Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Heard Of uLesson App? Could It Be The Revolution In Education In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Heard Of uLesson App? Could It Be The Revolution In Education In Nigeria? (348 Views)

Will The Revolution Start From Rivers State? / Ulesson App Review / Ulesson App: What It Is And How To Get Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heard Of uLesson App? Could It Be The Revolution In Education In Nigeria? by Nance2020: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Recently, a new learning App launched in Nigeria with interactive video lessons on Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics for Senior Secondary students. The app known as uLesson app is available for download on the Playstore. When downloaded and installed, users get free access to these carefully prepared videos by quality tutors. However, to get FULL access to ALL video lessons, a user has to subscribe.
Subscription is done or a term basis or an annual basis. A term costs #15,500 while a year cost #29,500. With an active subscription, users will get over 2500 video lessons on these subjects for SS1-3.

What I find interesting is that when one subscribes, a dongle containing an SD card is delivered to them, allowing access to the content at no data cost. In addition to the over 2,500 video lessons, there are tests and quizzes for all subjects and all classes. Reports and analytics are also sent to parents/guardians of a learner via email/SMS. Also, 8 years of past WAEC exams and solutions are available on the app along with 10,000+ Practice tests & Quizzes. Users in Ghana, Gambia and

I find this very interesting and I think it would bridge the gap in our education system, where students don't get access to all topics laid out in their curriculum or worse still, they are thought by teachers who don't fully understand the topics themselves. You can read more about this revolutionary app on www.ulesson.com or download it from Playstore to get the experience.

Let me know your thoughts when you try it.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi-born Corps Member Sacrifices Allawee To Restore Hope To 50 Schools & campus / NECO Denies Postponement Of SSCE, BECE Exams Over Virus / Is Physics Really A Course To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.