Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey (56721 Views)

Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Reggaeboy: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
But why dem pursue am commot for Kano

Is ban or exile

Iyamnotunderstanding cry cry kiss kiss
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Afamed: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
quickly:

Exactly the guy was telling them to stop almajari

Also to embrace education and not begging.

Dem no like truth

Life of a wailer.
When clueless Jona sacked SLS from the position of CBN GOV they all supported Jonathan.
Alas! Sanusi has suddenly become una hero today
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by tawababiola: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
you are very stupid with this your foolish comment. your brain needs urgent check up even if u lose your love ones is as a result of them voting against Jonathan, get a life bro election is far gone reason like a human stop let your anus speak for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by GGirll: 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kusheer:
It's only done in north try am for Yoruba land angry

Didn't a monarch slap another monarch in d so called Yoruba land Pls stop defending your tribe Nigeria is sick kiss d truth.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by darediamond(m): 9:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by nadiq1: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nbote:
What if it was all a grand scheme to have him contest d 2023 presidential elections. Ppl will sympathize with him and dat automatically guarantees him sympathy votes..

Just my thoughts too. You cant put mischievous acts past them...
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Ruby5: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by emmykk(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nbote:
What if it was all a grand scheme to have him contest d 2023 presidential elections. Ppl will sympathize with him and dat automatically guarantees him sympathy votes..

Sanusi vs Tinubu
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by laborious(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
I cannot accend any throne without been fortified with beta jaz ,juju, otumopko,muyen and all... shebi a one king say make bode Thomas bark like a dog..hmm Dem never see chunchin!
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by idonhammer: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
Their eyes clear after bubu took power in 2015...Dude go don apologize to GEJ tey tey.

DMerciful:
He lied against GEJ and he is meeting his retribution!

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nbote:

2023 is still far.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by MoIbrahim: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nbote:

Have you been following events in this country in the last 4 years so?
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Zico5:
And the president has never responded yet. What a country we live in. Sanusi Lamido may be suffering from the sins of the past but I think it's untoward of the president to keep a sealed lip at this very crucial time. How are the mighty fallen. May bad portion of life never be ours in Jesus name.

You be mumu,
What do you want Buhari to say?
Buhari don't respond to important issues like herdsmen killing Nigerians, na this little case of governor sacking a mere traditional leader him wan respond to?
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by DMerciful(m): 10:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
How come the money is untraceable? Your brain don cast!
maasoap:

Where is it? What kind of dumb question is this? He alleged that the money was already missing, your brain should have let you understand that it means that the money was gone. The people in charge had pocketed it and couldn't explain its whereabout
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Rashawn1: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Kano peaceful as their Emir is dethroned. Bt his subjects in Awka, Enugu, Aba & Biafraland are up in arms.

Give us another story line. Supporter of stealing is not corruption
[/s]
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Rashawn1: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

And you didn't read the news where the Gov banned street begging?

Kano peaceful as their Emir is dethroned. Bt his subjects in Awka, Enugu, Aba & Biafraland are up in arms, we will not be surprised by tomorrow if una begin protest against suspension of Sanusi at upper Iweka
[/s]
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Rashawn1: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Life of a wailer.
When clueless Jona sacked SLS from the position of CBN GOV they all supported Jonathan.
Alas! Sanusi has suddenly become una hero today
[/s]
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Richard2626(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Jaspernubi:
The "Nigger Area" Popularly refereed to as Nigeria is no Longer a country to be reckoned with. The Idiocy in recycled Leadership structure has reached a crescendo, Anyone still under the illusion that the Nigger Area is a country is just plain stupid
A country where anything can happen without consequence, where thieves and bandits becomes spokesperson for the masses, where illiterates

imposed themselves as President because he carried the gun as a murderer in pretense that he served the Nation
A country where Bribes is collected shamelessly from the Airport by supposedly law enforcement agents
Where Police station is a cartel for Criminals and bank where bribery is collected and has become a practice
A country where Senators are renown thieves, Ministers are Liars

Presidents is controlled by some Idiots called Cabals
A country where You cannot tell if there is even a President as he is not bold to address the nation on issues affecting the country
A country where Good and intelligent People Like Sowore who dares to challenge the statos quo is branded an enemy of state while the real enemy of the people approve Billions for a Failure called President who end up spending it for his own family leaving the masses in desperation

Nigger Area is a shame to the world, to even refer to it as a Zoo is an insult to the Animal
Nigger Area is not working and the masses are Docile

Recently I visited one African country in East Africa Just to see if they are as crude as We are in Nigeria, I was ashamed of my Nationality flagging the Nigerian Passport when from the Airport, you find Young men un-attracted to your Purse or bag but simply doing their Jobs with due diligence, I walked around the country going from place to place for my activities, I saw foreigners comfortable and relaxed, they walked about without fear of being harassed by Locals, the Locals are no threat to them

I remember Nigeria with Pain

foreigners, They have business and walk or drive about even at night, the streets were lighted
On returning to my Base, I was asked at the Airport, why did you visits?
I looked into the attendant's face who saw my profile online from the documents in his possession
I replied with shame and regret with these words, "I visited because it was an escape for me from the bribery collectors at the airport in my country"
You wont collect bribe from me for nothing as they do in Nigeria, I said

He smiled and replied,
We wont collect bribe for anything, Here it is a crime
I cringed to hear an African with dignity when i remembered the expired old men in Nigeria who build edifice with proceed of fraud

Nigeria is a dangerous place to think, and a risky place to argue

I don't know you but this is the best comment I have read in this site. Thank you for spilling the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by PrinceMajestic: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
North and political kingship. I always say it only the Sacred Mai of Borno is King in north. The others are appointed kings under foreign Islamic laws. I remember a girl from bayelsa Ese oruru was kidnapped and taken to his palace in kano where she was kept against her will and that of her people only for sanusi and hausa people to tell us that the girl accepted Islam undermining the fact that sanusi and the kidnapper had raped the girl into pregnancy. But no governor can dethrone our kings. Our kings were not appointed but coronated by the ancestors, the gods and the people so their stool is sacred and wrath incurring should there be any rebellion. State govt can only withdraw staff of office and that stops the King's payment from govt as well as his govt recognition but his always the ruler of his subjects. I congratulate my monarch HRM Okiemute Onajite Igere the 1st(JP) Ovie of Urhobo on your 5th year anniversary on the Great throne our Mighty Fathers, Ajuvwe ajuvwe ajuvwe Wo Su Tor!. You all are invited on Saturday Bleep sanusi anyway
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Rashawn1: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

The President has no power to reinstate Sanusi nor appoint Sanusi. Its a state affairs, PDP moles
[/s]
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by lebete3000: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
LordKO:
Like I said the other place, he's a victim of his own crass and expedient personality - crassness isn't truthfulness, and expediency isn't cleverness. He's always been an intelligent and an opinionated man, but he's neither been an unassuming/unhypocritical man in particular nor a conscientious man in general.

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Onlyonebuhari: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2020
DMerciful:
He lied against GEJ and he is meeting his retribution!

GEJ the president of looters
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Greenbirth: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Kuginzi:

You&your generation are already coursed. So it takes a strong & highly spiritual pastor to make Deliverance for u.
it seems you fool don't want to mind your business. Insect
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by DMerciful(m): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Bubu, the president of terrorists!
Onlyonebuhari:

GEJ the president of looters
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by cliqtips: 1:02am On Mar 10, 2020
jonathan was a liht to you ?

Na wahh...

Im not even advocating for Buhari but Jonathan is also a no-go area. isnt that obvious to you too ?

Rawtruth1:
As many of you that worked against the light.. Jonathan and brought darkness upon Nigeria should better prepare. Your judgment and karma is surely coming
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Gisttogist: 1:07am On Mar 10, 2020
This is the height of humiliation but he don't deserve pity. If you doubt this go and ask Erastus Akibgbola of the defunct Intercontinental Bank. Sanusi spearheaded one of the most shady & controversial interbank deal, and many souls that dependend on that thriving institution suffered.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by cliqtips: 1:09am On Mar 10, 2020
can you guys just stop this Jonathan jonathan talk ?
can you imagine what you just said ?

Sit and be calm, then read it again to yourself to see if it what you typed makes sense to you

ENIGMATIC2023:
“The evil that men do live with them, not after them… I vividly remembered the roles he played in sacking former President Goodluck Jonathan, making false accusations against him and his government just to bring APC in power, the people he fought to bring into power have dethroned him… Kama is real”...Anonymous�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by Kwaidorios: 1:21am On Mar 10, 2020
Life is dynamic
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by TruthinAction: 1:41am On Mar 10, 2020
Lostz:
he now have all the time to look for the audio missing $20b

With people like you, this country will keep sinking. So you think this government is capable of stealing more than that and conceal it. They are actually stealing and you know that. Even the one recovered by EFCC cannot be accounted for. He may have had is error but I stand with him for speaking out the truth that the government does not want to hear.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by yarimo(m): 1:56am On Mar 10, 2020
Jaspernubi:
The "Nigger Area" Popularly refereed to as Nigeria is no Longer a country to be reckoned with. The Idiocy in recycled Leadership structure has reached a crescendo, Anyone still under the illusion that the Nigger Area is a country is just plain stupid
A country where anything can happen without consequence, where thieves and bandits becomes spokesperson for the masses, where illiterates

imposed themselves as President because he carried the gun as a murderer in pretense that he served the Nation
A country where Bribes is collected shamelessly from the Airport by supposedly law enforcement agents
Where Police station is a cartel for Criminals and bank where bribery is collected and has become a practice
A country where Senators are renown thieves, Ministers are Liars

Presidents is controlled by some Idiots called Cabals
A country where You cannot tell if there is even a President as he is not bold to address the nation on issues affecting the country
A country where Good and intelligent People Like Sowore who dares to challenge the statos quo is branded an enemy of state while the real enemy of the people approve Billions for a Failure called President who end up spending it for his own family leaving the masses in desperation

Nigger Area is a shame to the world, to even refer to it as a Zoo is an insult to the Animal
Nigger Area is not working and the masses are Docile

Recently I visited one African country in East Africa Just to see if they are as crude as We are in Nigeria, I was ashamed of my Nationality flagging the Nigerian Passport when from the Airport, you find Young men un-attracted to your Purse or bag but simply doing their Jobs with due diligence, I walked around the country going from place to place for my activities, I saw foreigners comfortable and relaxed, they walked about without fear of being harassed by Locals, the Locals are no threat to them

I remember Nigeria with Pain

foreigners, They have business and walk or drive about even at night, the streets were lighted
On returning to my Base, I was asked at the Airport, why did you visits?
I looked into the attendant's face who saw my profile online from the documents in his possession
I replied with shame and regret with these words, "I visited because it was an escape for me from the bribery collectors at the airport in my country"
You wont collect bribe from me for nothing as they do in Nigeria, I said

He smiled and replied,
We wont collect bribe for anything, Here it is a crime
I cringed to hear an African with dignity when i remembered the expired old men in Nigeria who build edifice with proceed of fraud

Nigeria is a dangerous place to think, and a risky place to argue
see this ipob talking thrash, if Nigeria is a dangerous place . north Korea, Iran, Syria, Libya, Somalia and Afghanistan Is available for you. nonsense
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Suspended By President, Dethroned By Governor: Turbulent Journey by somtookeke(m): 2:58am On Mar 10, 2020
As of the time of filing this report, security had been beefed up at the House of Assembly complex.

It was learnt that the fight broke out during a debate on the report of the Chairman of Kano State Public Complaints and Ant-Corruption Commission.

Aminu Ado Bayero has been named the new emir of Kano, replacing Muhammadu Sanusi, who was dethroned a few hours ago.

Abba Anwar, chief press secretary to Abdullahi Ganduje, governor of Kano, disclosed this in a statement.

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/emir-of-kano-sanusi-dethroned-aminu-ado.html

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ns_dD6xaY

Other Headlines

ASUU commences nationwide strike
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/ASUU-commences-nationwide-strike.html

Oil Plummets 30% As OPEC Deal Failure Sparks Price War Fears
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/oil-plummets-30-as-opec-deal-failure.html

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala reacts to comments by Nigerians on her appointment as member South African EAC
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-reacts-to-comments.html

Share, Like, Comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan's Daughter, Faith And Husband Godswill Edward, Kids In New Family Photo / Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.