Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" (243 Views)

If You Are Going To Die Now Or Jesus Comes Now / Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? / This Is How The Church Will Look Like If Rapture Take Place On Sunday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by Tominix(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
The question came to me and i decided to ask nairalanders if rapture comes now will you be taken among or be left behind . . . . . .??__
Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by Sheunma: 7:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by Ajsimon(m): 7:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
Keep believing
Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
when the pope himself wants to live on earth for as long as possible, who wan die early?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by Funaki: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rapture is Scam. Wake up

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by kingxsamz(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tominix:
The question came to me and i decided to ask nairalanders if rapture comes now will you be taken among or be left behind . . . . . .??__

Ask your pastors who enrich their lives at the expense of gullible members and live off the poor that question.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by Tominix(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Ask your pastors who enrich their lives at the expense of gullible members and live off the poor that question.
IN UR MIND YOU MADE SENSE
Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by Tominix(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
Funaki:
Rapture is Scam. Wake up
jur like ur life shey may GOD SLAP YOU_____ . . . . . . . . _____
Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by Tominix(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
cc . . . . . . lalasticlala . . . . . . . seun . . . . . . .
Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by StrikeBack(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Which of the raptures

Allah
Odin
Jesus
FSM

Which one
Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by kingxsamz(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tominix:

IN UR MIND YOU MADE SENSE

Of course I made sense.
Unless you're too dumb to see it.
Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by Funaki: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tominix:

jur like ur life shey
may GOD SLAP YOU_____ . . . . . . . . _____
Your God can't do sh!t. Wake up and own your life. kiss kiss
Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by Tominix(m): 6:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Funaki:
Your God can't do sh!t. Wake up and own your life. kiss kiss
why dnt u believe in GOD??
Re: Question Of The Day "If Rapture Comes Now Will You Go??" by Tominix(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Of course I made sense. Unless you're too dumb to see it.
why dnt u believe in GOD

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Browser Being Bombarding You With Free Internet? / Attracting Divine Prosperity In These Tough Period Of Coronavirus And Recession / The Journey Back To Normalcy-Pastor E.A Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.