Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Diane And Elozonam Are The Cutest Couple As They Partied With Other Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane And Elozonam Are The Cutest Couple As They Partied With Other Housemates (4212 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / Nollywood Star Deyemi And Elozonam Of The BBN Fame, Release New Movie Trailer / Ike, Diane, Cindy And Elozonam Begin Their Media Tour After BBNaija Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diane And Elozonam Are The Cutest Couple As They Partied With Other Housemates by newsmag: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
BBNaija former housemates, Diane and Elozonam had a party on sunday and it was Omashola’s concept.

Omashola owns a lifestyle platform called Euphoria and before he joined the BBNaija show he had his nightlife business in South Africa. Now that he has caught fame, he wants to do the same in Nigeria.

The party was attended by other BBNaija housemates like Frodd, Gedoni, Esther, Mercy and more. watch the video.

https://newsmag.com.ng/diane-and-elozonam-are-the-cutest-couple-as-they-partied-with-other-housemates-at-omasholas-euphoria-party/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhLYfoISK9Q&feature=emb_title

Re: Diane And Elozonam Are The Cutest Couple As They Partied With Other Housemates by Pub65: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2020

Re: Diane And Elozonam Are The Cutest Couple As They Partied With Other Housemates by segebase(m): 6:09am On Mar 10, 2020
bb news again
Re: Diane And Elozonam Are The Cutest Couple As They Partied With Other Housemates by ernneyce(m): 10:22am On Mar 10, 2020
This guy way him ears dey like shrek own

I swear I fine pass this guy cry
Re: Diane And Elozonam Are The Cutest Couple As They Partied With Other Housemates by seanwilliam(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2020
ernneyce:
This guy way him ears dey like shrek own

I swear I fine pass this guy cry
but he is more recognised, rich and popular and than your sorry ass
Re: Diane And Elozonam Are The Cutest Couple As They Partied With Other Housemates by ernneyce(m): 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
but he is more recognised, rich and popular and than your sorry ass

And how did you know about my financial status??

You assumptious billy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diane And Elozonam Are The Cutest Couple As They Partied With Other Housemates by seanwilliam(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
ernneyce:

And how did you know about my financial status??

You assumptious billy grin grin
because I can smell your frustration grin

(1) (Reply)

Kennis Music Signs Tuface Look-alike / Tiiwa Savage & Teebillz Loved-up At Elegushi Beach / Meet 19yr Old Sex Hitchhiker Who Plans To Bed Different Men In Every City She Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.