Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk (33512 Views)

Nigeria Can Now Send Money Out Via Western Union / Can I Send Money Abroad From Nigeria, Through Western Union / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by raldsfield(m): 12:37am On Jun 04, 2007
Has anyone tried receiving money from Nigeria. Western Unions rate is quite high. Does any one know a cheaper way to receive money in the UK.
Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by cordwel: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2007
You can open a domiciliary account at your bank,buy foreign currency locally and transfer.
Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by deligent07: 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
If you need to send money to or from Nigeria with safe and quick delivery service then try this company based in UK called KBL Consulting Monex, their website is www.kblconsultingmonex.com. Your fund will be paid anywhere in Naija within a few hours and your family will be happy.
Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by raldsfield(m): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2010
Best way to send money from Nigeria to UK the topic say, but thanks for your suggestion.
Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by deligent07: 12:03am On Feb 19, 2010
For both ways you can still contact KBL Consulting Monex. Your transfer will be completed within 24hrs. Visit the company's website on www.kblconsultingmonex.com
Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by raldsfield(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2010
Thanks alot Deligent07 will look at the site.
Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by CarlosVent(m): 12:22am On Apr 25, 2010
contact us at www.carlosventures.com or admin@carlosventures.com and we shall do it for u.
we make payments to merchants in europe, usa and asia so sending money to Germany is as easy as anyting for us

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by shopabroad: 1:59am On Apr 26, 2010
you can try out www.shopabroad.com.ng . they have a service that carters for such payments. the beneficiary receives their money within few hours after payment is made.
Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by emmybabe: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2010
Have you tried using www.afrotradegroup.com, they can even pay into your uk account or if its the other way round they will transfer fund into your niger acc or your beneficiary can go to their designated bank.
this service is also available for parent from nigeria paying their children school fees in the uk
https://www.afrotradegroup.com
Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by Onyeara: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2010
has any one try any of these companies, try get back to me pls
Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by afrotradeg(f): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
Onyeara:

has any one try any of these companies, try get back to me pls

Hello Sir/Madam, Got this message and will like to just mention that at afrotragroup we are reliable, efficient and

we are regulated by the UK government (the FSA and The HMRC)

Kindly give us a call on 02033845424 or chat with us on www.afrotradegroup.com,

we also assist in paying bills, school fees, Mortgage and Pay for goods bought.

We accept naira into our Nigeria account and pay £ into our clients UK accounts

Regards smiley
Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by SAPNETUK: 4:26am On Feb 01, 2011
We enable you make Payments to China, UK

SAPNET Solutions
+44(0)1612050866

Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by richtank: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
SimplePay in Nigeria now allows people outside of Nigeria to open accounts. So you can send money back and forth. It is considered an international remittance but the fees are low.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by legalwealth(m): 5:28am On Mar 16, 2019
I can help with the subject matter i.e help to send money to UK even with more affordable rate compared to others. What I will only need are the first/last names or business name, account number plus sort code and the UK bank account would be credited say within two hours.

WhatsApp me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you are interested and for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by Opistorincos(m): 5:41am On Mar 16, 2019
Try send valu
Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by ronaldo007: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hi, please any current info on this? I need a reliable means, tried and tested please.. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Send Money From Nigeria To The Uk by princeadeyemi11: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Contact me for peer to peer conversion of both physical currencies and Xrypto currencies at a good rate better than all those platforms listed above. follow @officialadeye_mee and Dm is open

(1) (Reply)

Today's Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Stock Market Response Statistics For New Presidents Since 1999 / How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.