Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello (49363 Views)

Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by realstars: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ghost
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by nini007(m): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

But wait o
According to one of my real niggarrr here called Nbote:
He is saying what if dis was a grand scheme to free him up to contest in 2023??

I agree with that niggar

Anyway sha he better be so
If not then

Sanusi and sowore don't know what they have put their hand into

Same moda fuckkers that destroyed Jonathan
May God bless you for that your last line.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by Origin(f): 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
The wise know that power is transient.....
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by NigeriaBam: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
yarimo:
DSS, SARS, POLICE and other security agencies should please take note of this nairalander .

Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
yarimo:
DSS, SARS, POLICE and other security agencies should please take note of this nairalander .

Noted...He is a suspect already with that heavy comment
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by ma373733(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
gringringringrin nothing wey akpu no go see for inside soup.so they have finally remove the only reasonable northern leader I know. Be cause he's always advocating for education

Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by chosengocap: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
E dey sweet me.....all Jonathan back stabbers are been repaid in their own coin. They wanted Buhari over Jonathan . Now they have Buhari . Let them enjoy the change

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
NigeriaBam:
grin History repeated itself, but Is it a curse?
A more reason to be careful and mindful of one's action at every point in a lifetime.

The Sardauna was murdered 3 years later, Danduje Should get set to be murder in 2023. If History is truly repeat itself.

Nice one, lets hope Ganduge makes it pass 2023
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by Okuda(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
ValCon888:
Mr. Gandollar forgets that he won't be in power forever. I am not a fan of Sanusi but he's one Emir who championed child education, gender awareness, and challenged the northern elites that they can do better for the masses.

For all his faults, he's the first and only Emir in the North who sounds intelligent when he speaks.

with all the features you mentioned,whats therenot tobe a fan of?
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by KingWarri: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
festacman:
Governor Ganduje has the right to dethrone and remove Lamido Sanusi. He also has the right to take him out of the Kano, briefly, to protect any new Emir.

However, in this modern time, Governor Ganduje has no right to keep Lamido Sanusi under house arrest when he did NOT commit any criminal offence. Having being dethroned, he ceases to be subject to the Kano Emirate bye-laws. His dethronement does not make him a persona non grata. He is still a bona fide citizen of Nigeria entitled to all fundamental rights as guaranteed by the Nigeria Constitution for all its citizens. Therefore, any attempt to banish him and detain him against his will is nothing but an act of kidnapping. I am sure his family, friends, associate and particularly his personal lawyers know what to do.

Hmm...... I'm just trying to imagine can a governor dethrone Oba of Benin?

Can a prime minister dethrone the Queen of England??
impossible
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by PrinceKenne(m): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
babaolofin:

You are not a Yoruba boy. Most of you claiming Yoruba on social media are strangers.

Alaafin Adeyemi 1, the father of the present Alafin of Oyo was dethroned and banished by Western Region government the same way Muhammed Sanusi 1 was banished by Sir Ahmadu Bello

In ancient Yoruba land even before Colonial Administration, King can be dethroned by the Osugbo council. You are too young for the discussion you want to bring out. You should just keep quiet.

You just mentioned "before Colonial Administration" when our father's were still under the colonial master.
You can instigate Gov. Seyi Makinde to try such rubbish with Alaafin of today! then you will understand better.
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by farem: 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
KingWarri:

impossible

Baby historian, check the news on the following;

Story of OVONRAMWEN NOGBAISI, the Oba of Benin Who was Conquered and Exiled to Calabar by the British
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
ArcFresky:
We are too docile in this country.

Everyone knows Gandollar is a thief, with even video evidence (I wonder where that contractor is now, considering what gandollar did to sanusi).

Yet all those almajiri allow him to pocket dollars and continue to rule.

If someone mistakenly mention Koran like dis, they would have set Kano on fire.

Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by festacman(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
KingWarri:

impossible

By law, every traditional ruler is under the governor of his state including Oba of Benin. However, while the Northerners are used to dethronement of emirs, Binis will fight physically and 'spiritually' to protect their Oba. Benin will boil and become too hot for whoever is the governor.
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
ValCon888:
Mr. Gandollar forgets that he won't be in power forever. I am not a fan of Sanusi but he's one Emir who championed child education, gender awareness, and challenged the northern elites that they can do better for the masses.

For all his faults, he's the first and only Emir in the North who sounds intelligent when he speaks.

Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by laborious(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
I cannot accend any throne without been fortified with beta jaz ,juju, otumopko,muyen and all... shebi a one king say make bode Thomas bark like a dog..hmm Dem never see chunchin!
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by backnbeta(f): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
ValCon888:

A big loss to the Northerners...they will realise too late undecided
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by KingWarri: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
farem:

Baby historian, check the news on the following;

Story of OVONRAMWEN NOGBAISI, the Oba of Benin Who was Conquered and Exiled to Calabar by the British

Grandpa historian that was the British colonian masters who don't give a damn about the laws of the land... Can they do the same to their Queen??
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yeah, the truth is an orphan. Say it anyway no matter whose ox is gored.
aminusodiq:
All i Knw is dat people will detest u fr telling the truth cheesy

Check my siggy fr dope artwork
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Hmmm,time can unearth the best kept secrets, it's just a matter of patience. Ahmadu Bello dethroned Emir Muhammadu Sanusi 1 in 1963. Ahmadu Bello was killed by an Igbo army officer who understood Hausa/fulani culture three years later in 1966. Major Kaduna Nzeogu,though Igbo by tribe,was more a Hausa/fulani by culture as he was born and raised in the north.

Anti aircraft guns and artillery gunfire were used to attack Sardauna's home and Major Kaduna Nzeogu thereafter,personally went inside the house to finish off Ahmadu Bello with his service pistol.

Could it be that Nzeogu was not happy with the way and manner Ahmadu Bello dethroned and disgraced Emir Muhammadu Sanusi 1 out of office ? Remember, Kaduna Nzeogu was just an Igbo by name ; he was a Hausa/fulani man in deed and culture. The way and manner the Sardauna was killed suggested that Major Kaduna Nzeogu had "something" personal against him.

I was just thinking aloud and decided to share my thoughts on this particular past event of our national life. I may be wrong though and this may be far from the actual motives.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by ayukdaboss(m): 3:11am On Mar 10, 2020
DMerciful:
The evil of the North will consume them if they refused to change!
God bless GEJ!
Why is God blessing GEJ??
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by DMerciful(m): 4:16am On Mar 10, 2020
Because he meant well and worked for Nigeria progress but people like Sanusi sabotaged his govt.
He is also an anointed one
ayukdaboss:

Why is God blessing GEJ??
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by aminusodiq(m): 6:33am On Mar 10, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Yeah, the truth is an orphan. Say it anyway no matter whose ox is gored.
d repercusion mayb brutal... Shldnt stop us frm sayin d truth dou

1 Like

Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by OChimex: 7:49am On Mar 10, 2020
festacman:
Governor Ganduje has the right to dethrone and remove Lamido Sanusi. He also has the right to take him out of the Kano, briefly, to protect any new Emir.

However, in this modern time, Governor Ganduje has no right to keep Lamido Sanusi under house arrest when he did NOT commit any criminal offence. Having being dethroned, he ceases to be subject to the Kano Emirate bye-laws. His dethronement does not make him a persona non grata. He is still a bona fide citizen of Nigeria entitled to all fundamental rights as guaranteed by the Nigeria Constitution for all its citizens. Therefore, any attempt to banish him and detain him against his will is nothing but an act of kidnapping. I am sure his family, friends, associates and particularly his personal lawyers know what to do.

my question is, since Sanusi has the money, can't he leave the Nasarawa village and move to any part of the word to live his life?
Na by force to be in that village?
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by adanny01(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2020
festacman:

However, in this modern time, Governor Ganduje has no right to keep Lamido Sanusi under house arrest when he did NOT commit any criminal offence. Having being dethroned, he ceases to be subject to the Kano Emirate bye-laws. His dethronement does not make him a persona non grata. He is still a bona fide citizen of Nigeria entitled to all fundamental rights as guaranteed by the Nigeria Constitution for all its citizens. Therefore, any attempt to banish him and detain him against his will is nothing but an act of kidnapping. I am sure his family, friends, associates and particularly his personal lawyers know what to do.

I think they knew of that thats why the police were not used to banish.
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by Mizwisdom(f): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2020
To be honest, I'm not interested in anything happening in the North
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by farem: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2020
KingWarri:

Grandpa historian that was the British colonian masters who don't give a damn about the laws of the land... Can they do the same to their Queen??

... Baby historian and the deposed king was from Benin Republic, Ouagadougou or Sambisa forest Shey?
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2020
Yeah aminusodiq, it takes a day for truth to catch up with a lie that have been on a 20year marathon, you know.
aminusodiq:
d repercusion mayb brutal... Shldnt stop us frm sayin d truth dou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.