Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Should I Keep Her Secret?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Keep Her Secret?? (1735 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Keep Her Secret?? by Truthshurts: 9:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Continued from the part 1

https://www.nairaland.com/5711231/should-keep-secret

Morning all
Hope u are all enjoying your March 2020
I have a new one
Someone chat me up privately asking if he should keep shut or talk.

Copied with permission

Sir please I want your advise on this story
I was with a girl back then in school and we used to run things together. We aren’t dating but I was her gate way to anyone who wanted her.
During that time we used to share whatever profit she made from sleeping out with men cause I used to cover for her in school and do most test and make up classes for her. My problem now is all the time we were together condom wasn’t much appreciated at that time so she got pregnant for her suitors and she will abort the pregnancy.
She did this like 12 times cause I used to Followed her to the place pretending to be the owner and when it done on me at the 12 time, I told her am not interested any more and that was how our friendship and runs mode got broken.
So many years I didn’t see her again cause we passed out of Unilag and we both went our ways.
Until last year December when our family was having our thanksgiving then I saw her with one of my uncle that cane to Nigeria From UK introducing her as his fiancé. I was shocked, I greeted her but she ignored as if we never met in this life before.
I had to start looking for her name and photos on the social media to be sure she was the one or not after the party.
I couldn’t fund anything until this valentine she posted on my uncles wall then I was able to get her new name and new identity. I messaged her why is she pretending to be who she is not. She told me she ignored me cause that girl I knew then was gone and the new girl now doesn’t know anyone but her husband to be which happened to be my uncle.
Sir, am still shocked....should I let the cat out of the bag orI keep my mouth shut.
Please help cause I don’t know what to do and am confused.
Thank you
Expecting your reply.
Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by Sijo01(f): 9:22am On Mar 09, 2020
Keep your dam mouth shut. You're as guilty as she is. Partner in crime angry

As she said, she's a new being from the one you use to know. So let the sleeping dog be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2020
Mind your business, bro. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by theophiokhai(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2020
this movie swt wella...
Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Sijo01:
Keep your dam mouth shut. You're as guilty as she is. Partner in crime angry

As she said, she's a new being from the one you use to know. So let the sleeping dog be.
Shuttop there..Please mind this one,save your uncle stress before he go put one over used oloshow for house.. the body has exceeded elastic Limit. So such ladies are not good for home use rather they are only good for street use.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by FindX(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2020
LOGOBELT:
ʍaʏ aʍaɖɨօɦaռ օʄ aʍaօɢʊɖʊ ҡɨռɢɖօʍ ʋɨsɨt ʏօʊ ɨʄ ʏօʊ ɛxքօsɛ ɦɛʀ.

աɛ aʟʟ ҡռօա tɦɨs ɨs a ʟɨɛ, ɨt ռɛʋɛʀ ɦaքքɛռɛɖ. ʝʊst tօ ɢaɨռ attɛռtɨօռ. ċօռɢʀatʊʟatɨօռs ʏօʊ ɢօt ʍɨռɛ.

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain (.com.ng) registration + SEO Manager for 2k. Ready Made Online Stores are available too. Express Delivery! You don't have to wait, its already designed. Limited Offer, Offer ends 30th of March 2020. Check my Signature for contact.

No reasonable perso will patronise you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by Sijo01(f): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Meeyankee:

Shuttop there..Please mind this one,save your uncle stress before he go put one over used oloshow for house.. the body has excited elastic Limit. So such ladies are not good for home use rather they are only good for street use.

Bushman angry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by Acidosis(m): 9:59am On Mar 09, 2020
What's the world turning into? She ought to open up about her past.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by cococandy(f): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
First of all, Abortions should be legal and stigma free. There shouldn’t be any need for “letting the cat out of the bag” because someone had an abortion. That’s stupid.

That being said, seems that lady was using abortions as a means of birth control which should be a no no. There are risks that she could have avoided with proper birth control. This is a result of lack of necessary education and information.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by frozen70(f): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Truthshurts:

Morning all
I have a new one

Copied with permission

I was with a girl back then in school and we used to run things together. We aren’t dating but I was her gate way to anyone who wanted her.
During that time we used to share whatever profit she made from sleeping out with men cause I used to cover for her in school and do most test and make up classes for her. My problem now is all the time we were together condom wasn’t much appreciated at that time so she got pregnant for her suitors and she will abort the pregnancy.
She did this like 12 times cause I used to Followed her to the place pretending to be the owner and when it done on me at the 12 time, I told her am not interested any more and that was how our friendship and runs mode got broken.
So many years I didn’t see her again cause we passed out of Unilag and we both went our ways.
Until last year December when our family was having our thanksgiving then I saw her with one of my uncle that cane to Nigeria From UK introducing her as his fiancé. I was shocked, I greeted her but she ignored as if we never met in this life before.
I had to start looking for her name and photos on the social media to be sure she was the one or not after the party.
I couldn’t fund anything until this valentine she posted on my uncles wall then I was able to get her new name and new identity. I messaged her why is she pretending to be who she is not. She told me she ignored me cause that girl I knew then was gone and the new girl now doesn’t know anyone but her husband to be which happened to be my uncle.
Sir, am still shocked....should I let the cat out of the bag orI keep my mouth shut.
Thank you
Expecting your reply.

Just simply respect your self

You were an accomplice to the rough life she lived

You benefited from the dirty life because of selfishness yet you think you want her to recognise you

Let the matter never ever come out from your mouth because she will claim you put her through that and her family will force her on you or go after your life

Most problem we have in this world are cause by our inability to close our mouth from saying what the eyes saw

3 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by creedencity(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Truthshurts:

Morning all
I have a new one

Copied with permission

Thank you
Expecting your reply.
My question will be " would you wish to know she jave such dirty past were you to be in your uncle's shoe?" And can you marry such person.

cococandy:
First of all, Abortions should be legal and stigma free. There shouldn’t be any need for “letting the cat out of the bag” because someone had an abortion. That’s stupid.

That being said, seems that lady was using abortions as a means of birth control which should be a no no. There are risks that she could have avoided with proper birth control. This is a result of lack of necessary education and information.
Would you wish you sibling or son to marry such a girl regardless whether he knows or not?
Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by Truthshurts: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
Na waaaooo
Bisbis80, hope u are reading this and sorry I can’t post the girl photos on social media.. You are both in it.
I still keep my comments
Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by cococandy(f): 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
My sibling or kid can marry whomever they wish to as long as the person isn’t a criminal
creedencity:

My question will be " would you wish to know she jave such dirty past were you to be in your uncle's shoe?" And can you marry such person.

Would you wish you sibling or son to marry such a girl regardless whether he knows or not?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by fastseo: 3:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Ur family person and u keep such information from him... Do u think that girl will ever change
Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by creedencity(m): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2020
cococandy:
My sibling or kid can marry whomever they wish to as long as the person isn’t a criminal
Good for you
Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by Raphsays: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2020
op
A secret remains a secret!

Don't tell anyone in your family what both of you had together, after all, you both were in business.

Talk to her, if she has changed, let her be after all we all have our pasts.

Biko just let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by Truthshurts: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2020
So many of us had made a mistake in the past
Some which becomes our secrets today
Only few are bold enough to share it.
The best advice is to share but considering who you are sharing it to.
It’s only God that heals and cover secrets
Be wise
Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by nlPoster: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sijo01:

Bushman angry

Are you referring to yourself?
Re: Should I Keep Her Secret?? by crackkhaus: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Truthshurts:
So many of us had made a mistake in the past
Some which becomes our secrets today
Only few are bold enough to share it.
The best advice is to share but considering who you are sharing it to.
It’s only God that heals and cover secrets
Be wise
If you know that person, please tell them to do everything in their power to make sure the uncle finds out who he is getting married to.

I would do the exact same thing if I found out my brother, cousin, uncle, or friend, is about to marry a woman with that kind of past.

I cannot loud this enough... I will expose it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Men Are Endangered Species / 69-Year-Old Man Divorces His Wife Of 30 Years After Finding Out She Voted Biden / Meet Male Caucasian That Became A Nigeria Police Officer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.