Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids (46626 Views)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by lovelilyn(f): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
"Never you blame or curse me for what DNA test brought out. My husband can't perform at all, and I disclosed this secret by meeting other men outside for us to have children " - Tella Oluwatoyin Olarewaju reveals

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju Tella aka Mummy G.O, whose DNA test revealed out that her husband was not the biological father of all her four children, has revealed the secret behind this.

According to her, while addressing the group of Journalists at Ikire, in Osun State, she stated that she married her husband since 2007, and later discovered that he can't perform on the bed.

She spoke further that, she doesn't want this secret to leak to their church members and the general public that's the reason why she stepped outside to meet other men for sexual intercourse.

She also stated that the family should tell him to look for another woman and sleep with her to confirm what she said. "Let him or his family get him another woman and sleep with her, and confirm what I said", she said.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by oz4real83(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
Very shameless woman embarassed. ,silence from her would have been the greatest wisdom embarassed

265 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Omuuvwie(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nawaoooo
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
lovelilyn:
Oluwatoyin Olarewaju Tella aka Mummy G.O, whose DNA test revealed out that her husband was not the biological father of all her four children, has revealed the secret behind this.
According to her, while addressing the group of Journalists at Ikire, in Osun State, she stated that she married her husband since 2007, and later discovered that he can't perform on the bed.
Ok naw! The Radio station should demand the man go get a legit fertility test done to counter the woman's claim. lipsrsealed

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Oyindidi(f): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Crazy things are happening in this Nigeria

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Natbrowny: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2023
I love the USA. By now one bullet has stopped this shit from re-trending..

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by poshestmina(f): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Why not leave the marriage and gather as much bastards as you want.

Shameless woman!

289 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ahnie: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
You see the devil wey dem dey talk so....na she be this.

See her face!

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
You see the devil wey dem dey talk so....na she be this. See her face!
How she take be devil? She be alpha-female but you dey call her devil... why? undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ahnie: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How she take be devil? She be alpha-female but you dey call her devil... why? undecided
How she take be alpha female?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
■ How she take be alpha female?
By her taking charge of her marriage and ensuring that offspring are produced despite her husband's "shortcomings". Why label her a devil for that when marriage as many understand it is meant for procreation? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

23 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ahnie: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
By her taking charge of her marriage and ensuring that offspring are produced despite her husband's "shortcomings". Why label her a devil for that when marriage as many understand it is meant for procreation? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lolz dey go joor.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by sageb: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
lovelilyn:
"Never you blame or curse me for what DNA test brought out. My husband can't perform at all, and I disclosed this secret by meeting other men outside for us to have children " - Tella Oluwatoyin Olarewaju reveals

She spoke further that, she doesn't want this secret to leak to their church members and the general public that's the reason why she stepped outside to meet other men for sexual intercourse.

She also stated that the family should tell him to look for another woman and sleep with her to confirm what she said. "Let him or his family get him another woman and sleep with her, and confirm what I said", she said.

What a wife 😬
Sorry for the man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by efficiencie(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
lovelilyn:

What a stupid woman giving a stupid excuse for a stupid act. If you are sure your husband is infertile why not confront him and/or leave the marriage rather you did the stupid act of getting pregnant for another man, who will definitely not want to take responsibility for the children and pinning it on another man. Now that you have been outed who will take care of the children? Some women should be given a Nobel Prize for Stupidity Sciences.

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Dogalmighty17: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
This woman. Where do i even begin? How does coming out to state this help her case? Is there any justification for adultery? This woman is evil. She has destroyed get own life, the life of her husband and those of her children.

The men she slept with, which one of them will agree that yes one of the kids is his? he will think she is trying to plant the child on him. He will reject the child. Those children are practically fatherless as it is.

If she says she wanted to cover her husbands shame. Is one child not enough? Yet she went ahead and brought 3 more home? Children from different men?

Funnily enough, paternity fraud is still not a crime in Nigeria.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by flokii: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
You committed adultery.. stop looking for.pity party.

Some women can be very selfish and stvpid sha.. so because the man has health challenges, she decided to bring in more problems (4 bastards and her h0eing self) into his life.

National Assembly should pass a law criminalizing Paternity fruad ASAP.. how is parternity fraud different from regular fraud and theft people enter police case and go to jail for?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by searchng4love: 5:01am On Nov 26, 2023
flokii:

National Assembly should pass a law criminalizing Paternity fruad ASAP.. how is parternity fraud different from regular fraud and theft people enter police case and go to jail for?

Qed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by LadyRosa2(f): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2023
One thing is certain, she has tasted the joy of motherhood, can't say so for the man.

An impotent man, instead of privately discarding the cheat and going his way quietly decides to tell the world he has been shooting blanks.

E Kpele.
This particular ashawo no gree die childless. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by LadyRosa2(f): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I tire o cheesy
They expect the woman to 'stand' by an impotent husband till she dies childless. If it was the man, I'm sure his people would have asked him to get a fertile woman. grin grin

The adulteress has advised he tries with another woman na to prove himself. grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by LoveJesus87(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2023
sad
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by superCleanworks(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2023
He no fit perform
then you went out to gather bastard children for the man to spend on for life.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by lokotamak(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2023
grin hi
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Orissodiq: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2023
This woman can lie for Africa.....
Her saga na a very popular event that night on radio and everyone were surprised. Thanks to AGIDIGBO FM and ORIYOMI HAMZAT.
The same woman that said she didn't believe in the DNA results, that all d 4 children belong to his husband ? Dis women no get shame at all.....

Believe it or not. The lady intentionally killed the guy by given him FALSE HOPE.
If the husband has low sperm count or can't even impregnate a woman how did u expect him to know his status when d wife kept on claiming she is pregnant with normal proper child spacing. Base on the narration, they were married in 2007 immediately the lady claimed she was pregnant for him. They had d second born after 4 years which is normal. After den, she went for a medical course in ilesha where she had her 3rd child during her final semester. All d spacing are normal and can't even give d guy any reason to suspect his manly ability . it's only people that search for a baby for years that will have reason to do medical check up to know about his status. The lady just killed him silently and intentionally

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by DamnnNiggarr: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2023
shocked

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju

Why are Yoruba ladies like this?
they always have something to do with Every News like this, reason why their men can surrender everything they have, including their life savings, just to end up with Igbo ladies.

I'll never support anyone closer or dear to me to consider ending up with a Yoruba lady, for our sanity, it's not hatred but reality.
I don't hate the Yorubas.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Ulunne777(f): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2023
how many times una go talk this matter?

We dont even know if she had begged her husband to seek medicsl solution which typical of most nigerian men,refused to take part,which neccessitated her finding her own solution.
Her biological clock was ticking.
IF THE case was reversed,she'd most likely wake up to a new co wife,outright sack from her home or the surprise of a new family courtesy of her husband.

MAdam,it was still not right to bring another man's kids home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by illicit(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2023
I don't get it

You can't sleep with a woman

And u are surprised that u don't have children?

I don't get it

When she was getting pregnant and going for antenatal, giving birth and doing naming ceremony, were u in coma?

At least there's a difference between impotency and infertility

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by muyico(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2023
Old news

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by CasNova: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2023
The man should go for fertilty test to know if the accusation is true or not. If the woman is saying the truth I can't blame her for doing what she did.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Kingpele(m): 11:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Wow in all of this mess I believe this marriage started on a wrong foot ...in my church before the wedding day ..every test both blood group and fertility test will be conducted if any of the party is having fertility related issues..it will be resolved before the wedding day and if the man is impotent or the woman, it becomes the decision of the healthy party to go on with the wedding ,hoping for a miracle with mindset to remain without children till death ....as for the shameless woman committing adultery is a taboo and doing it without protection thereby endangering the life of your husband exposes this woman as a certified olosho...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by femi4: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2023
lovelilyn:

When I saw "out of his four children " , I was expecting at least 1 to belong to him. The writer dashed my hope

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by francotunsco: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2023
I guess this is the Anti Toyin of Alhaji Oriyomi Hamzat show.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Core Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In An Amazing Way (Photo) / 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) / Wife Says No Sex When Her Mother Is Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.