Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,333 members, 7,853,502 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Didn’t Have Any Romantic Affair With Cossy –obesere Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Have Any Romantic Affair With Cossy –obesere Declares (465 Views)

Anita Odia Hasn't Had Any Romantic Valentine's Day Experience / Ambode: Obesere Blasts K1 'Wasiu Ayinde A Serial Betrayer' / I Would Have Been Richer Than Dangote, But...—obesere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Have Any Romantic Affair With Cossy –obesere Declares by splendid22(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Fuji music maestro, Abass Akande Obesere has opened up on his relationship with busty actress and video vixen, Cossy Ojiakor.

TheNewsGuru recalls that years back, Obesere featured Cossy in his music video, ‘Apple Juice’. The video sparked various reactions as a result of Cossy’s sensual dance.

In a chat with Boombuzz, the self-proclaimed ‘Omo rapala’ revealed that he didn’t have any amorous affair with Cossy.
“I didn’t discover Cossy Orjiakor it was Gbenga Adewusi of Bayowa films that discovered her. She approached us at that time and told us she wants to become a star. So Bayowa told her that she already has what it takes to be a star. He added that men cannot resist staring at her boobs. She said she doesn’t mind.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-didnt-have-any-romantic-affair-with-cossy-obesere-declares/

(1) (Reply)

Why Aren’t We Closing Our Borders – Tiwa Savage Responds To 3rd COVID-19 Case / Breaking - Davido, Chioma & Son Quarantined And Isolated For Coronavirus Fear / Wicked Brother!see What A Man Did To His Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.