Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop (511 Views)

Cheapest Laptop In The World - Just #85,000 And About $166 / YOUR LAPTOP REPAIR CENTER / Cheapest Laptop For Gamer Dj, Graphic Designer, Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by timayorlaptop(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
I will be dropping great tips for laptop users here.
This tips will help you to maintain your laptop and make it last longer.
It is a thread and promises to be educative and informative.
Any way I have over 10years of experience in the field, as a Software and Hardware Laptop and Phone Technician and what is bad if I decide to share some knowledge that will help you buy a good laptop or keep an existing one.
Feel free to ask questions here; consultation is free.
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by habsydiamond(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Good day, please I have a Dell inspiron 15 3000 series the screen is still new, I want to ask if it's possible for it to work with other Dell inspiron 15 3000 but different model mine is 3541 the other is 3552. Thanks
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by aderemi457(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
I need aa new battery for Dell inspiron 15 3582. Anyone that can be of help shld get in touch. D battery is in-built. Thanks again
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by aderemi457(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
Good day, please I have a Dell inspiron 15 3000 series the screen is still new, I want to ask if it's possible for it to work with other Dell inspiron 15 3000 but different model mine is 3541 the other is 3552. Thanks

I think it should. The screen size should be d same.
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by habsydiamond(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
aderemi457:

I think it should. The screen size should be d same.
thanks I appreciate
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by timayorlaptop(m): 4:10am On Apr 07, 2021
Hello everyone.
On this thread, I will be going through some of the most encountered challenges that you can handle yourself without seeing a technician.

FAQ 1

What do you do when there is water spillage on your device? And it occurs at an odd hour of the day or there was no chance to visit a Technician immediately.

Answer:
The first thing is not to panic. What type of liquid spill is it: water, carbonated drink, juice or alcoholic drink?
Do not panic. Just disconnect from power supply, switch off the laptop or phone and find every means to disconnect the battery.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by timayorlaptop(m): 4:24am On Apr 07, 2021
Now I understand that the technicality of removing the battery differs.
For some old model phones and laptops, just detach the battery after switching off the laptop.
For some newer model, the battery is inbuilt.
Even in inbuilt batteries, it is not too technical to remove the battery.
For some laptops, it is just for you to slide the back casing, unlock the battery and remove it,; for some you will need to remove few screws before you get to the battery.
The same applies for phones, you may need to remove some screws before you get to the battery.

In either case, the most important thing is to detach the battery and ensure the phone is switched off, immediately the gadget have contact with any liquid spillage.
Please do not be tempted to switch on the gadget without going through the proper procedure in the next 8hours.
Switching on the phone or laptop may shortcircuit the ics and leave your gadget irreplaceably damaged!

If opening up the gadget seems too technical for you, get to a Technician asap or do a live video chat with me on(08060705019) WhatsApp.
Delay is actually dangerous in this type of scenario.
If you are able to remove the battery, you are half way done, but refuse the temptation to check if the device is still working until the water or the liquid is completely dried out. You can sun dry or just open it up to dry.
I will advice you leave the gadget for the next 12-24 hours without trying to power it, if you can't get across to a Technician or you want to do it yourself.

Hope this helps.
Liquid spillage has been one of the leading causes of loosing gadgets in my over 15years of experience.
This is raining season, protect your gadgets.
MayorTech Computers cares..
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by timayorlaptop(m): 4:30am On Apr 07, 2021
habsydiamond:

Good day sir/ma
Both of the Dell laptop, i.e. Inspiron 3541 and Inspiron 3552 uses 15.6 inches Paper screen wide interface, so yes they are interchangeable and will sure work for each other.
Do u know how to remove or exchange them?
Because the screen is a little bit fragile, if not experienced at all in that field, I will suggest you look for a Technician to help you do the exchange.
Our own office is in Obafemi Awolowo University Central Market Ile Ife.
If you are not far from there, we will be glad to help you do the exchange for a token service charge.
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by timayorlaptop(m): 4:33am On Apr 07, 2021
aderemi457:
I need aa new battery for Dell inspiron 15 3582. Anyone that can be of help shld get in touch. D battery is in-built. Thanks again

Kindly chat me on WhatsApp your location, I can help you with the removal and fixing of the battery.
The battery is also available in our office to buy.
We are in OAU ILE IFE, but we work across the nation.
Send a WhatsApp message(08060705019) so I can know your location and how to go about the fixing for you.
Thanks.
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by habsydiamond(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2021
timayorlaptop:

Good day sir/ma
Both of the Dell laptop, i.e. Inspiron 3541 and Inspiron 3552 uses 15.6 inches Paper screen wide interface, so yes they are interchangeable and will sure work for each other.
Do u know how to remove or exchange them?
Because the screen is a little bit fragile, if not experienced at all in that field, I will suggest you look for a Technician to help you do the exchange.
Our own office is in Obafemi Awolowo University Central Market Ile Ife.
If you are not far from there, we will be glad to help you do the exchange for a token service charge.
thanks sir I really appreciate. I am in Ado Ekiti. I think its a bit far.
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by timayorlaptop(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
habsydiamond:
thanks sir I really appreciate. I am in Ado Ekiti. I think its a bit far.

Yes it is. You are welcome sir.
You can find someone over there that will fix it for u
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by timayorlaptop(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2021
Post your phone or laptop troubles here ��

We sell, we repair phones and laptops
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by NeeKlaus: 1:21am On May 20, 2021
timayorlaptop:
Post your phone or laptop troubles here ��

We sell, we repair phones and laptops
Bro, my laptop just went off and when I put it on again, it showed "Disk error. Press a button when you are ready" with a dark screen.

It doesn't leave that place. Has remained like that since. Is it a big issue and how can I fix it?
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by timayorlaptop(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
NeeKlaus:

Bro, my laptop just went off and when I put it on again, it showed "Disk error. Press a button when you are ready" with a dark screen.

It doesn't leave that place. Has remained like that since. Is it a big issue and how can I fix it?

It is possibly a problem with your hard disk sir.
Two or three things may be possible
1. U are using an HDD hard drive and it has been falling down or pressure applied on it or it is too old to function and it needs a replacement
2. The hard drive just shifted position and needs to be refixed
3. The OS (operating system) on it crashed and needs a reloading.
Ensure to give to an expert if d case is #3 so he reloads, and not format.

We are on OAU CAMPUS ILE IFE, if u need us to help you check d laptop
Re: Laptop Repair For Free:: Buy Cheapest Laptop by timayorlaptop(m): 11:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Anticipate Windows 11 people
It is going to be bast��
You will like it.

U can use it on your MACBOOK as well, and dual boot the MAC to both MAC OS and Windows.

Distance is not a barrier, we can arrange how to help service, upgrade or repair your laptops.

(1) (Reply)

Clean UK Used Hp Probook 4530s / HP Omen 15, Core I7 8th Gen, 16gb RAM, 256gb SSD Available At A Sweet Rate / Itel Rolls Out Spirit 1 Laptop - 1 TB In-built Memory, 8GB RAM And Windows 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.