Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Do You Agree? Nigeria Must Be Divided – Fani-kayode Tells Obasanjo And Gowon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree? Nigeria Must Be Divided – Fani-kayode Tells Obasanjo And Gowon (236 Views)

Recall Ben Llewellyn-Jones - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells British Government / Leave PDP, Stand With Tinubu — Fani-Kayode Tells Wike / 'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree? Nigeria Must Be Divided – Fani-kayode Tells Obasanjo And Gowon by ChineduBato: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, has told former President Olusegun Obasanjo, ex-Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon (retd), and erstwhile military commander, Theophilus Danjuma, to shun the idea of restructuring, adding that nothing will stop self-determination.

Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, said the call coming from the elder statesmen, is rather too late now.

He said that the trio had rejected restructuring in 1967 at Aburi and instead, decided to fight Igbos, wondering why the call is coming now when self-determination has taken over.

DAILY POST reported that General Gowon had at a public event organized by Igbo Leadership Development Foundation last week admitted that the Igbo nation had been marginalized in Nigeria’s polity.

He said, “I... Click here to read more���
https://www.doublemanonline.com.ng/2020/03/do-you-agree-nigeria-must-be-divided.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Southwest Youth Should Get Ready. / Covid19:government Restrict Entry Into The Country From 10 Countries / I Will Take Bakassi To The Next Level... Iyadim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.