Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos (95624 Views)

Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by freeman500: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:
If you dont like it den don't commit crime dat will make u pass thru diz
So u think every inmate is guilty?
There are things you don't know happening in this country.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
aimuan:
Even though I don't support this,but your comment is useless..
Truth is bitter.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Fragility6: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
pyro62:

Maybe they will kill them and give you the carcass to eat. Maybe that's when you will be satisfied. Meanwhile where are you from? Lemme know where the problem is coming from
Like you have a house you are staying
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by dannie007(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Wise up!!!! Till you find yourself in Such Situation then you know Nigeria Prison 70% inmate are Innocent of what took them to the Prison!!!...

Nostradamus:
confirm!

They should manage the soup

Afterall,some undergraduates don't even have the resources to feed properly. For the free people who see this meal as bad,then they should run away from crime.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Orpe7(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
They themselves shouldn't have done the crime
Ain't no pity for them yo
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by trutht828: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

I'm tempted to call you an idiot because you comment like one. Do you think only criminals and guilty persons end up in Nigeria prisons?

Do you know how many innocent people end up as prisoners? Do you know how many awaiting trials for many years just because there is no iota of evidence against them?

Your brain is dented and useless sir.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by trutht828: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Orpe7:
They themselves shouldn't have done the crime
Ain't no pity for them yo

Should we crack your head open and pour sense into it before you realise that not only criminals end up in Nigeria prisons?
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by trutht828: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
iammo:
cool

when are we going to understand that Nigeria isn't all that rich, and the politicians rip us off atleast 50% of our merge income from Oil? Nigerian Prison budgets 10 billion naira or $27 million USD, while US Prisons budgets $100 billion USD or 36 trillion naira each year

In US Fed tax from 10% to 30% of your income depending on your tax bracket, State tax from 8% to 12%, so 40% of what you work for goes to the Government so If you earn 10,000 naira US government collects 4,000 naira from you an the remaining Salary you have 6,000k naira you pay 10% tax on every item you buy through VAT tax, yet US produces 15 million barrels per day with a population of 350 million, and Nigeria produces 2 million barrels per day with population of 200 million

If you want our criminals to eat better food than eba and beans soup, then maybe we can as well pay more tax or reduce what we budget on education and seciurity

Yet, Nigeria has money To treat terrorists like kings.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by iammo(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
trutht828:

Yet, Nigeria has money To treat terrorists like kings.

which terrorist enjoys the luxury of a king? is it militants or book haram
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by TheGreatIYANU: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hezmatosky:

Which west? Dirty Lagos abi na poverty leverished places like ogun and ondo?

I did not say 'South-west' sir
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by trutht828: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

How old are you now dat u think some people don't wake up to do crime? Some people are breathing crime as a means of livelihood

Check this image and give yourself a dirty slap for being a senseless, disinformed ignoramus.

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by trutht828: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
iammo:

which terrorist enjoys the luxury of a king? is it militants or book haram

I'm referring to Boko haram.

Niger Delta militants are fighting for a good course. Crude oil is mined in their region and the crude contaminate water and land, thereby rendering their lands and waters unfruitful.

Pray thee tell me what course Boko haram is fighting for?
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by iammo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
trutht828:

I'm referring to Boko haram.

Niger Delta militants are fighting for a good course. Crude oil is mined in their region and the crude contaminate water and land, thereby rendering their lands and waters unfruitful.

Pray thee tell me what course Boko haram is fighting for?

militants killed , abducted and collected ransome on people, book haram did the same, book haram want Nigeria out of their zone militants want the same so who are we kidding
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by trutht828: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
iammo:

militants killed , abducted and collected ransome on people, book haram did the same, book haram want Nigeria out of their zone militants want the same so who are we kidding

Why did militants do what they did?

Why did Boko haram do what they are doing?
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by adecz: 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
shocked
That is why Buhari doesn't want
Boko haram or his Fulani brothers
to be tried, so that they are not
exposed to such inhuman conditions .

A local dog, as in kare, aja or nkita
will be offended to be shown such!!

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hmmmmm, that's why one should never commit crime.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by joshuaudom(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

The bad guys are more n i can neva be a victim

A lot of people people in the prison are innocent, they are victims of circumstance.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Orpe7(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
trutht828:

Should we crack your head open and pour sense into it before you realise that not only criminals end up in Nigeria prisons?
Super story
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by rayobaba(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:
so everybody in prison commited crime, huh!
Great thinking indeed!
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Nostradamus: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
dannie007:
Wise up!!!! Till you find yourself in Such Situation then you know Nigeria Prison 70% inmate are Innocent of what took them to the Prison!!!...

who made the research that revealed that up to 70℅ of inmates in Nigerian prisons are innocent?
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by trutht828: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Orpe7:

Super story

Stop disgracing those who sent you to school. Òdè. Aláìnírònú!

1 Like

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by frozen70(f): 5:09am On Mar 11, 2020
KEVIND:
As shared by Citizen Steven KefasonFlag of Nigeria @SKefason

https://mobile.twitter.com/SKefason/status/1236659704069328896

Anyone that doesn't want to taste such poison called food, should stay away from crime
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by DedeNkem: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2020
A criminal is pocketing funds meant for prison feeding!
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

MEANWHILE IN SOUTH AFRICA

No wonder they keep committing crimes, they're living it up. They deserve the days of cold concrete floors & head lice.

Just look at how unbothered they are in there angry

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpX_Q-7qKc0]

2 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by TMKsouth: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No wonder they keep committing crimes, they're living it up. They deserve the days of cold concrete floors & head lice.

Living it up indeed.

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by XhosaNostra(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2020
TMKsouth:

Living it up indeed.

What in the name of the judiciary is going on there? SMH.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Orpe7(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
trutht828:

Stop disgracing those who sent you to school. Òdè. Aláìnírònú!

Story Story
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by trutht828: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Orpe7:

Story Story

You will know better the day you find yourself in prison for committing no offence. Then anyone who reads your tale of woe will just discard it as story story
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Orpe7(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
trutht828:

You will know better the day you find yourself in prison for committing no offence. Then anyone who reads your tale of woe will just discard it as story story

This is super story
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by dannie007(m): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2020
Myself!! Nigeria Prison is a shithole! I have been there! I stay a Month Plus in Detention at Cell 2 in one of the Northern Prison, Due to Bad Policing my Competitor Used police against me. I was invited for a statement at a police post close to my fast food before you now it I was told it's not there let go to state CID that they will come and drop me soon. I followed on reaching there they bleeped me up collected my phones and refused me communiting thank God for my Wife. She Fought it out I was at the Station for 2 weeks then I got a Lawyer I was told I have to appear in Court so the judge can just discharge my case because some top people don't want them to release me I smiled for no reason. They intentionally delayed my appearance at the court later that day when I got to court, all cases for that day as finish judge had gone. The Registra
Ordered for my remand signed and gave a date for my Hearing!! Guess what ?? I wasn't called upon to show up at the Court. I was delayed in the Prison Almost 2 months I had to filled through Ministry of Justice DDP before I was Realease and Discharge.

In the Prison then, total cell where 6. Convict is 1, Awaiting Trial is 4 then a Open Cell 6. In the Convict section they are less than 100 inmates why that of Awaiting Trial are above 400 inmates. Open Cell around 10 inmate.

When I was there I so much learnt alot from People Stories and funny enough while in Prison you cannot lie or Pretend!! For how long

Too many Innocent people in the Prison a case of bail at the station once Police see that money will not come out from that person they will go and dump them at the Prison.

If you are a Bad Police and you're reading this Know that Kamar is a Bitch coming to get you soon.

I am out now living my life!! I had to Pause my Fast Food Restaurant. Doing my Installation and Construction job saving cash to bounce back.. spent over 1 Million Naira in a Case that I knew nothing of..

In conclusion I used to see prison a place where Evil people are kept!! Dear my perception changed , there are so so many Innocent people in there while the Rubbers and Criminals Pay their way out from the Police Station and police push the innocent to fill up the prison let people think they are doing their work. A time is Coming Kamar will ask us all.

Nostradamus:
who made the research that revealed that up to 70℅ of inmates in Nigerian prisons are innocent?

1 Like

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Sayatune: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2020
Newly discovered cure for Corona virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt7k2xmiBms
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Xisnin(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2020
CaptainMitch:
Keep quiet there, do you know how crazy our justice system is, I almost went to prison for sitting in backseat of a friends car when he quarrelled with a road safety officer, you lack wisdom
Why don't you give the full gist?
It is easy to paint your opponent as evil when they can't respond.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) / Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.