Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? (1597 Views)

Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by daviddove: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2019
I wonder why some take Jesus as the supreme God,mayb they dnt evn read there bible well
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2019
daviddove:
I wonder why some take Jesus as the supreme God,mayb they dnt evn read there bible well

You do not understand the mystery of GOD.
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by daviddove: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

So whats the msytery bro?
Jesus is the supreme God?
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by BroOptimist(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

OK, is Jesus God
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2019
BroOptimist:

OK, is Jesus God

Are you truely a believer? If you are a believer GOD will reveal you who Jesus Christ of Nazareth is.
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by OpenYourEyes1: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2019
daviddove:

So whats the msytery bro? Jesus is the supreme God?
Your body is the temple of GOD. Who dwells in that temple?
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by sammchuck1: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

DO YOU?

Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by paxonel(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2019
daviddove:
do you believe God has the power to do anything?
If you believe that, what then stops you from believing also that God has the power to transform himself from spirit to a physical human as recorded in John 1:1...AND THE WORD WAS GOD
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by budaatum: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2019
paxonel:
If you believe that, what then stops you from believing also that God has the power to transform himself from spirit to a physical human as recorded in John 1:1...AND THE WORD WAS GOD
And allow you to spit on him, stab him, humiliate him and nail him to a cross?

Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by peggywebbs(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2019
When you see threads like this please ignore. They have nothing to add or contribute. Christians please buckle up and watch out for the enemies of Christ. Focus on the truth and stay blessed.
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by BroOptimist(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Are you truely a believer? If you are a believer GOD will reveal you who Jesus Christ of Nazareth is.

Na wa ooo. A simple question you failed to answer. Ok, once again, is Jesus God
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by paxonel(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
budaatum:

And allow you to spit on him, stab him, humiliate him and nail him to a cross?

Hmmm.
because he could apply what he believes?
I don't do that!

I'm just helping him to apply what he believes so that he can see Jesus as the supreme God he is.
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by budaatum: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
paxonel:
because he could apply what he believes?
I don't do that!

I'm just helping him to apply what he believes so that he can see Jesus as the supreme God he is.
One could believe whatever one wants but that does not make it true, or does it?

See example
https://www.nairaland.com/5458081/been-lied-earth-flat-not#82927927
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by Anas09: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
daviddove:
I doubt if you have a Bible. If you have then, you don't read it.
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by orisa37: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jesus Christ The Righteous is a Miracle
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by Anas09: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
BroOptimist:

OK, is Jesus God
Yes, He is.
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by paxonel(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
budaatum:

One could believe whatever one wants but that does not make it true, or does it?

See example
https://www.nairaland.com/5458081/been-lied-earth-flat-not#82927927
exactly!
And it good to point out the truth sometimes to them whether they take it or not

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
daviddove:

Their problem is the TRINITY fallacy!

Even the first translators of the English Bible believe in it so they mistranslated many scriptures in support of TRINITY.

For instance when the original inspired writer {John} wrote
"in the beginning WAS the word and the word WAS with God and the word WAS a god"
The TRINITARIANS mistranslated that verse to
"in the beginning WAS the word and the word WAS with God and the word WAS God"

This is the Genesis of confusion in Christendom, unless Bible scholars go back to study the Bible from Genesis to Revelations in other to correlate the scriptures and see if truthfully it was God himself that came down or he SENT his messenger! John 4:34, 17:3 compared to Deuteronomy 18:15-18

Even at Revelation 1:1 John made it clear that God revealed some things to Jesus to tell him! Of course it's clear that God and Jesus are separate beings! Act 2:34-36 compared to Psalms 110:1

Surely God made Jesus like a god for some point in time and for a reason, just as God also made Moses a god for some point in time and for a reason. But Jesus must report to the Almighty God who empowered him to do all what he did! 1Corinthians 15:27-28
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by BroOptimist(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Anas09:

Yes, He is.

Good, but, if you can show me, from the Bible, where Jesus himself opened his mouth and said " I'm God" or "accept me as your personal Lord and Savior", I swear, I will start going to church as from tomorrow.
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by daviddove: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
paxonel:

You dont have any understanding, Even humans are called Gods , so dont bring John 1:1 , can the supreme God Have a God ? Did Jesus have a God?
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by paxonel(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
daviddove:

You dont have any understanding, Even humans are called Gods , so dont bring John 1:1 ,
humans are called small God's, not the supreme God. Humans lifespan were limited and never lived from the beginning.
But Jesus is the supreme God himself who has lived from the beginning according to John 1:1. So, don't tell me i shouldn't bring John 1:1

can the supreme God Have a God ? Did Jesus have a God?
your question shows your opinion that Christ is the supreme God himself as the supreme God cannot possibly have a God because he is all supreme.
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by xproducer: 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
daviddove:

So whats the msytery bro?
Jesus is the supreme God?

======

"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.[/color]." - John 1:1

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, [a]the Beginning and the End,” says the [b]Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:7-8
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by daviddove: 12:52am On Dec 08, 2019
paxonel:
humans are called small God's, not the supreme God. Humans lifespan were limited and never lived from the beginning.
But Jesus is the supreme God himself who has lived from the beginning according to John 1:1. So, don't tell me i shouldn't bring John 1:1

In your dreams , You think Greek language differentiate God from god in original writings ? You see why John 1:1 is not related to this case

your question shows your opinion that Christ is the supreme God himself as the supreme God cannot possibly have a God because he is all supreme.

Christ have a God - Rev 3:12 . Clearly he is not supreme
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by daviddove: 12:55am On Dec 08, 2019
xproducer:

======

"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

El Gibboa translated mighty God in Isaiah was applied to humans too

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.[/color]." - John 1:1

And humans are not called Gods too ?

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. “I am the Alpha and the Omega, [a]the Beginning and the End,” says the [b]Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." - Revelation 1:7-8

Jesus is not who is , who was and who is to come, Go back to Rev 1:4-6 , Jesus is different from that person.

Besides, can the Almighty have a God ? Assignment for you
Re: Why Do Many Take Jesus As The Supreme God???? by paxonel(m): 1:36am On Dec 08, 2019
daviddove:

In your dreams , You think Greek language differentiate God from god in original writings ? You see why John 1:1 is not related to this case
in order words, what the Greek language is saying is humans are the supreme God is that what you are telling me?

Christ have a God - Rev 3:12 . Clearly he is not supreme
so what's clearly the new Jerusalem? grin

(1) (Reply)

Easy $500 If You Can Show Where The LORD Said Jesus My Son In The Old Testament / Catholic Priest, Father Lucian, Denies Involvement In Leaked Video (WATCH) / Jesus The Perfect Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.