Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned (3633 Views)

Moment Oba Of Lagos Returned To His Palace After Two Months (Video) / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by Akposkool(m): 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Watch the Moment Sanusi walked out of Palace after being dethroned

The Kano State government has removed the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, from office.

The Secretary to the State Government, Usman Alhaji, announced this on Monday at the State Executive Council meeting which held at the Government House in Kano.

Alhaji explained that the state government took the decision to remove the traditional ruler over allegations of consistently refusing to abide by instructions given to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TkdkukjxOc

Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by SanusiGworo: 3:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Fake video

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by Blizzy9ja: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
How art the mighty fallen
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by lilprinze: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ganduje needs to be reminded that power is transient.
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by Witcher(f): 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
I think he will not step down.... Because of the high powered intervention happening right
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
just like that, what's the use of the president if he can't step in
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by TylerDurden: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
He will soon be arrested for embezzlement and theft.
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by TylerDurden: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
oluwaseyi000:
just like that, what's the use of the president if he can't step in

The President is behind Ganduje.

Sanusi was lobbying Osinbanjo to be made his VP when Buhari was in a hospital in London.

Buhari is very aware of Sanusi's problem and he is behind Ganduje 100%!

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by TylerDurden: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Witcher:
I think he will not step down.... Because of the high powered intervention happening right

Who will intervene for him when Buhari and the Cabal led by Kyari had since approved of his removal.
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by Akposkool(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
SanusiGworo:
Fake video

Yeah just like your life is fake right
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by Annie939(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
I remember Jonathan hmmmm who, who laugh laugh best
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by OJODEL10(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
so sad, gabdolla i hail you oo.
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by OJODEL10(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
so sad, gabdolla i hail you oo.oga jona go dey laugh like my enemy are down
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by sisisioge: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Na real wa o...we have absolute no respect for the throne! May God forgive these people fa.
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by ednut1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
mods take down this fake video, useless op
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by HADI854: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Akposkool:
Watch the Moment Sanusi walked out of Palace after being dethroned

The Kano State government has removed the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, from office.

The Secretary to the State Government, Usman Alhaji, announced this on Monday at the State Executive Council meeting which held at the Government House in Kano.

Alhaji explained that the state government took the decision to remove the traditional ruler over allegations of consistently refusing to abide by instructions given to him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TkdkukjxOc
Na them them jare
����
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by Jayess: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sorry o....

But everything is wrong in the North of Nigeria! I mean everything, from insurgency, to Gandollarism (corruption), poverty, illiteracy (I'm surprised the State assembly hold session in Hausa sad), child marriage, Almajirism, blind loyalty due to low mental functionality and brainwashing....

I have already said sorry o.... grin grin
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by oyatz(m): 4:49am On Mar 10, 2020
Thanks for telling us the problems of the North.

Can you now list the problems of your State and how you have been solving them.

Jayess:
Sorry o....

But everything is wrong in the North of Nigeria! I mean everything, from insurgency, to Gandollarism (corruption), poverty, illiteracy (I'm surprised the State assembly hold session in Hausa sad), child marriage, Almajirism, blind loyalty due to low mental functionality and brainwashing....

I have already said sorry o.... grin grin
Re: Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned by Jayess: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2020
oyatz:
Thanks for telling us the problems of the North.

Can you now list the problems of your State and how you have been solving them.

You did not see sorry abi? angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Women Vs Igbo Women: Who De Fat Pass? / Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) / Is Guosa Nigeria’s Long-awaited Indigenous Lingua Franca?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.