Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (40314 Views)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2020
Now that the west have started amotekun...

Sanusi might be useful there...

Dethronement is worse than loosing an election as incumbent political office holders...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Osidazz19: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2020
Another retarded brainwashed religious slave master. This idiotic bastard needs a real job.
The man spoke the truth against your god Jona-daft aka the calamity of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by oloyede90(m): 10:09am On Mar 10, 2020
Reno can wail more than that. He's not tasting power again. Continue to wail

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by akdjr(m): 10:10am On Mar 10, 2020
How did he lied against Jonathan? Sanusi once said Jonathan as a person is not bad but people around him. Olisa has been jailed so Sanusi was still lying about the misappropriation of such Money? Deizani ran away from the country immediately Buhari was sworn in because of what she has done, so Sanusi still lied against her? Even Reno himself has never come to Nigeria since Buhari became president. Why?

His case remind me of Bob Marley song "Running Away"

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by fkj950ax(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2020
If he lied against GEJ govt on stolen NNPC Funds, why is Diziani on the run today? Why is Kola Aluko MIA from Nigeria? Why was the 65-metre Galactica Star Superyacht auctioned for $42m last year after being seized?
Money was stolen BRAZENLY under GEJ... As every other President in the history of Nigeria.

Reno likes controversy
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by semyman: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2020
How daft can omokri be?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2020
Reno should take it easy o before Buhari's guard dogs DSS will arrest him for "hate speech"
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by emmnprince(m): 10:21am On Mar 10, 2020
Sanusi Lamido was dethroned simply because he was not in Ganduje's good book.

The allegations leveled against him doesn't have flesh and are not even clearly stated, but generic. The truth for sure will come to light some day.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by vinceobe: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2020
All those that conspired and lied against GEJ will pay for it one after the other. It is already happening. The list is endless: Saraki, Dino, Dakuku,Sowole, Oshomole, Lamido Sanusi................................... ? Others will follow. You do not lie against a child of God and go Scot free.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by aycorporat(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2020
saaron:
Like I said in the other thread, I don't give a crap about what happens in fulani kingdom. They can fight and dethrone themselves for all I care. It's their bloody northern fulani islamic problem, not Nigeria.
However, I'm not surprised that Sanusi was detroned. In the first place, Aminu Ado Bayero was/is the rightful heir to the throne, not Sanusi.
Sanusi's enthronement as emir of Kano was based nothing but political considerations to spite GEJ and water down his govt's influence in the north as 2015 presidential elections approaches.
Sanusi allowed himself to be used by GEJ's political opponents. They used him extensively to discredit the then PDP govt and make them unpopular by throwing out unbelievable figures that huge sums of dollars amouting to billions have disapeared from the vault. But Sanusi, who at that time was under investigation for financial impropriety in CBN by the Financial Intelligence of Nigeria made the spurious allegation of missing cash to save himself. Of course Sanusi's investigation by the then govt was immediately given a political coloration by the opposition APC who claimed Sanusi was being persecuted for raising alarm over alleged missing $20 billion. An allegation even Sanusi himself could not defend as he gave out conflicting figures when interrogated by the Senate.
After Sanusi's suspension as CBN gov by the then president GEJ to allow for smooth Investigations on Sanusi's financial activities in CBN (Remember the N100 million CBN money Sanusi outrightly gave out to Kano IDPs?).
The opposition, who at that time were solidly behind Sanusi for politics of course then came up with a plan. How can they save Sanusi from investigation and possible prosecution by GEJ's govt? Royal office was the solution. Give Sanusi royal office. Since royal office holders in Nigeria are hardly investigated or prosecuted for corruption no matter how bloody corrupt they're based on Nigeria's corrupt feeding bottle system, the opposition led by Kwankwaso who was Kano gov at that time decided to make Sanusi a royal office holder. Almost immediately, Sanusi was announced by the Kano state gov, Kwankwaso as the new emir of Kano, amids protest by Kano people of course.
All this was done to save Sanusi from prosecution and spite GEJ govt who incidentally at that time were lobbying for Aminu Ado Bayero.
Funy enough, Aminu Bayero is now the new emir of Kano. Turns out GEJ's govt were supporting the right candidate.
Well, now with Sanusi dethrone, I guess the corrupt alliance the then APC opposition saints had with him has expired.
Sanusi is nothing but a bloody corrupt fellow who used the ''Royal Office'' antidote to save himself from prosecution.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you but God Almighty himself.

You have done justice to the write up.
Although I feel pity for Sanusi, he is reaping the whirlwind of the APC

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Timfreds(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2020
Reno my Man. Always saying it the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by mankan2k7(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2020
The God of Jonathan is worthy to be served

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by BluntBoy(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:
Sanusi lied against GEJ and he knows it.

He claimed 20billion dollars was missing from wherever. Which was a lie.

From what account did such amount miss?

How much is the total worth of Nigeria, that 20 billions will be looted and we are still standing?

It was all propaganda. But Sanusi bought into it and helped bastardisze GEJ's name in the international community.

I'm not totally exonerating GEJ of every ills he's been accused of, but the lies in them outweigh the truth.

GEJ is a child of destiny and mystery.

From nowhere, he became everything.

Now every hand that fought him has taken its bitter repayment one way or the order.

And more will still fall.

Don't ever join to prosecute the innocent because you feel no one will fight for him.

Sorry, not sorry for Sanusi!.

Supposing Sanusi lied, how come the government did not sue him? They only sacked him, which shows that they only punished him for his lack of loyalty, and not because he lied.

How can someone lie, and no investigations were carried out to exonerate the government? At that time, was Sanusi more powerful than the government, or was he above the law that he could not be made to account for his false accusation?

It is either GEJ was truly a weakling or Sanusi was telling the truth.

And I am inclined to believe the latter because it is more sensible.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by EdiskyHarry: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2020
It's none of my business, all we want in Niger delta is seccesion
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by backnbeta(f): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Is karma picking on the ones with the lesser crimes because one would think karma will start from the likes of Tinubu undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by VULCAN(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Karma does it one by one.

It has knocked out so many of those who told lies to destroy the man's reputation.

It will get round to those you mentioned.

After that it will be your turn.

Because you attacked him but keep quiet about the evils of this current govt. All for personal benefits.

The only difference between you and them is that their humiliation is public while you being a nobody will have private humiliation witnessed only by your friends and family.

Unless they know of the evils you have done they will not understand why you have been knocked down.

Sirjamo:
Five years after the ineffectual buffoon was thoroughly beaten at the polls, his lap dogs are still barking and crying.

Anyone that got problem now must be one of the enemies of Dr Clueless.

Fashola, Ameachi, Tinubu, El rufai and many other arrow heads of that famous 2015 election defeat of Jonathan are still waxing strongly in this government.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Cantonese: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Yes he supported Buhari and APC. He probably thought then that he was doing the right thing. There was a mighty uproar on the land orchestrated by APC and top PDP officials.

When SLS saw that those he initially supported had changed the narrative, he disagreed with them. The singular problem that SLS had with Ganduje was his support for PDP/Kwankwanso. Gandunje just like Nigerian politicians always set aside a day for payback. That's what happened.

A lot of those who speak against SLS today fought bitterly to remove GEJ/PDP in 2015.

Make dem shut up abeg. Pots should not call kettles black.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by sapientia(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2020
sweetjohn:
Atleast you said media. Media that was sold out by the APC, a western media. If you actually went to school and you do general studies, you will agree with me that one of Nigeria media problem is taking sides, they are never neutral. The media in the west and north support and campaign for Buhari while the media in the east campaign for Gej. And that's how Nigeria media have always been. Secondary, most of the media are owned by APC. And as opponent to PDP do you think you will hear anything positive about PDP never. TVC was the TV channel I love watching because of its programmes but it was owned by Tinubu, politically, I hate that channel like mad because they seat down there and be condemning Gej and campaign openly for Buhari. Don't you ever depend on anything you hear or listen from a Nigeria media especially politics. Even our government do not patronize them and do not take them serious. From Obasanjo regime up to Buhari regime, they do not make use of our local channels. Infact, Obasanjo said he don't listen to them. They are bias. Abeg forget Nigeria media.
Body language should tell you who is who. Gej have shown body languages of a simple and humble man when in power and out of power, you can't say of such with Buhari. You can never find Gej making violent speech and threathening the life of people bc of power, Buhari was and is a bad influence, Buhari once trauncated by force a civilian government to become military head of state, lots of violent speeches he has made that is enough to put him behind bars if Nigeria was to be a law abiding country. Bad as it maybe, he keeps making utterances that is enough to divide the country even as a president. Infact, am surprised why such a man is the president of Nigeria. My friend you see, media can never tell you this rather they will only channel and control your mind the way they want it to. Am sure if you had been neutral and not tribalistic and open minded you will see in the direction I was and am still seeing.
About corruption, my dear, Sanusi accused Gej regime of large sum of money missing but when they searched and searched they found nothing missing. And good enough this was done by this current government. Aside that, there is no government that money will not be found missing even in the US. Care to know that Buhari regime is the worst to that regard.
About Gej sharing money. Its one of the cooked lies the APC medias gave you to feed to satisfy your naiveness. Yes he share money (which govt hasn't?) but not from the nation treasury bc if you followed the news then very well, there is certain percentage of money that can be sign to the president for election if he is contesting. Let's purse there a little. Oga Tinubu last election was aired on all national TVs where trucks of vehicle carrying money was entering his house with a long queue of people there waiting to collect money and when he was asked he said 'na your money'. All of you from that region applauded him. Tinubu sack former governor Ambode from office, all of you praised him and were calling him 'Jagaben'. No, you can't see all the evil currently going in the current regime, I mean, why will you? When your mind has already been structured and control to be at the place the APC and her media want it to be.
Remember, b4 the coming of the APC government they promised you lots of sweet things and label the regime then corrupt to get your vote. And when they get there you know how their first tenure was, very awful. They came again and promise you next level and label Atiku corrupt and thief, you gave them your vote again. But today let me ask you, how far? Have you gotten your change? Have you gotten your next level? You now see that everything they are doing was just your vote and that's all. Next time when you see people seeking for power so desperately run for your life. You make another false statement which I know the idea also originated from APC media that Gej was seeking for a rerun by all means. My brother like I said for you to be rational human you need to ask questions. Did Gej gave his best to win? Yes he did. But From the beginning of the election to the end of the election, even on the election day, he kept making this statement 'my political ambition does not worth the blood of any citizen's. That does not sound as someone that is desperate. Remember on election day, he stood for hours b4 his electronic device could allow him to vote. That still does not sound as someone despirate. While still collating result at the collation center, he picked up his phone and congratulated Buhari something that Buhari himself said he was shock bc it has never happened b4. Now here you are saying Gej was despirate. You will continued to be a tool to these people until you free yourself from sentiment and start asking questions and be rational.

Before Village people will delete this wonderful post, let me quote it.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by anonimi: 10:37am On Mar 10, 2020
saaron:
Like I said in the other thread, I don't give a crap about what happens in fulani kingdom. They can fight and dethrone themselves for all I care. It's their bloody northern fulani islamic problem, not Nigeria.
However, I'm not surprised that Sanusi was detroned. In the first place, Aminu Ado Bayero was/is the rightful heir to the throne, not Sanusi.
Sanusi's enthronement as emir of Kano was based nothing but political considerations to spite GEJ and water down his govt's influence in the north as 2015 presidential elections approaches.

Sanusi allowed himself to be used by GEJ's political opponents. They used him extensively to discredit the then PDP govt and make them unpopular by throwing out unbelievable figures that huge sums of dollars amouting to billions have disapeared from the vault. But Sanusi, who at that time was under investigation for financial impropriety in CBN by the Financial Intelligence of Nigeria made the spurious allegation of missing cash to save himself. Of course Sanusi's investigation by the then govt was immediately given a political coloration by the opposition APC who claimed Sanusi was being persecuted for raising alarm over alleged missing $20 billion. An allegation even Sanusi himself could not defend as he gave out conflicting figures when interrogated by the Senate.
After Sanusi's suspension as CBN gov by the then president GEJ to allow for smooth Investigations on Sanusi's financial activities in CBN (Remember the N100 million CBN money Sanusi outrightly gave out to Kano IDPs?).

The opposition, who at that time were solidly behind Sanusi for politics of course then came up with a plan. How can they save Sanusi from investigation and possible prosecution by GEJ's govt? Royal office was the solution. Give Sanusi royal office. Since royal office holders in Nigeria are hardly investigated or prosecuted for corruption no matter how bloody corrupt they're based on Nigeria's corrupt feeding bottle system, the opposition led by Kwankwaso who was Kano gov at that time decided to make Sanusi a royal office holder. Almost immediately, Sanusi was announced by the Kano state gov, Kwankwaso as the new emir of Kano, amids protest by Kano people of course.

All this was done to save Sanusi from prosecution and spite GEJ govt who incidentally at that time were lobbying for Aminu Ado Bayero.
Funy enough, Aminu Bayero is now the new emir of Kano. Turns out GEJ's govt were supporting the right candidate.
Well, now with Sanusi dethrone, I guess the corrupt alliance the then APC opposition saints had with him has expired.
Sanusi is nothing but a bloody corrupt fellow who used the ''Royal Office'' antidote to save himself from prosecution.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

May the oil of wisdom in your head never finish. Amen.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11029618_nigeria1959elections_jpegb311882ba015e01cc820b4c658d6161d

[img]https://3.bp..com/-QrFrnY2czPw/WYhZg3OMmjI/AAAAAAAADFM/nb4UIzwgIZszHJOKKJdpiut37c3HHxYyACLcBGAs/s640/pic.JPG[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-AeMk2JGQaa0/WYhXfUnpcJI/AAAAAAAADFA/WSrDqe8ge0UkijRMFGphyQNjUClwdhJ6gCLcBGAs/s1600/pic.png[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by GGirll: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2020
oyatz:
I am surprised that people from a southern zone who know little or nothing about the Kano Emirate have suddenly become experts on Kano culture and traditional rulership.

Check this thread, you will hardly find Northerners commenting but many Southerners giving information about what transpired in the selection of the Emir to Kano.

How can they comment when they cannot comprehend n cannot write correct English that we southerners can read. Besides they are licking their wounds as all evil efforts of d past is back here hunting them n their leaders....if you are them will you comment while crying or in severe pains?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2020
helinues:
I thought this fake pastor said he gave up about Nigeria politics and he won't interere again?

Sanusi is not nigeria, is he? He is talking about sanusi or you didn't read up the post?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by APCNig: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2020
DabuIIIT:
Coneheaded structures are coming to mine omikri for taunting their master
grin

Flat headed vultures are still bitter five years after we humiliated their lord and saviour the ineffectual buffoon out of office. Una go cry, cry, cry, una go tire.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Edyice: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Sanusi eyes done clear grin

He now realise that northerners don't want to grow .

He wants to help but no way grin

LIFELESS DULLARD and his fellow elite will use all their dull ways to ensure northerners remain that way grin

God don't sleep grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by APCNig: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2020
saaron:
Exactly! Kano govt under Ganduje have done what Kano govt under Kwankwaso should have done, but due to 2015 politics AND THE QUEST TO RETURN POWER TO THE NORTH AT ALL COST, they decided to do the wrong thing to spit GEJ. Now they have gone back to their vomit to correct their mistake.
Bloody corrupt people.

ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

Una go cry for a long time. If not that you people have generational problems, you will not say that Sanusi Lamido was dethroned because Sanusi did not support GEJ to loot the treasury. Now, tell me, why did GEJ's half brother and also his uncle both died at a young age while GEJ was President? Was it because they were against GEJ or did GEJ use them for rituals as Reuben Abati suggested in his article titled "Aso Rick Demons"?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Chukwurah003: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2020
DabuIIIT:
Coneheaded structures are coming to mine omikri for taunting their master
grin

Some people will be forever stupid
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by guychidile: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2020
To the best of my knowledge, I think there's underneath and unseen God or gods, working for GEJ.
how those who acused him falsely is being......na waoo.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by phyllumtopilla: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2020
WonderManly:
Reno Omokri who was an aide to Goodluck Jonathan has said that the removal of Muhammad Sanusi II as the Emir of Kano, indicating that he is paying for lying against the former president.

You have refused to let go of childish rantings and insinuations

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1236982712143155200
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by slowice(m): 11:18am On Mar 10, 2020
In the case of gej Sanusi lied... Yes there was corruption which is ten times worse today by the way, but he blew the entire thing out of proportion and told a wicked lied against gej... 5 yes later buhari have been unable to prove that the said money was actually stolen.

I remember gej said the country could not afford to loose such amount as it would bring her to a halt but no one listened all because of the bow tie liar... Karma has come for him.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2020
GboyegaD:
He should State the lies Sanusi lied against Jonathan and also a prove that his statements were lies. Everyone just want to trend over this issue.

Reno wants to trend? Funny dude. Now let me tell you how SLS lied against GEJ.

During GEJ govt, Sanusi made an allegation that NNPC didn't remit $20 billion dollars to CBN (not 20 billion Naira, 20 billion dollars) and that such monies may have been stolen by the govt of the day. He later reduced the amount to $10 billion dollars. He made this allegation without providing a single evidence. (Mind you, even if you steal $10 billion dollars from the confers of the US govt, every US citizen will feel it. The economy will feel it, not to talk of Nigeria. Moreover, how much is Nigeria's annual budget that $20 billion dollars will just get missing.

That embarrassed the GEJ govt. The govt later appointed Prince and waters firm (a UK based auditing firm to audit the NNPC accounts). The auditing was done, and Sanusi's claim couldn't be substantiated.

Even Buhari as president has not come out to say such humongous amount of money was missing.

Sanusi was sacked by GEJ. He was later compensated with the Kano Emirate by kwankwanso, who was against GEJ then.

Today, the Kano state govt has fabricated lies against Sanusi so he can be dethroned. How else do you want to define Karma?

Sanusi, Saraki, Atiku, Dino melaye, Obj (alleged that GEJ was training 1000 snipers against political opponents), Sowore, Oshiomole, Kwankwanso, where are they today. The only notable people remaining are Ameachi and Tinubu.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir Of Kano by RAbayomi: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2020
There will always be complex intrigues and politics in matter like that of deposition of Emir SLS. Just like he was crtical of GEJ during his time as the president, critics are feigning ignorance of his cticisms of GMB government and economic policies, the northern elites education neglect and some cultural practices of feudal nortn.

Emir SLS has been a rather consistent so ial critics rather than been targeted against GEJ only as likes of Reno Omokri and Fani- Kayode will want to present him.

Hate him or like him Emir SLS has always said his mind at the risk of whatever office is holding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR / Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) / Senate Resumes Plenary With New Mace After Thugs Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.