Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad (5968 Views)

Video Of Late Junior Pope In A Boat Few Hours Before He Died / Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Westdeliveryng2: 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
A lady has revealed that he needs a man who can lick her buttocks before having sex with her.

The plus size lady recognized as Maame Akua Pretty wrote on Facebook;

‘I need a guy who can lick me and my an *s 24hrs before he f*ck me.’

Her motive for making such a mind-blowing request is yet to be known.

READ ALSO: See what happened when Countryman Songo met Anas Aremeyaw Anas (photos)

The funny aspect of the whole thing is that no man would ever love to have such an awful experience in his life.

For her being a Ghanaian further proves her wish would be impossible.

See The Screenshots below.

Source: https://westdelivery.com.ng/i-need-a-man-who-can-lick-my-buttocks-24-hours-before-having-sex-with-me-lady-reveals/

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
24hs aass licking just for sex? what kind of desperate JOBLESS mad person would do that (even if she looked like Beyonce and wasnt as fat as a baby whale)?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by falcon01: 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
she's fat, which means she's disgusting, if she's slim nd clean, I can eat that booty!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Mateen1000: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
I will gladly do it

If and Only If she can pay $50k
Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
falcon01:
she's fat, which means she's disgusting, if she's slim nd clean, I can eat that booty!

... for 24hs, really? have you ever even licked a woman for an hour straight (let alone a full day OR anus)?

many men would say yes to any rubbish, just out of desperation for sex, while not thinking clearly of the implication/consequences of what they are agreeing to.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dem, you looking for a dog

Visit the nearest Calabasas joint and get nkita to leak your ass

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
suck sheet out of her...

Gosh,,,,

so disgusting...!!!

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by rex444(m): 12:38am On Mar 10, 2020
sweet Lawd!!!!! warisdis

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Randy100: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2020
I just vomited.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Wizzyflexx: 7:55am On Mar 10, 2020
This one go smell ooh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2020
you don't need a guy, you need a pig for a nasty lasty dirty job.go to the market it won't cost you much

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2020
This ONE go SMELL oooooo.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Generalwoodz(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2020
Stale. . .The news has been around since 2017.. . .The last thing I heard was that the guy that volunteered to do the Job fainted when the elephant pulled her pant, he woke up, while licking, the odorferous smell emanating from her labia majora made local man to comitt sucide and ran away. . . .he hasn't been seen then. and its 3years

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
24hs aass licking just for sex? what kind of desperate JOBLESS mad person would do that (even if she looked like Beyonce and wasnt as fat as a baby whale)?
Baby whale
Baba wayray leleyi O grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2020
Men hate fat girls why
I love them grin
Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Countersam(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2020
Westdeliveryng2:
A lady has revealed that he needs a man who can lick her buttocks before having sex with her.

The plus size lady recognized as Maame Akua Pretty wrote on Facebook;

‘I need a guy who can lick me and my an *s 24hrs before he f*ck me.’

Her motive for making such a mind-blowing request is yet to be known.

READ ALSO: See what happened when Countryman Songo met Anas Aremeyaw Anas (photos)

The funny aspect of the whole thing is that no man would ever love to have such an awful experience in his life.

For her being a Ghanaian further proves her wish would be impossible.

See The Screenshots below.

Source: https://westdelivery.com.ng/i-need-a-man-who-can-lick-my-buttocks-24-hours-before-having-sex-with-me-lady-reveals/

All I will say to potential applicants......
"Egungun be careful.......

1 Like

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Donice01: 11:44am On Mar 10, 2020
Meanwhile see shocking moment Jay of Ultimate love Naija gave Chris a lap dance, hit the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KNZMoe02x8
Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by falcon01: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

... for 24hs, really? have you ever even licked a woman for an hour straight (let alone a full day OR anus)?

many men would say yes to any rubbish, just out of desperation for sex, while not thinking clearly of the implication/consequences of what they are agreeing to.
nop, 24hrs before I bang her grin
Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Some yeye men that eat pvssy for a living, will be here pretending, online. She is not wife...I'll pass on her offer.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by iammo(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
cool

men don suffer walai..well a smart guy would agree to the nonsense to get her naked and after she's naked chook her prick and injure her vagina for 24 hrs since she wants to be stupid

1 Like

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by PAQ(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
@OP buttocks and anus are two separate things. Anus is where feaces pass through, buttocks are your ass cheeks (the two fleshy parts covering the anus).

The woman requested her anus to be licked and not buttocks.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Need A Man Who Can Lick My Buttocks 24 Hours Before Having Sex With Me’ – Lad by dangotesmummy: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lick your anus?

The same place your shit is coming from?

How do they know whether you wash your anus properly.anyway I'm not surprised.men no kuku get sense when it comes to sex... THEY Can put their deek and mouth in anything.

Men wey fit Dey fok goat, what is anus that they cannot lick even if faeces dey there lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photoshopped Picture Of Aki And Pawpaw With Muscles / The Beyonce And Mario Götze German World Cup Connection..Truth!! Truth!!!!! / Actress’ $ex Photos Leak Online (see Hot Shocking Photos Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.