Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Schoolboy Writes Letter To Prince Harry Apologising For Breaking Royal Protocol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Schoolboy Writes Letter To Prince Harry Apologising For Breaking Royal Protocol (600 Views)

Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex / I Go Dye Writes Letter To President Buhari (Read Open Letter) / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schoolboy Writes Letter To Prince Harry Apologising For Breaking Royal Protocol by HazardAwka(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
The cheeky lad who broke royal protocol when he hugged Meghan Markle during a visit to his school has written a letter to Prince Harry, apologising for hugging his wife.

Aker Okoye, 16, claimed in the note that he was 'overwhelmed and shocked' to see the Duchess of Sussex and share the stage with her.

Okoye wrote: "Dear Harry and Meghan. Harry, hope you don't mind me writing this letter.

"I hope you didn't mind me cuddling your wife. I was just overwhelmed and shocked to see her arrive at my school.

"It was a pleasure to hear her speech and to speak in front of her as well. She is truly inspirational.

"I nearly met you [Harry] last year when you came to east London to open the future youth zone but I was away with the school. I hope to meet you one day.
Okoye was quick to remind people about the importance of International Women's Day, saying: "International Women's Day is a reminder to everyone that women can do it all and do do it all.

"This is more of a message to all you guys. Maybe this Sunday could be the one day we don't look at women as objects."

The visit had been kept under wraps from the pupils. After one of her many standing ovations, Meghan told them: "I thought that you knew I was coming, so I'm sorry for the surprise.

"It is such an honour for me to be here today. When we thought about what I wanted to do for International Women's Day this year, for me it was incredibly important to be with the women of our future.

"And that is all of you young women here, as well as you young men who play a very large part in this. I think specifically coming to your school made a lot of sense for me because of this social justice and the impact that it's rooted in."

(1) (Reply)

#fliptheswitchchallenge: Frodd And Mum Join The Challenge With Hilarious Switch / Actors Yetunde Wunmi,ronke Oshodi,ijebu Others Storms MC Oluomo's Birthday Party / Activist, Celebrities Call For Arrest Of People Crowding Around Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.