Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello (49364 Views)

Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by ayukdaboss(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2020
DMerciful:
Because he meant well and worked for Nigeria progress but people like Sanusi sabotaged his govt.
He is also an anointed one
Lol you no serious
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by olajigaolamide: 10:48am On Mar 10, 2020
KingWarri:

Hmm...... I'm just trying to imagine can a governor dethrone Oba of Benin?

Can a prime minister dethrone the Queen of England??
impossible

It is the queen that can sack the Prime Minister and dissolve all branches of government
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by rapcy(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2020
RulerIAm:
Gandollar!!!! How many times did o call u Inside life sha. Last last na north matter. Nothing consign me for warri.
Na this same mentality dey make dem kill kill una people anyhow for Delta
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by engrchykae(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
emkz:
So?

This man was Chief Risk Officer at UBA, MD/CEO of First Bank, CBN Governor and Emir of Kano. I can only wish he enjoys his retirement.

A brilliant man with capacity no doubt, he lacked the maturity and temperament to hold a sensitive position like Emir, considering his activism pseudo-stand. He was lacking in diplomacy, but we can't fault his message to try to make the North more modern in culture, especially in the area of women empowerment. I am sure he would rise from this and hopefully learn his lessons.
you mean learn his lesson of keeping quiet?
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by PropertyBuying(f): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Luckyhubby55:
It runs in the blood
Hmmm. History has a way of repeating itself.
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by emkz: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
engrchykae:
you mean learn his lesson of keeping quiet?

No, learn the lesson of not going into a power play with politicians and most importantly, learn not to offend his people.

PS: The north is very conservative and Emir Sanusi was too garrulous and did not know when to zip it. He openly criticized northern cultural norms and values, he lied that Ganduje spent one month in China on tax payer's money, he criticized the State government for attempting to build a light rail, he sent his daughter to represent him at a Bring Back Our Girls Memorial Lecture and the Kingmakers were offended because they felt the daughter was not well dressed. Intelligent and charismatic no doubt, Emir Sanusi lacked the temperament and maturity to manage that stool. I am not against Sanusi, but I think he'd function better as a politician. I know he'd bounce back from this, and hopefully learn his lessons. If indeed he is as popular as social media wants us to believe, by now, Kano would be burning and Ganduje may have been killed. Sanusi needs to learn leadership lessons in this.
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by engrchykae(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
emkz:

No, learn the lesson of not going into a power play with politicians and most importantly, learn not to offend his people.

PS: The north is very conservative and Emir Sanusi was too garrulous and did not know when to zip it. He openly criticized northern cultural norms and values, he lied that Ganduje spent one month in China on tax payer's money, he criticized the State government for attempting to build a light rail, he sent his daughter to represent him at a Bring Back Our Girls Memorial Lecture and the Kingmakers were offended because they felt the daughter was not well dressed. Intelligent and charismatic no doubt, Emir Sanusi lacked the temperament and maturity to manage that stool. I am not against Sanusi, but I think he'd function better as a politician. I know he'd bounce back from this, and hopefully learn his lessons. If indeed he is as popular as social media wants us to believe, by now, Kano would be burning and Ganduje may have been killed. Sanusi needs to learn leadership lessons in this.
the deposition of emir sanusi came from sokoto therefore there won't be a problem from the masses.
By the way if telling the northern elites to invest in people rather than inanimate infrastructures during the birthday of El rufai is going against northern culture,then northern culture is not worth practising
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by RulerIAm(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
rapcy:
Na this same mentality dey make dem kill kill una people anyhow for Delta
see mumu! Who de kill us for Delta? Who die for this country reach northerners?
Re: Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello by rapcy(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2020
RulerIAm:
see mumu! Who de kill us for Delta? Who die for this country reach northerners?
Na from from handshake e dey move go hug. Isele-Azagba, Ughelli, Asaba and more. If you like don't get involved, sit there and be saying you're safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.