Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

I Rejected A Contract To Take Jesus Out Of A Song – Nathaniel Bassey Said - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Rejected A Contract To Take Jesus Out Of A Song – Nathaniel Bassey Said (456 Views)

Why I Rejected The Opportunity To Become A Millionaire Some Years Ago / Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? / Apostle Suleman: Why I Rejected Cash Gift From Boy Who Later Got Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rejected A Contract To Take Jesus Out Of A Song – Nathaniel Bassey Said by premium9ja(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
African gospel music minister and songwriter, Nathaniel Bassey made a throwback photo post on Instagram with an attention catching write up.

He shared a short story of how he was awarded a contract to take Jesus out of a song and he boldly rejected the contract.

Read What He Posted Below;

This picture touched me deeply.

I remember that shirt. Bought it okrika. That is, second hand. We use to call it bend down/select. Yaba Market those days � Ministering as a guest at a church , The New Testament Assembly Alagomeji, Yaba Lagos. Was taken there by the esteemed Minister Paul Tao @taoelshaddai one of the very few who discovered the diamond in the rough and encouraged me.
This God has kept me all these years. Even when I knew very little of Him. And still learning of Him.

I remember being offered a contract to take Jesus out of a song in 2008, It was to be a foreign deal. But He gave me strength to turn it down. Saying I’d rather go hungry than take HIM out.

He is my LIFE. And by His Grace, I make a vow to serve non other, blow for non other, no matter the amount of money involved, until that final day, In Jesus’ name.

So when music ministers come for counseling and say they are tired, things are not working out after 1,2,3,4, 5 years and they want to quit,…..I just smile…�. I hope this picture encourages you all.

GOD IS GOOD. & GOD IS FAITHFUL.

Source: https://premium9ja.com/nathaniel-bassey-i-rejected-contract-to-continue-singing-jesus/

Re: I Rejected A Contract To Take Jesus Out Of A Song – Nathaniel Bassey Said by chatinent: 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
So why publicizing it? I thought it was supposedly a self sacrifice? Need accolade?
Re: I Rejected A Contract To Take Jesus Out Of A Song – Nathaniel Bassey Said by Pub65: 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
People dey o, if not Jesus math won't be known

Christ denies does who denies him
Re: I Rejected A Contract To Take Jesus Out Of A Song – Nathaniel Bassey Said by sunshineV(f): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Even God knows I'll remove Jesus without thinking twice
Re: I Rejected A Contract To Take Jesus Out Of A Song – Nathaniel Bassey Said by sapientia(m): 1:06am On Mar 10, 2020
panam, you did well

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Son Caught Cooking For Okobaba People/wisemandaniel / Popular Clergy Man In Kogi State, Angel Tony Relocate To The Mountain To Pray / Arushi/orisha Explained (deep Dive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.