Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? (6565 Views)

Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 7:40am On Jan 23, 2022
Good morning guys, happy Sunday to you all.

So here is the question, whether Christian or Muslim, are you living a good life by keeping God's commandments?

Do you care about life after death, especially those of you engaging in debauchery

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by doggedfighter(f): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2022
I don't care about life after death because there's none.

You live once so a little debauchery is okay one's lifetime.

Good morning, my Pastor friend ! cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Kriss216: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Even Righteousness is not righteous enough.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by pyyxxaro: 7:45am On Jan 23, 2022
You when de ask us , how your own be undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by AntiChristian: 7:46am On Jan 23, 2022
Rapture is false!

Death is sure!

We keep working till we drop.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:
I don't care about life after death because there's none.

wow, are you an atheist friend?

4 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2022
AntiChristian:
Rapture is false!

Death is sure!

We keep working till we drop.
how do you know rapture is false?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2022
pyyxxaro:
You when de ask us , how your own be undecided
at least I live a decent life worthy of emulation

3 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Is debauchery the only sin you know?

Are you in peace with everyone around you?

Do you backbite?

Do you look or admire a woman lustfully?

Do you love your neighbours as yourself?

Do you keep your agreement with people?

Do you still tell reasonable lies?

As a matter of fact, no matter how you wash or clean your anus it will still be smelling shit somehow.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by doggedfighter(f): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:

This your answer eh grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 7:51am On Jan 23, 2022
Kriss216:
Even Righteousness is not righteous enough.
so what's your point sir?
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

You live once so a little debauchery is okay one's lifetime.

Good morning, Pastor !
lol, you called me a pastor for asking this question undecided
I believe more in humanism

1 Like

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

This your answer eh grin grin
abi oo, na true talk
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Is debauchery the only sin you know?

Are you in peace with everyone around you?

Do you backbite?

Do you look or admire a woman lustfully?

Do you love your neighbours as yourself?

Do you keep your agreement with people?

Do you still tell reasonable lies?

As a matter of fact, no matter how you wash or clean your anus it will still be smelling somehow.
we are all human beings, meaning we are defective and fallible, nobody is completely flawless except God himself.
But wilful wrongdoing is what I'm talking about

5 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by doggedfighter(f): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
lol, you called me a pastor for asking this question undecided
I believe more in humanism

You sure you're a humanist?

If yes, come get a big hug grin grin grin
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by Lighthouse50: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God. Those who says no life after death, how do you dream? When your body lay lifeless on bed, who do you see as yourself running here and there?

4 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

You sure you're a humanist?

If yes, come get a big hug grin grin grin
oya, abeg I'm ready oo, come closer undecided
I hardly go to church, you won't believe my story, but I'm from a good Christian home
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God. Those who says no life after death, how do you dream? When your body lay lifeless on bed, who do you see as yourself running here and there?
please tell them
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by doggedfighter(f): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
oya, abeg I'm ready oo, come closer undecided
I hardly go to church, you won't believe my story, but I'm from a good Christian home

How you come dey hammer us with debauchery this morning. grin

Are we a joke to you? grin

The thing is truth is beginning to dawn on you.

It's gradual and progressive.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

How you come dey hammer us with debauchery this morning. grin

Are we a joke to you? grin

The thing is truth is beginning to dawn on you.

It's gradual and progressive.
lol, undecided
I'm doing self introspection dear
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by AntiChristian: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
how do you know rapture is false?

You need to prove it is true first!
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by doggedfighter(f): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:
lol, undecided
I'm doing self introspection dear

It's all good.

Don't forget to come get your hug , baby.

Have a wonderful day ahead !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by God1000(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's all good.

Don't forget to come get your hug , baby.

Have a wonderful day ahead !
I will surely get it dear, do have a pleasant and peaceful day
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by pyyxxaro: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2022
God1000:

You when I see de drink Morkite for sharp corner on Friday lipsrsealed
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by 1Sharon(f): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2022
My salvation is sure. I long for that day...to sit at His right hand. inshaAllah.
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by gistray: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Yes
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by nkemoma(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2022
Oga...

Rapture is not a bible based teaching...

Shi me a verse that uses the word "RAPTURE"
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2022
Nothing like that..all stories to deceive gullible persons..

2 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by MufasaLion: 9:32am On Jan 23, 2022
I'm going to Mars.

cool cool cool
Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by pocohantas(f): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2022
I don’t want to go anywhere. Your first question should have been if I want to go to your heaven or its opposite.

After death, I’ll decompose in my grave and my loved ones will find solace in the memories of our time together.

18 Likes

Re: Are You Righteous Enough To Make Heaven If Rapture/death Occurs Today? by handsomeyinka(m): 9:34am On Jan 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God's Promises On Provision - Joseph Prince / Sinners In Christ Embassy,steal Millions Of Naira In Church’s Bank / Three Arguments Atheists Hate Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.