Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) (96404 Views)

2023: Dethroned Emir Sanusi, Abba Kyari Campaign Materials Surfaces (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano / Pix/video: The Moment Dethroned Emir Sanusi Arrived Nasarawa On Exile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by TheTourist: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2020
This looks like an old video though not yesterday. I'm open to corrections
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by SEGLIZ: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2020
the britons upheld their traditional and monarchical institutions, went as far as making it the head government.
but the reverse remain the case in Nigeria.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Eteka1(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2020
This video is of a different occasion. Sanusi wore a different attire yesterday and besides people were not allowed into the premises by security operatives talk less of gather at the balcony. This is fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Eteka1(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2020
gimakon:

And you say PMB is not aware of the dethronement of SLS? This thing did not pass his table ndeh? PMB is not aware ... of a national Issue?
You can go, i do not need to waste my time with you. There are things you obviously do not know. Go buy biscuit chop drink water. You be small pikin as you just prove am now. Mxm
This is a Kano state issue and not a National issue please.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by bigtt76(f): 9:14am On Mar 10, 2020
Does it mean he cannot chose to stay in any other place outside Kano? He should just fly out of the country naa

ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZsnw5UGukI

Dethroned Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II filmed at the airport leaving Kano state and later seen arrive Abuja airport while on his way to Loko in Nasarawa State where he has been banished by Governor Ganduje.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by siraj1402(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2020
TRIBUTE TO DEPOSED SANUSI LAMIDO BY ALH. KUNLE SANNI

I am a friend to SLS since his MSSN days. Even if Abdullah Ganduje the naive Governor of kano state did not remove him, with his radical approach to life and the power bestowed on our Governors by the constitution one Governor one day would still remove him.

SLS is one of the most cerebral, dynamic, creative and intelligent minds in this country.

Unfortunately when Allah was distributing diplomacy he wasn't around. He is blunt to a fault and ventilate his strong opinion without caring whose ox is gored.

Today is a sad day for me when I reflect what Islam and the populace would lose without a sagacious and intellectually endowed person like SLS
When Sharia was introduced in Zamfara and kwankwanso acting the scripts of Obasanjo was fidgety to follow suit, SLS wrote an article that was an advertorial in many newspapers. He lambasted the erstwhile Governor for not being sensitive to the yearnings of the people of kano who cherishe their Islamic heritage. SLS was then a General Manager at UBA where Kano state Government had substantial lodgement. Kwankwanso asked UBA to sack SLS or lose their lodgement in UBA

The management of UBA appealed to SLS to apologise to the Governor but instead of apologising he resigned his appointment as a General Manager in the Bank. Immediately he left UBA he was offered the post of Executive Director in First Bank from where late Yar'adua appointed him as Governor of central Bank .It is on record that he stabilised our Banking system and got rid of the bank executives who were feeding fat on depositors Funds. It was his fertile brain that created AMCON that allowed investors with beautiful ideas to have access to funds without much hassles. It was after Sanusi's exit from the central bank that AMCON was bastardised and investors started buying private jets from the AMCON loan.

When he resumed at the Central Bank, he criticised the big emoluments of the National Assembly saying it was not sustainable. The National Assembly were furious and invited him asking for apology. He refused telling them they can sack him because his father's name was not GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK.
When he finished with the National Assembly he accused the Jonathan administration that there was a twenty billion short fall of oil money remittance to Federal purse. He came with incontrovertible evidence of kerosene sale racketeering by top government officials that went into billions of naira. He prognosticated that if oil price should go below sixty dollars Nigeria would go into recession and his prediction was proved right at the end of the day . His criticism of the theft of oil sales led to his sack against the constitutional provision by president Jonathan. By Allah's providence and against Jonathan's Government's position he became the Emir of kano.

The radicalism in his blood would not make him appreciate that there is need for diplomacy in royalty. He was not comfortable with what he regarded as the lack luster performance of Ganduje and he publicly campaigned against his second term. Immediately Ganduje won his immediate agenda was to remove Emir Muhammad Sanusi from power. Many spurious and unsubstantiable allegations were put on his neck.

When all the committees set up to remove him were hampered by court actions Ganduje decided on a kangaroo move which culminated in the removal of the 13th Emir of Kano Muhammad Sanusi the second today . That was the same fate that befell his grandfather in the regime of late Sir Ahmadu Bello late premier of the then Northern region.

Definitely the last has not been heard of the Emir of kano saga. We expect a lot of legal gymnastics. The erstwhile Emir would definitely fight back since he was not given a fair hearing.

Today is a sad day for all lovers of justice in this country.

1 Like

Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by jboi08(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2020
Stevecovey:

No be lie.
Sanusi usually says the truth & gets in trouble for it. He did during the 2008 financial crisis when he sniffed out fraudulent banks, he did when he publicly called out stealing in Jonathan's government.
Most sensible comment I read this morning, God bless you
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Eteka1:
This is a Kano state issue and not a National issue please.

Ok, So this did not pass the table of Buhari? I need a confirmation. It did not pass his table? He is not aware?
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by SolarKing1: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2020
kponkedenge:
Lol.... The background music makes it all the more touching like a movie scene.
That's true. You comment made me to go and play the video. I wish him and Gadunje settled this amicably before getting to this level.
To all readers, liberate your home from prison of darkness and lack of electricity. You will test it free for 2 days first, get our Lithium Device that powers your Home 24hours daily.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Tunechikhalifa: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Ganduje will reap all these things when he finish his tenure as the Governor.........
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by obailala(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2020
gimakon:

grin grin grin Exactly my point
Thanks for being honest about your family lineage... but dont go around assuming every other person is also intellectually handicapped like you and your folks.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by bowagateglobal: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2020
Too many reasons, too many unclear facts, too many loops... Well, this is Nigeria and whatever unfolds here, stays here to judge us, individually and as a matter of fact, collectively too. Whatever is the original reasons, everything has its purpose and end result most usually justifies the means.

Did you see my signature?
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Stricklybidness(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2020
chozzy:

Ganduje is a senseless bastard

Yet he is still the governor...

1 Like

Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2020
obailala:
Thanks for being honest about my family lineage... I understand every other person is not so intellectually handicapped like me and my folks.

Awwn.. Thats lovely. Take your time.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Eteka1(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2020
gimakon:

Ok, So this did not pass the table of Buhari? I need a confirmation. It did not pass his table? He is not aware?
How and why should it pass through the table of Buhari? You tell me.

This issue is strictly the prerogative of State government.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by hismond(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2020
The truth is bitter, but he tells it regardless. I'm not even happy such an intelligent man ended up being an emir, where there are numerous places his brilliance can be put into good use. All the best SLS
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2020
Eteka1:

He is not aware that Sanusi is forced out of office? Ok, there is no issue. No need to waste my time talking. Have fun. grin grin grin
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2020
Stricklybidness:

Yet he is still the governor...

Until 2023. grin grin grin its just few years from now Sir, its not a Monarchy.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Eteka1(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2020
gimakon:

He is not aware that Sanusi is forced out of office? Ok, there is no issue. No need to waste my time talking. Have fun. grin grin grin
Thanks for not wasting my precious time.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Sentiment aside, this guy played smart, attacking GEJ cos he was seen as weak. This is what you get in return..... patience( no be mama peace oooo grin) always prevails!
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Eteka1:

This issue is strictly the prerogative of State government.

Thats how you see it, they made it look like its a state government issue, in the real sense its not. Sanusi speaks the truth, I do not think they are comfortable with it, so to make it look like this is what it is, he did something bad and what not, they sent him away, no visitors , no friends nothing exiled to a far away land. Now i am asking you, the so called President is not saying anything about it and you suggest its a norm? Does it sound like a norm to you?
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2020
Eteka1:
Thanks for not wasting my precious time.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I should be thanking you. No be all of us go school know something sha..
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Eteka1(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2020
gimakon:

Thats how you see it, they made it look like its a state government issue, in the real sense its not. Sanusi speaks the truth, I do not think they are comfortable with it, so to make it look like this is what it is, he did something bad and what not, they sent him away, no visitors , no friends nothing exiled to a far away land. Now i am asking you, the so called President is not saying anything about it and you suggest its a norm? Does it sound like a norm to you?
You must find a way to drag Buhari (your hate figure) in.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2020
Eteka1:
You must find a way to drag Buhari (your hate figure) in.

Funny i do not hate him. I hate his blind eye he turns to things. I castigate people for a living, even ma pastors, in fact i dont have any other work, i am a known trouble maker in real life and on here. E no start today.
There is no way you will tell me that this thing , by word of mouth or letter did not get to Buhari. I am not stupid, understand?
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Topmaike007(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2020
Captainrambo2:
The king in the north.

Only in nigeria will a thief thief governor like ganduje do this. Only in nigeria , filth if the world

Sanusi will be president someday. I know this
na you wan vote for am as President of the federation
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by johnmartus(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2020
Take him to a competent court .
BanevsJoker:

Has Ganduje defended the dollars hanging from his babanriga?
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by GGirll: 9:42am On Mar 10, 2020
Captainrambo2:
The king in the north.

Only in nigeria will a thief thief governor like ganduje do this. Only in nigeria , filth if the world

Sanusi will be president someday. I know this

In your dreams lol not in this country.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by syras: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2020
Stevecovey:

No be lie.
Sanusi usually says the truth & gets in trouble for it. He did during the 2008 financial crisis when he sniffed out fraudulent banks, he did when he publicly called out stealing in Jonathan's government.

We are expected to the speak truth always and yet we get into trouble if we do. See the irony of life.

As for those suggesting that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi wasn't diplomatic in his approach, I ask you this: does Nigeria look like a country where diplomacy works?

Diplomacy that hasn't worked for decades.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Eteka1(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2020
gimakon:

Funny i do not hate him. I hate his blind eye he turns to things. I castigate people for a living, even ma pastors, in fact i dont have any other work, i am a known trouble maker in real life and on here. E no start today.
There is no way you will tell me that this thing , by word of mouth or letter did not get to Buhari. I am not stupid, understand?
I can agree with you that it got to him verbally or otherwise. But the president has no role to play in issues of traditional or chieftaincy matters.

The last time Ganduje and Sanusi were having issues after the 2019 gubernatorial elections, the President was said to have intervened by appealing to Ganduje to soft-pedal. Dangote was also said to have intervened but that is where it ends.

This time Ganduje moved very swiftly to dethrone Sanusi, not giving room for any interventions.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2020
Stevecovey:

No be lie.

Sanusi didn't sniff out any fraudulent bank.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2020
Eteka1:
I can agree with you that it got to him verbally or otherwise. But the president has no role to play in issues of traditional or chieftaincy matters.

The last time Ganduje and Sanusi were having issues after the 2019 gubernatorial elections, the President was said to have intervened by appealing to Ganduje to soft-pedal. Dangote was also said to have intervened but that is where it ends.

This time Ganduje moved very swiftly to dethrone Sanusi, not giving room for any interventions.

Uncle, Do not listen to them. They know their games they play. I put it to you, Buhari is aware, else he would have said something. Believe me i know what i am saying. He is the first citizen before those other people he calls his subjects, there is no way he calls others to behave themselves and they won't listen to what you said here ..

The last time Ganduje and Sanusi were having issues after the 2019 gubernatorial elections, the President was said to have intervened by appealing to Ganduje to soft-pedal.

Why did he not do it again for words of caution, and what is Gandollars doing that prompted him to dethrone a one time friend. We are not stupid na, start asking questions oga.. Its a known fact that any Nigeria leader must come See the Emir. Think about it... What you have to make of these things.. No one is a child here
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) by TempleHouse: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2020
APCNig:

Even Sanusi knows he is evil. The thousands of bankers who lost their jobs when Sanusi Lamido forcefully took over healthy banks will not rest until Sanusi goes six feet under the soil. He is now stripped nakked and on the ground, but he is going six feet under to meet his father Lucifer.
1-Sanusi ruined Career Bankers and other staff in order to bring Erratus Akingbola MD Intercontinental Bank down due to personal feud with him.
2-Sanusi decided to write off Late Olusola Saraki debts in Intercontinental Bank as a payback because Saraki convinced President Yar Adua to appoint him as CBN Governor.
3-What of the Insurbodinations to President Goodluck Jonathan..?
4-When he alleged that the Richest African is from Kano and that Kano has the largest impoverished family in Nigeria; does he expect Dangote to start giving money to people
5-Hypocritically , Emir Sanusi bought 2 Royce Rolls totalling N450 Million Naira in a day.

He who lives in a glass house should not throw a Stone...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Usman, Abba Kyari’s Brother's Instagram: Flaunts Expensive Cars, Classy Outfits / You Will Cry For Nigeria After Seeing These Pics. / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.