Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Cheapest Laptop For Gamer Dj, Graphic Designer, Movies - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cheapest Laptop For Gamer Dj, Graphic Designer, Movies (783 Views)

Cheapest Laptop In The World - Just #85,000 And About $166 / Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop / Choosing A Gaming Chair Makes You A Better Gamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Laptop For Gamer Dj, Graphic Designer, Movies by xchgmedics: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
The HP EliteBook 9470m Laptop has the power to handle almost any task you throw at it; thanks to its raucous power, state-of-the-art technologies, and stylish design.

This 35.56cm (14) laptop packed with a powerful Intel Core i5-3437U processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 500GB hard drive space is certainly a wise buy.

Multi-tasking is never a problem as the laptop comes equipped with 8GB of DDR3 RAM. To further ensure that you can carry your world in this compact laptop, it sports 500 GB of hard drive space.

From documents to movies to space-consuming software, you can save chunks of data in this HP laptop.

It is powered by 3rd generation Intel Core i5-3437U processor with a clock speed of 1.9 GHz and 3 MB cache memory, Which make sure you enjoy a fast and efficient performance.

Striking a perfect balance between work and entertainment, the HP EliteBook 9470m comes with built-in speakers.

In addition, it sports webcam and internal microphone that can be used for web conferences or video chatting with family & friends.

To satiate the needs of gaming buffs, it features integrated graphics.

To ensure smooth connectivity and communication, the versatile laptop features integrated Bluetooth 3.0, VGA port, multi-card slot, and USB port.

QUICK SPECS

HP ELITEBOOK FOLIO 9470M ULTRABOOK
INTEL® CORE™ I5-3437U PROCESSOR (3M CACHE, UP TO 2.90 GHZ)
2CORES/4 THREADS WITH INTEL TURBO BOOST TECHNOLOGY.
4GB DDR-3 RAM
SATA 500GB HDD
INTEL HD 4000 INTEGRATED GRAPHICS
14 “LED-BACKLIT ANTI-GLARE
HD WEBCAM & DISPLAY PORT
FINGERPRINT SENSOR & DUAL-MICROPHONE ARRAY
CARD READER
TOUCHPAD WITH GESTURE SUPPORT
STEREO SPEAKERS
EXTERNAL HP SMART AC ADAPTER
COSMETIC CONDITION

THIS IS AN EX-CORPORATE ITEM WHICH HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM A FULLY WORKING ENVIRONMENT. THE HP 8460P NOTEBOOK IS IN VERY GOOD OVERALL CONDITION.

THE OUTER CASING CONDITION VARIES FROM LAPTOP TO LAPTOP. THE LAPTOP ARE NOT BRAND NEW, HOWEVER THEY HAVE ALL BEEN CLEANED AND TESTED TO BE WORKING 100%.

CONTENTS

1 UNIT HP 9470M LAPTOP NOTEBOOK
1 ADAPTER

THIS IS EX-CORPORATE EQUIPMENT WHICH HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM A FULLY WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND TESTED BY OUR IN-HOUSE ENGINEERS, TESTED TO BE WORKING PERFECTLY.

THE HP LAPTOP IS SOLD IN PERFECT TECHNICAL CONDITION. WE CURRENTLY HAVE A LARGE QUANTITY OF HP/DELL/IBM WORKSTATIONS/LAPTOPS/DESKTOPS IN STOCK WITH VARIOUS SPECIFICATIONS, FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE EMAIL OR BULK PURCHASING ENQUIRIES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US.”

Re: Cheapest Laptop For Gamer Dj, Graphic Designer, Movies by xchgmedics: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Interested buyer should Contact through: 08120381126
Re: Cheapest Laptop For Gamer Dj, Graphic Designer, Movies by adontcare(f): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
How much
Re: Cheapest Laptop For Gamer Dj, Graphic Designer, Movies by xchgmedics: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2020
Price - N100,000
Re: Cheapest Laptop For Gamer Dj, Graphic Designer, Movies by Anayalv: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Wow, that's really a sales letter and you need to make it as much as possible if you want to get some traction - I am talking to other sales people here, I do not need laptop right now but probably that's the only reason cause I am not buying itwink

(1) (Reply)

Cash App Login And Fix Login Errors / Usa Used Dell Latitude E6400 Selling Fast / Need Work Exprience In Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.