Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos (95621 Views)

Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by kingthreat(m): 8:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:
If you dont like it den don't commit crime dat will make u pass thru diz

Many people in detention are innocent or setup. They are still human beings

2 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Abuventure: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

The bad guys are more n i can neva be a victim
very stupid of you.

3 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by mozona(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2020
lord have mercy
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by omoadeleye(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

I wonder oo, even those living free are yet to good food.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2020
poiZon:

80percent of the inmates in Nigerian correctional facilities r awaiting trial inmates.
Most of the AT inmates r there for crimes they know nothing about.
Nobody wakes up to commit crime.

Some do. Many criminals are in the senate, house of reps or government houses right now.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by tunashg: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2020
this soup resemble the type of soup
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Oyindidi(f): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2020
shocked
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by aimuan(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Welcome to the zoo where human lives has no value.
Even though I don't support this,but your comment is useless..
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Abi dem wan wash the pot.... How's that watery thing soup bayi
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Reference(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2020
And yet they vote for a 500 million dollar loan to upgrade a television station hardly anyone outside government watches.

I tell you the effects of the loan going forward. That thing called soup will morph to potable water.

1 Like

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2020
tunashg:
this soup resemble the type of soup wey dem serve me for enugu NYSC camp two years ago undecided
It's a lie! Nysc soup try. Wey dem even dey put meat.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by HRMK: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2020
KEVIND:
As shared by Citizen Steven KefasonFlag of Nigeria @SKefason

https://mobile.twitter.com/SKefason/status/1236659704069328896
do u say #poison?how many of the inmates are hospitalised or even died bcs of it?
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2020
iammo:
cool

when are we going to understand that Nigeria isn't all that rich, and the politicians rip us off atleast 50% of our merge income from Oil? Nigerian Prison budgets 10 billion naira or $27 million USD, while US Prisons budgets $100 billion USD or 36 trillion naira each year

In US Fed tax from 10% to 30% of your income depending on your tax bracket, State tax from 8% to 12%, so 40% of what you work for goes to the Government so If you earn 10,000 naira US government collects 4,000 naira from you an the remaining Salary you have 6,000k naira you pay 10% tax on every item you buy through VAT tax, yet US produces 15 million barrels per day with a population of 350 million, and Nigeria produces 2 million barrels per day with population of 200 million

If you want our criminals to eat better food than eba and beans soup, then maybe we can as well pay more tax or reduce what we budget on education and seciurity

My guy if you like tax people 100% of their income it still wont be enough. You wont see the difference. Somehow you guys have been conditioned to believe that more means better. They are 2 diferent things. If a people cant effectively run a country with the "little" you claim, then what guarantee is there that will be a sudden change because there is lots more undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by nikz(f): 9:04am On Mar 10, 2020
WTF?
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by jonadaft: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

Please always use your brain before typing
Way ray

1 Like

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by SolarKing1: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2020
kingthreat:

Many people in detention are innocent or setup. They are still human beings
Very true. To all readers, liberate your home from prison of darkness and lack of electricity. You will test it free for 2 days first, get our Lithium Device that powers your Home 24hours daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Bryan88(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

receive sense IJN...Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by endy69: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:
Typical Buharist and he's thinking. and na them commit crime pas

1 Like

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Aladdin1(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Chai!!. Nigeria is a sick joke!!!.God go punish our bad leaders wey do Nigeria like dis. See as soup be like watery shit.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by sylve11: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2020
iammo:
cool

when are we going to understand that Nigeria isn't all that rich, and the politicians rip us off atleast 50% of our merge income from Oil? Nigerian Prison budgets 10 billion naira or $27 million USD, while US Prisons budgets $100 billion USD or 36 trillion naira each year

In US Fed tax from 10% to 30% of your income depending on your tax bracket, State tax from 8% to 12%, so 40% of what you work for goes to the Government so If you earn 10,000 naira US government collects 4,000 naira from you an the remaining Salary you have 6,000k naira you pay 10% tax on every item you buy through VAT tax, yet US produces 15 million barrels per day with a population of 350 million, and Nigeria produces 2 million barrels per day with population of 200 million

If you want our criminals to eat better food than eba and beans soup, then maybe we can as well pay more tax or reduce what we budget on education and seciurity

shocked cool
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by collinometricx: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

STFU

1 Like

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by YungJo207(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2020
這個國家歷史上最邪惡,最無情的政府。

That is all I have to say.
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by sylve11: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2020
KwaraRat:
Soya beans soup

That thing has so much cyanide that it will blind you, make you impotent and finally kill you.

You don't mean it! shocked cool
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by PotatoSalad(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2020
iammo:
cool

The tax we've been paying since nko. What's it been used for?

1 Like

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Festflor: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2020
Why keep people in prison when you cant feed them?

1 Like

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by idonhammer: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2020
Ok
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by LordAzubuike(f): 9:09am On Mar 10, 2020
Ojiofor:

In most countries of the world they don't treat prisoners like animals unlike in Nigeria.
You don't place someone in prison and starve them to death.
Were they expecting to be served shawarma or Pizza. � �
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Xxmoonlight: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2020
Do you really have to reply. I pray God save you from your own prison
Fragility6:

2 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2020
Fragility6:

You're a fool

2 Likes

Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by Ospic2014: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2020
[Is this not what they said cost the Government 14k to feed each prisoner ?quote author=KEVIND post=87291753]As shared by Citizen Steven KefasonFlag of Nigeria @SKefason

https://mobile.twitter.com/SKefason/status/1236659704069328896[/quote]
Re: The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos by backnbeta(f): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2020
IDeyNL:

I doubt you went through NYSC.
NYSC camp food in my orientation camp (Mallam Sidi, Gombe) was bad. I ate at Mami market mostly, except when they served hot watery 'tea' and pap which I took because the weather was so cold undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) / Multiple People Dead In Canada Shooting Rampage (Photos) / Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.