Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport (93307 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by sarrki(m): 9:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
It’s unfortunate that personal issues was settled this way

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Why am I feeling excited about his removal grin

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Davash222(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Same Civil defense that whisked him away are still doing paparazzi for him. A great man!!

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by sarrki(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Even President Gej have forgiven and moved on

I am happy for him though

He’s been Wasting his experience under that regalia

Finally Ganduje is a beast and wolf in human skin

It’s all about 2023

Ganduje belongs to Tinubu camp

They are all thieves that ruined this nation

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

They have done worse than what they accused Pdp of

493 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Officialgarri: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
I remember when Sanusi was sacked by Gej because he exposed about #50billion that wasn't remitted by NNPC from 2011-14 and also sudden withdrawal from NNPC account.
Then he was suddenly compensated with an Emirate even despite the tussle with his brother for the throne.

Ganduje has struck like Jonathan did, but it will only last a while.
Sanusi is a very intelligent man that he might soon be invited to head world bank!

But Ganduje has only till 2023 and his own persecution shall begin.

285 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by gratiaeo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Hmmm

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Davash222(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Sarrki you don’t even have small regard for your former company. Lol

317 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
sarrki:
It’s unfortunate that personal issues was settled this way
whatever has a beginning must surely have an end.
One way or another, Ganduje will leave that post
Buhari will leave
We will all leave this earth someday

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by sarrki(m): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
SpartanKing:
May thunder strike your father dead!

We don’t do that here young man

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

nna wait o, or have sarrki account been cloned on nairaland ni?
Is this the real sarrki?

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Lovelive: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

We sceamed, shouted and warned, but you all called us wailers

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Davash222:

Sarrki you don’t even have small regard for your former company. Lol
pls is it still the same sarrki? The apc defender?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Lovelive: 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
@The Bible

They (Joseph's brothers) sold Joseph, thinking... but later...

Sanusi L. it's well with you [even though I am not your fan ]

*Copied from myself*

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Beosten(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Officialgarri:
I remember when Sanusi was sacked by Gej because he exposed about #50billion that wasn't remitted by NNPC from 2011-14 and also sudden withdrawal from NNPC account.
Then he was suddenly compensated with an Emirate even despite the tussle with his brother for the throne.

Sanusi is a very intelligent man that he might soon be invited to head world bank!

After leaving office, is it sanusi that will successfully plot anything against Ganduje? Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Officialgarri:

Which world bank?

Be like your old man they share job letter for the world bank

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by sapientia(m): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Whisked ke..

Una choice of words is always topnotch.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Officialgarri: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Beosten:

After leaving office, is it sanusi that will successfully plot anything against Ganduje? Smh
Do you know if Sanusi will be the next governor of Kano? Forget all this "ban for life " shît.
Anything can happen between now and 2023 and the state house will lift the ban...

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Rashawn1: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by JESUSMYSAVIOUR: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
keep the falsehood to yourself. Sanusi is being paid back in full for his own deeds.
Officialgarri:
[s]I remember when Sanusi was sacked by Gej because he exposed about #50billion that wasn't remitted by NNPC from 2011-14 and also sudden withdrawal from NNPC account.

But Ganduje has only till 2023 and his own persecution shall begin.[/s]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Homeboiy: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Government ya kawo, government ya dauka

Sanudaiki sanusi
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
JESUSMYSAVIOUR:
keep the falsehood to yourself. Sanusi is being paid back in full for his own deeds.
Which falsehood? didn't okonjo and Peter obi complain of same, you people just breed hatred, and you seem religious without relationship with Jesus Christ. If GEJ has done well wouldn't he be reelected?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by JamiuKabir: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

will you keep quite ....when I was warning you guys. Did you listen?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by JamiuKabir: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

We sceamed, shouted and warned, but you all called us wailers

dont mind him. they will never be forgiven for driving Nigeria into this present anarchy. angry

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by omowolewa: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sanusi, the history maker
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by sarrki(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
JamiuKabir:

will you keep quite ....when I was warning you guys. Did you listen?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Yebosola(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Officialgarri:

People should wake up from their slumber ,the real drummer of Sanusi's music is underneath, can Ganduje single handedly dethrone Sanusi? Never, the Northern elites are Sanusi's problems, forget Ganduje.

24 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by madridguy(m): 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
cry cry cry Sarrki boss, you mean it is Tinubu that gave Sanusi all the hate speeches he's saying against the President, Ganduje and even the northern elites. Let him join Shehu Sani and continue with their activism

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by ogbuefi677(m): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Who hacked this moniker

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
sarrki:
[s]

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

They have done worse than what they accused Pdp [/s]
trash

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.