Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigeria Must Be Divided, Says Femi Fani-kayode - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Must Be Divided, Says Femi Fani-kayode (379 Views)

Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide / Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics / 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Must Be Divided, Says Femi Fani-kayode by Jmedianews: 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said on Monday that it is too late to call for restructuring in Nigeria.

Mr. Kayode, made this statement on his verified Twitter account @realFFK.

Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, said the call coming from the elder statesmen, is rather too late now.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/03/nigeria-must-be-divided-says-femi-fani.html?m=1

Re: Nigeria Must Be Divided, Says Femi Fani-kayode by bobwizzy1(m): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigeria Must Be Divided, Says Femi Fani-kayode by yarimo(m): 12:52am On Mar 10, 2020
in Obasanjo's voice ehh ehh FFK is looking for who to give him food to eat. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Must Be Divided, Says Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 10, 2020
yarimo:
in Obasanjo's voice ehh ehh FFK is looking for who to give him food to eat. grin grin

Between you and FFK who really need the food?

I'm 100% sure your brain is already tired of staying in your head because you've never used it..

Re: Nigeria Must Be Divided, Says Femi Fani-kayode by Adgideon(m): 1:51am On Mar 10, 2020
big7:
Let it divide... Its long over due... The country is heading no where..no definite blueprint,no plans,no future and future plans for innocent children that will be called Nigerians...i pity the next generation of this country if it doesn't split cos hatred and evil wish towards one another will be so enormous in a fashion we've never really seen...believe me if this country divides, every division will want to out do the other by that way creating healthy competition and management of them resources judiciously.. We living in total denial if we think been one will get us anywhere. We are already deeply divided let just go our separate ways..Nigeria is deeply bleeding and can only be healed by divisions failure for this to happen I sense pending chaos in the nearest future.. Now think about it this way... If a new nation is birth it's has an opportunity to put strict laws to curtail one of the biggest evil that has befallen it.. Just in the case of Nigeria.. Once Nigeria split believe me every region new constitution will carry strick penalty for corruption doings of which is the major cause of our current state as a nation as ethnicity and tribal differences will be automatically settled through the division. Kill any politician caught in embezzlement of public fund should be the order of the day... Nigeria is gone and let not deceive ourselves any longer...
we are right behind you
Re: Nigeria Must Be Divided, Says Femi Fani-kayode by yarimo(m): 1:58am On Mar 10, 2020
Felixamos:

Between you and FFK who really need the food?

I'm 100% sure your brain is already tired of staying in your head because you've never used it..
Igbos miscreants fooling themselves in a public forum since 1960 AD
Re: Nigeria Must Be Divided, Says Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 10, 2020
yarimo:
Igbos miscreants fooling themselves in a public forum since 1960 AD

And who told you I'm IPOB? Just use brain once in a while it's all I ask OK?

Buhari mad pig fooling himself since 6090 DA!!

(1) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom State Signs Executive Order Proscribing Cult / Video: Abuja Lock-down Enforcement Team Being Briefed / Coronavirus: Dozens Of People Filmed Escaping From Quarantine Centre In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.