Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport (93322 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Whisked Away Into Helicopter Due To Mammoth Crowd In Nsukka / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by LoveFayfay(f): 12:13am On Mar 10, 2020
He will still be voted for and supported if he runs for any position... Shame isn't in a political dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

Even President Gej have forgiven and moved on

I am happy for him though

He’s been Wasting his experience under that regalia

Finally Ganduje is a beast and wolf in human skin

It’s all about 2023

Ganduje belongs to Tinubu camp

They are all thieves that ruined this nation

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

They have done worse than what they accused Pdp of
jesu kristo shocked can’t believe this is coming from you ??

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Ausmos: 12:55am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Is this coming from Sarrki?

I salute your courage.

Better late than never.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by obinnanelson4(m): 4:11am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

is this the sarrki of APC or an Imposter? If you are then am glad you have come to reality.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by mrvitalis(m): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Finally u have seen the truth

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 10, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Why am I feeling excited about his removal grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by CsRockefeller(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2020
Sanusi is a man I really followed and admired. From his time at First Bank to him being made the CBN Governor, I loved everything about him.

After his suspension and removal by Gej, I was so disappointed that he went to settle for that Emirship, I thought he could do better with his knowledge and experience.

On his removal, I care less, there are only 2 people who have genuinely fought and spoken for the masses; Late Fela Anipulapo Kuti and late Gahni Fawemehi.

Others like Sanusi always have an ulterior purpose for speaking up. I could go on and on but what difference does it make, they are all the same, if Sanusi actually squandered N4 billion then he isn't different than the thieves and robbers on the highway.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2020
another attempt to install fulani emir in Nassarawa state
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by yesloaded: 7:23am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Hahaha

Salam Aleykum Alhaji Sarrki grin
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Soso990240(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2020
Lol... he still has time to demonstrate for his fans.. eye-service
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by DavidEsq(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
nna wait o, or have sarrki account been cloned on nairaland ni?
Is this the real sarrki?
The anti zombie serrum has finally taken effect. His brain is now working well grin grin after hunger reset it
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by DMerciful(m): 7:24am On Mar 10, 2020
World bank would never invite a jihadist to lead it
Officialgarri:
I remember when Sanusi was sacked by Gej because he exposed about #50billion that wasn't remitted by NNPC from 2011-14 and also sudden withdrawal from NNPC account.
Then he was suddenly compensated with an Emirate even despite the tussle with his brother for the throne.

Ganduje has struck like Jonathan did, but it will only last a while.
Sanusi is a very intelligent man that he might soon be invited to head world bank!

But Ganduje has only till 2023 and his own persecution shall begin.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by ppogba: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Which world bank?

Be like your old man they share job letter for the world bank

World Bank of Nairaland.

Some kids here apparently think that Okonjo got the WB job based on quota.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by MZrapper(f): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
pls is it still the same sarrki? The apc defender?

Sarrki has seen light. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by dangotesmummy: 7:25am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

lol sanusi was intentionally gaslighted by THE POWERS THAT BE or the powers that call the shots

They all know the game they're playing
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Omnivalent(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
whatever has a beginning must surely have an end.
One way or another, Ganduje will leave that post
Buhari will leave
We will all leave this earth someday

VANITY agent spotted!
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by lonelydora: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Did I hear you well? APC are what...? Is this account hacked?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Akpaamunsi: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Which world bank?

Be like your old man they share job letter for the world bank

No mind the fool
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by GOFRONT(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2020
Chaiii...Gandollar why?
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Congrats321(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2020
what about GEJ query to Sanusi over the FRSC review of the CBN end of year report?
Officialgarri:
I remember when Sanusi was sacked by Gej because he exposed about #50billion that wasn't remitted by NNPC from 2011-14 and also sudden withdrawal from NNPC account.
Then he was suddenly compensated with an Emirate even despite the tussle with his brother for the throne.

Sanusi is a very intelligent man that he might soon be invited to head world bank!

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by backnbeta(f): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2020
He's bigger than Gandollar... he'll laugh last undecided
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Purifychy(f): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Sarrki is that you....... grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by NaijadrivaCars: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2020
One by one, dem don de go.

#GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by DexterousOne(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2020
Yebosola:

People should wake up from their slumber ,the real drummer of Sanusi's music is underneath, can Ganduje single handedly dethrone Sanusi? Never, the Northern elites are Sanusi's problems, forget Ganduje.

Thaf could be the case

They dont like the way Sanusi is exposing them
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by greypencils: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

some people don't seem to reason far into the future.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2020
MZrapper:

I pray that God will bring u too out of darkness just as he has seen light
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2020
MZrapper:

I pray that God will bring u too out of darkness just as he has seen light
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by DMerciful(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2020
Hate speeches indeed! Now you wanna turn against him to suit your narrative. Was Sanusi not part of you betrayals?
madridguy:
cry cry cry Sarrki boss, you mean it is Tinubu that gave Sanusi all the hate speeches he's saying against the President, Ganduje and even the northern elites. Let him join Shehu Sani and continue with their activism
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by deavicky(m): 7:32am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

looking at ur name, I'm happy u are saying this because when we talk back then it seems like we don't like Buhari but that is not the case. The case is APC.
Re: Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport by Themandator: 7:32am On Mar 10, 2020
sarrki:

It’s all about 2023

Apc are scammers

They are thieves

Ganduje belongs to the President camp. Whatever the president wants is what is what he wants.

Sanusi belongs to Tinubu camp. After Sanusi completed his assignment over Dr. Jonathan regime, He was one of those that flew into Kano to lobby for his confirmation back then as a reasonable pay off for his service.

Ganduje didn't know tinubu then and I am sure still have very little encounter with him.

As Emir, he would have welcomed Tinubu presidency much more than that of some of his Northern brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.