Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment (82232 Views)

Ganduje Approves N110m To Non-existent Company For 1km Road - PRNigeria / Bello Isa Bayero Is Dead / Governor Umar Ganduje Approves N1.036BN For Repairs OF 31 Roads In State Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by YusufTheGreat: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
klax:

Really Well it is too late now for Sanusi his own disgrace is like tsunami.

Today Gej is cooling in his house head high but this disgruntled bitc who joined hands with Nigeria enemies to sold bad market called Buhari to us was dethrone, arrested, deported and caged in Nassarawa what a karmal justice.

He who laughed last laughed best. Gej your case dey pain dem and dem go all kpeme one by one as God live. They thought they brought you down but they have actually brought themselves down.

Bro ndooh sorry ok.
as I just dey read this You no wetin come my mind Say You be big fool... GEJ doesnt know u or any of your family member You re here acting like he is your God
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Ogilinsaka: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rajosh:
The only educated and internationally recognized? Is Dangote not educated and internationally recognized?

That's MY OPINION which was duly stated. Now run along!
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by armadeo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegendHer0:

Even Corona Virus is a Karma the world is suffering from for removing Jonathan.

Like Buhari Zombies like Jonathan Zombies!

Many will miss your point but I get it.

Idiots everywhere

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by IkeOnyia: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
nero2face:
those days we respect the palace of the Emir of Kano, today it's a mere political office giving answers to office of the Governor.

...and for the dethroned, disgraced and banished FORMER EMIR SANUSI, today is one of my happiest day for karma finally revisited him, and for those other few yet to taste from their own grape, its just a matter of time...GEJ is now happier and more respected than all of you.
Jesus Christ is merciful

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by zoedew: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
kenzo25:
Ganduje has only 2 yrs left the new emir will be dethrone after another Governor comes in bet my word.
I rest my case

The new Emir is not as unwise and full of himself like SLS. SLS with all his learning did not unlearn to learn that discretion is the better of valour! Just because you have a mouth to speak is no reason to do so! Kings rarely speak - they are read! That is the job of The scepter!
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by maasoap(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
nero2face:
those days we respect the palace of the Emir of Kano, today it's a mere political office giving answers to office of the Governor.

..and for the dethroned, disgraced and banished FORMER EMIR SANUSI, today is one of my happiest day for karma finally revisited him, and for those other few yet to taste from their own grape, its just a matter of time...GEJ is now happier and more respected than all of you.

When will you people accept the fact that Jonathan was a disaster? Sanusi only did what was right at the time, exposed massive corruption under Jonathan. And it wasn't like Jonathan himself wasn't a vindictive personality, he removed him as CBN governor. World doesn't revolve around the drunkard. Things like these were happening before him, it will continue to happen after him. Get a life and move. Loser!
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by maasoap(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
LegendHer0:

Even Corona Virus is a Karma the world is suffering from for removing Jonathan.

Like Buhari Zombies like Jonathan Zombies!

I tire for his likes. They always think every incident is about Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by maasoap(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
madridguy:
Congratulations to the new Emir of Kano.

This life is so unpredictable. Truly friends turn enemy are greatest enemies. Imagine Gov. Ganduje doing this to the former Emir, the same man Ganduje and his former boss, Kwankwaso fought for to be install as the Emir.

When they say tomorrow is pregnant, truly tomorrow is pregnant.

Sanusi didn't give them options. He was a pain in the butt for all of them. Northern elites wouldn't fold their hands and watch him to use his throne to incite the masses against them
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Odofino1: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
solar products makes life truly comfortable and safe. using advance new and innovative technology. our range of products fit in every requirement be it small home to a large business ; and ruggedly designed to provide power round the clock..... call or WhatsApp on 07081160137
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by nini007(m): 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
nero2face:

...and for the dethroned, disgraced and banished FORMER EMIR SANUSI, today is one of my happiest day for karma finally revisited him, and for those other few yet to taste from their own grape, its just a matter of time...GEJ is now happier and more respected than all of you.
God bless you. More heads will roll.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Greenbirth:
you. are you trying to say millions or what. Teacher fail the exams too.
No, I actually wanted to say "minions". You mean you don't know what it means? Okay let me educate you. A minion is a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one. You should have consulted Google before rushing here to disgrace your generation.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by snipernigga(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
So what happens to his wives and harems? Just asking grin
grin
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Thonypadua(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Abokii They haff kicked the buttoks of a while emir BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA grin
the way Dickson kick Jonathan from bayelsa? Zombie
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by nadiq1: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Your black arse will be kicked come 2023. Ganduje has set a bad precidence, subsiquent governors will treat emir's as they like with no respect for the emirate.

What did he sow? And what is camal? Is it Karma you're trying to say? He spoke in defence of the truth, both against APC and PDP. Minions will be carrying goodluck and buhari on their heads. Both in Kano and in exile he will live a better life than you. You guys deserve the kind of wicked leaders you have.

So true...
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
binary123:
mumu every were.we are talking of sanusi dethronmen here.you are bringing in gej. even gej has move on from 2015 defeat.you are still in pain.life is full of up and down.even you too.
Are you binary or bipolar? Is GEJ such a fearsome name to you that you don't wanna see it. He might not have been sterling but he's definitely not the worst we've seen of our leaders.
It's common knowledge sls was installed as against the favourite chosen by the kingmakers in 2014 to spite GEJ who was bound to come to campaign in Kano then.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by klax(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
YusufTheGreat:
as I just dey read this You no wetin come my mind Say You be big fool... GEJ doesnt know u or any of your family member You re here acting like he is your God

You know what you are stupid very, very and very stupid. The damned Sanusi plus Ganduje dont know you neither any of your family member and they both don't give a damn pooh who the bleep you goddamn is mr.

The damned things can be your god though but listen good men can't be my God but i stood by the truth so you can goddamn kill your damn self bro I give no sh*t

I repeat its too late for the damn Sanusi and that is it till some time later. He is gone for now so shut da f u c k bro.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Rajosh(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=Ogilinsaka post=87306133]
That's MY OPINION which was duly stated. Whatever
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Banter1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
this same guy wanted to be Amir when his father died so bad. Gandollar did this to spite Kwankoso.

Gandollar end will be terrible.
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by HeavenShield: 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
A year of Palm up, Palm down..this is just the beginning!
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Citytrend: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
PeaceGord:

I'll take out time today to tell you that this your "Abeg joo/ anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only" after commenting reasonably trips me well.

Lol.
thanks bro. You know we can't steal na. God is our strength
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Lugianostar(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jaga Jaga remix
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by martha18(f): 11:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Must all Emir have chubby face?
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by NGpatriot: 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
YusufTheGreat:

I don't get their obsession with this Sanusi issue or what it's got to do GEJ.

So what the man got dethroned, is it the end of the world?

Why are they raging and raving like lunatics as if they just removed the last cup of garri from their table.

They got their priorities all screwed up..
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by Rashawn1: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

I don't get their obsession with this Sanusi issue or what it's got to do GEJ.

So what the man got dethroned, is it the end of the world or why are they raging and raving as if they just removed the last cup of garri from their table.

They got their priorities all screwed up..
[/s]
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by savfez1: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
wink
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by eodavids(m): 1:42am On Mar 10, 2020
madridguy:
Congratulations to the new Emir of Kano.

This life is so unpredictable. Truly friends turn enemy are greatest enemies. Imagine Gov. Ganduje doing this to the former Emir, the same man Ganduje and his former boss, Kwankwaso fought for to be install as the Emir.

When they say tomorrow is pregnant, truly tomorrow is pregnant.

Good morning boss.

Hope you are still the one and only MADRIDGUY?
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by somtookeke(m): 3:02am On Mar 10, 2020
As of the time of filing this report, security had been beefed up at the House of Assembly complex.

It was learnt that the fight broke out during a debate on the report of the Chairman of Kano State Public Complaints and Ant-Corruption Commission.

Aminu Ado Bayero has been named the new emir of Kano, replacing Muhammadu Sanusi, who was dethroned a few hours ago.

Abba Anwar, chief press secretary to Abdullahi Ganduje, governor of Kano, disclosed this in a statement.

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/emir-of-kano-sanusi-dethroned-aminu-ado.html

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ns_dD6xaY

Other Headlines

ASUU commences nationwide strike
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/ASUU-commences-nationwide-strike.html

Oil Plummets 30% As OPEC Deal Failure Sparks Price War Fears
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/oil-plummets-30-as-opec-deal-failure.html

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala reacts to comments by Nigerians on her appointment as member South African EAC
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-reacts-to-comments.html

Share, Like, Comment

Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by akbahbah(m): 3:30am On Mar 10, 2020
nero2face:

You are as retarded as your hero Jonathan
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by betterpikinn: 5:09am On Mar 10, 2020
nero2face:

Most fools here still thinks a dumb and very corrupt opportunistic idǐot gej is a hero.
Many foolish fools full this country sha...
Re: Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment by betterpikinn: 5:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Abalado:
The so called Sanusi is reaping what he sowed,,,,, camal....
You deserve your present life of frustration...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Americans React To Arrest Of Soldier, Harrison Friday Who Supported Protesters / I’ll Accept Defeat In Good Faith ─ Agbaje / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.