuel Udokwu. Kanayo O Kanayo is another one.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by uju22(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2020
Happy birthday once again Odogwu Nteje
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by CXLVII: 10:12am On Mar 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
ned is Nigeria money bag like Mayweather

You no exposed.

You should know by now that people wey get am no dey shout.

Dangote, Adenuga, Alakija ad the likes should tell you.

Or just try Paddy Adenuga! You will know money is not noise making
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by onweels: 10:14am On Mar 09, 2020
Happy birthday chief edochie
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Kennitrust(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2020
Finally, our Godfather shaved his beard grin grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by martyns303(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Abfinest007:
ned is Nigeria money bag like Mayweather

You have no idea what money is in this Nigeria. you only hear of the ones that are associated with celebrities, Ned and Davido's dad. These guys are broke compared to some people in this Nigeria you don't even know their names.
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by rossi49ja(m): 10:22am On Mar 09, 2020
templeRun20:
Rita Edochie is not his wife. She is his brother's wife.
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by kaycee125: 10:27am On Mar 09, 2020
My friend was on the same jet with NED, who wants videos?
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:30am On Mar 09, 2020
Still full of life at 73 not vegetable in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by ylaa(f): 10:34am On Mar 09, 2020
Chief Pete Edochie has been recognized long before now. Even Heaven recognises this man.
Then while working at the intl' Airport, a man came from Harare, Zimbabwe just to see him after watching Things Fall Apart.
He is an International Icon. Well respected every where.
I wish him more fruitful years and sound health.

ikaboy:
Ned the money bag.

Am happy with d recognition Pete is getting now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by YovvInteriors(m): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Awesome.

Contact me for POP ceiling design..
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) by Front0lane: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2020
ikaboy:
Ned the money bag.

Am happy with d recognition Pete is getting now.

Till date I still see him as the only Okonkwo, the role he played in "things fall apart". I wonder if there is any other person that can translate that role as effortlessly as he did.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Looks More Like ''sister Mary'' At Flavour's Manager's White Wedding / Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos / Nengi Flaunts Her 2 Range Rovers & Mercedes SUV (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.