Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Need Business Plan For Cold Room Or Anyone That Can Handle The Design For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Plan For Cold Room Or Anyone That Can Handle The Design For Me (849 Views)

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Plan For Cold Room Or Anyone That Can Handle The Design For Me by ZionMyWorld: 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
I want to build a cold room, i need someone that can handle it... please tell me the plan, what is required and all...
Re: I Need Business Plan For Cold Room Or Anyone That Can Handle The Design For Me by MustWatch: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
ZionMyWorld:
I want to build a cold room, i need someone that can handle it... please tell me the plan, what is required and all...

Send email to moneymakerztube at gmail dot com with heading COLD ROOM SET UP
Re: I Need Business Plan For Cold Room Or Anyone That Can Handle The Design For Me by StylishLord(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
MustWatch:
Send email to moneymakerztube at gmail dot com with heading COLD ROOM SET UP
them done come again
Re: I Need Business Plan For Cold Room Or Anyone That Can Handle The Design For Me by zeBuzz(m): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
ZionMyWorld:

What exactly do you want? Someone to design a cold room system for you or someone to write a cold room business plan?
Send me a mail with your exact needs and let's talk business.
Re: I Need Business Plan For Cold Room Or Anyone That Can Handle The Design For Me by ZionMyWorld: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
zeBuzz:

What exactly do you want? Someone to design a cold room system for you or someone to write a cold room business plan?
Send me a mail with your exact needs and let's talk business.

both the plan and the building..
Re: I Need Business Plan For Cold Room Or Anyone That Can Handle The Design For Me by darexkey(m): 6:46am On Mar 10, 2020
ZionMyWorld:

i can help you with the plan. chat me up on WhatsApp 07039359066
Re: I Need Business Plan For Cold Room Or Anyone That Can Handle The Design For Me by ZionMyWorld: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
darexkey:

i can help you with the plan. chat me up on WhatsApp 07039359066

ok
Re: I Need Business Plan For Cold Room Or Anyone That Can Handle The Design For Me by Spin4: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
I can do the design. Chat me up on 07065335619

(1) (Reply)

Loan Urgently Needed!!! / At The Moment, What Is The Most Profitable Business To Setup With 600,000 Naira / I Will Be Your Fiverr & Upwork Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.