Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment (82244 Views)

Ganduje Approves N110m To Non-existent Company For 1km Road - PRNigeria / Bello Isa Bayero Is Dead / Governor Umar Ganduje Approves N1.036BN For Repairs OF 31 Roads In State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by DMerciful(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Olisa Metuh was doing his own business. Where is Orji Uzo Kalu? The irony of Metuh is that they say he collected money from Dasuki but Dasuki is walking freely.
madridguy:
Anointed my feet grin You mean Olisah Metu also fought him?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by keleman992000(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Karma is Nigerian
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by encryptjay(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
This has nothing to do with GEJ. Same GEJ sided with APC during Bayelsa elections. Both him and Patience are enjoying themselves, they visit state house and laugh at our stupidity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by ndcide(m): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Remember before the coronation when some folks turned this Emir thing into PDP VS APC.

Remember, they felt enthroning Sanusi was to spite GEJ.

Go to the threads and read them.

Remember when people were posting pictures of GEJ kneeling before Sanusi...

It was all about spitting GEJ, to them.

Today, we can now see how it played out.

May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Angelfrost(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is what the esteemed and sacred office of an emir has been reduced to... Well, what's even my own sef!!!... Lemme stay perched on my observatory post, watching leaders and sycophants turn a democratic nation into a tyrant's haven!!! cool
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Your black arse will be kicked come 2023. Ganduje has set a bad precidence, subsiquent governors will treat emir's as they like with no respect for the emirate.

What did he sow? And what is camal? Is it Karma you're trying to say? He spoke in defence of the truth, both against APC and PDP. Minions will be carrying goodluck and buhari on their heads. Both in Kano and in exile he will live a better life than you. You guys deserve the kind of wicked leaders you have.
Sanusi is a political Emir. Remember when all the APC turned kano to a Mecca where they were going to lobby for him to spite GEJ. He also openly took a side in the last elections

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ogilinsaka:
In my opinion, the only educated and internationally recognized man from Kano has been embarrassed for speaking out for his people.

I wish the new man best of luck..

This is the facts keep dump and get rich, speak and get embarrassed. Up naija dullards
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by obailala(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is actually a good development. SLS was just wasting away his brain sitting dressed like a clown on that stool. He should be in government.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Built2last: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Edu3Again:

Explain the bolded

I dont know where you got figure 4 from but I mean to say that his father was also dethroned

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Tylerbreeze(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
grin grin
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by 8stargeneral: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Inside life... this fight will continue lingering ,Sanusi with bit back.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Your black arse will be kicked come 2023. Ganduje has set a bad precidence, subsiquent governors will treat emir's as they like with no respect for the emirate.

What did he sow? And what is camal? Is it Karma you're trying to say? He spoke in defence of the truth, both against APC and PDP. Minions will be carrying goodluck and buhari on their heads. Both in Kano and in exile he will live a better life than you. You guys deserve the kind of wicked leaders you have.

They truly deserve their leaders and even worse... The average Nigerian youth is so idiotic and shallow, it simply beggars belief!!! Tueh!!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by obailala(m): 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
DMerciful:
He fought GEJ unjustly and because GEJ is an annointed one, all those who fought him are meeting the waterloo. Sanusi, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Dino, Atiku, Oshiomole met their shame. Amaechi and Tinubu have got it coming!
Lol... Jonathanians never give up on the wailing. These fellows will wail about this singular loss for the rest of their lives. Doooh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Built2last: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
CEOwatazs:

And yet you're commenting on it .

Ode

Kogi state is suffering, why not join hands in fixing it than having time for a faceless person like me with insults

Have you taken your medication yet?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Bestbeelieve: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
This clearly shows that the 1999 constitution is a sham the Nation is in urgent need of restructuring! if not why will a criminal toad like ganuje dethrone an Emir? of kano for that matter! Does Sanusi not have followership please or which kind emirate is he ruling over that they will just dethrone him and kasala no go burst!!
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by madridguy(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Gov. Ganduje was ex Gov. Rabiu Kwankwaso deputy from 1999 to 2003, they lost the election in 2003 and came again together in year 2011 to 2015. It was during their second term maybe around 2014 so, the then Emir of Kano, late Ado Bayero passed on and the then government led by Jonathan "PDP" tried to install the late Emir son since the man was PDP man, by then Kwankwaso and his deputy now governor have already crossed to APC, together with Tinubu while our today Vice President led the legal team to make sure they Install Sanusi as the Emir of Kano. Kwankwaso and Sanusi are both good friend and immediately Ganduje starts having problem with his boss, Kwankwaso, Sanusi took the side of Kwankwaso and he even campaigned openly against the governor last year.

remi1444:

For the sake of knowledge, I want to know how.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Jonathan39: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yoruba muslim grin
MansoryMX:

Same idiot his kinsmen from same State and Clan wanted to assassinate. Aside Yara ‘dua Nigeria has has never had any credible president or head of state and to me Buhari and Goodluck was the worst. Mind you I am a Southerner.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by ridbell01(m): 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
nero2face:
those days we respect the palace of the Emir of Kano, today it's a mere political office giving answers to office of the Governor.

...and for the dethroned, disgraced and banished FORMER EMIR SANUSI, today is one of my happiest day for karma finally revisited him, and for those other few yet to taste from their own grape, its just a matter of time...GEJ is now happier and more respected than all of you.
in a sane country all of them would be in jail now including OBJ and Jonathan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by AreaFada2: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Edu3Again:

Explain the bolded
I guess he meant his grandad who was also deposed in 1963.
He disagreed with Ahmadu Bello and cost him his throne.

Olowo Olateru Olagbegi sided with SLA against Awo and was deposed back then too. Although Olowo regained his throne about 25 years later.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Halo22: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Where does the state executive council derive its power of dethronement from without consulting the legislative and judicial arms?
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Forumobserver12(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
UnknownT:
Why move him from Bichi to Kano? Does it mean the Kano emirate is greater than Bichi emirate? Ganduje has got what he wanted why then did he start with balkanizing the old Kano emirate?

I think he purposely Bakanized the Kano Emirate to taste the water first, now he has carried out his main mission after realizing that there was no resistance by the people of Kano...

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Sweeetheart(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
nero2face:
those days we respect the palace of the Emir of Kano, today it's a mere political office giving answers to office of the Governor.

...and for the dethroned, disgraced and banished FORMER EMIR SANUSI, today is one of my happiest day for karma finally revisited him, and for those other few yet to taste from their own grape, its just a matter of time...GEJ is now happier and more respected than all of you.
[/s]

you're not ashamed of yourself to be repeating this imbecilic post. gej this gej that and your likes dey abuse Buhari?

stupid citizens

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by remi1444: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
madridguy:
Gov. Ganduje was ex Gov. Rabiu Kwankwaso deputy from 1999 to 2003, they lost the election in 2003 and came again together in year 2011 to 2015. It was during their second term maybe around 2014 so, the then Emir of Kano, late Ado Bayero passed on and the then government led by Jonathan "PDP" tried to install the late Emir son since the man was PDP man, by then Kwankwaso and his deputy now governor have already crossed to APC, together with Tinubu while our today Vice President led the legal team to make sure they Install Sanusi as the Emir of Kano. Kwankwaso and Sanusi are both good friend and immediately Ganduje starts having problem with his boss, Kwankwaso, Sanusi took the side of Kwankwaso and he even campaigned openly against the governor last year.

wowww. Thanks for enlightening me.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by frowland(m): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegendHer0:

Even Corona Virus is a Karma the world is suffering from for removing Jonathan.

Like Buhari Zombies like Jonathan Zombies!

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Stjamez: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
I guess this is the season of power reshufflling. From APC governor to a PDP governor and vice versa. From APC and PDP national chairmanship power shaking and now Emir's detronment and another's enthronement.
Abeg who get the video that contains all the episodes?
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by klax(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
Citytrend:
Everyday one story in Nigeria. Just 4 days ago it was Oshomole's Dethronment. A day before yesterday it was Oshomole threading to Resume work. Today it's Sanusi.

Maybe tomorrow Mr President will be threatening everybody

What a country?

Abeg joo, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. Also do Fully Ready Website. See my info below to Chat me

Bro more is still coming everyone that created the pains Nigerians are currently facing will be dethrone and become common citizen to have his or her own dose of the pain.

Sansi and Oshio now a common man so let them taste the aroma they created.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by CEOwatazs: 6:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Built2last:

Kogi state is suffering, why not join hands in fixing it than having time for a faceless person like me with insults

Have you taken your medication yet?

The whole Nigeria is sick. I don't like the fact that you were trying to go tribalistic about it. If at all you don't gv a Bleep about the happenings then keep it to yourself atleast

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by MansoryMX(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
Yoruba muslim grin

Nope. Christian.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Dollabiz: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
Who cares ...since sanusi even lobbied for the position in the first place ... what you don’t work for will never last “ lesson

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by ud4u: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
What a disgrace to royalty
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by LANDLORD72: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
One day Ganduje will also be arrested and jail even 4 life Sanusi will laugh last.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by mozona(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ganduje has finally appoints his HAND!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / Ali Nuhu: Hausa Guy Making Waves In Nollywood (igbo) Movies / Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.