Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities (20512 Views)

FIFA Ban Samson Siasia From Every Sport Activities For Life - SEE REASON / Scam Watch For All Sport Lover! ODDSPUNTER SCAM or LEGIT ? / Livescore Web Page That Display All Sport Scores In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by 9jayes: 6:23am On Mar 10, 2020
That's good, they should give Juve the title.

Bring all your btc to my table
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Esteemval(f): 6:24am On Mar 10, 2020
opsyswagger:
Ask your boyfriend about the 1000 don’t come here and ask us about 1000 or don’t you have boyfriend

that was rude, my exam is more important than boyfriend, besides I don't have any. They ones here have nothing to offer
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Omnivalent(m): 6:24am On Mar 10, 2020
Esteemval:
Good morning everyone, please someone should subscribe for me, let me browse my course outline please, the lecturer didn't complete his lecture and exams is few days away. #1000 will go a long way, thanks and God bless you

its barely 6 a.m and ya begging...
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Esteemval(f): 6:25am On Mar 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
SMH for this country It has never be well with Buhari and his zombie supporters...
Pity
you can help me biko thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Esteemval(f): 6:27am On Mar 10, 2020
Omnivalent:

my exam is more important please. I have my reasons please, the man refused to finish his course outline and exams is few days please.
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2020
Esteemval:

that was rude, my exam is more important than boyfriend, besides I don't have any. They ones here have nothing to offer
You yourself, what do you have to offer?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Esteemval(f): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Omnivalent(m): 6:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Esteemval:

my exam is more important please. I have my reasons please, the man refused to finish his course outline and exams is few days please.

i don't have biko...
i'm in 200l nd i'm jejely hustling to meet up...
don't you have friends?
don't you have people in your lodge?
don't you roll with people?
don't you have boo?
can't borrow from them?
perhaps you must have parents...
or you could borrow from your sibling be it older or younger...
grin
abi na only you waka come?

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 10, 2020
opsyswagger:
Ask your boyfriend about the 1000 don’t come here and ask us about 1000 or don’t you have boyfriend

U want to kill her BF with responsibility when he never marry her..... The BF na sharp guy na
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Ikennablue(m): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2020
Esteemval:
Good morning everyone, please someone should subscribe for me, let me browse my course outline please, the lecturer didn't complete his lecture and exams is few days away. #1000 will go a long way, thanks and God bless you
with 25 naira you can subscribe for midnight and browse your course outline

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2020
Omnivalent:

Be gentle on her.. 1k no be issue.. Help if u can

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2020
Esteemval:

Na everytime una need help from another guy una no dey get BF... After u don get the help now, u get BF na hin u go talk
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 10, 2020
CyberEBOLA:

Ashewo
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by kennyz247(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2020
opsyswagger:
cooperate begging is now becoming normal Norms on nairaland.......
try going to market,u will make more money madam

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by kennyz247(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2020
opsyswagger:
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2020
Ikennablue:
with 25 naira you can subscribe for midnight and browse your course outline

Hiannnn see this one... No be only 25 naira..... She say 1k..na one month sub na, u dey talk abt one night.

My fear be say she fit use less than 100 mb download courses and use over 3gb do snap chat, Instagram, Twitter... Girls dey get so many applications wey dey suck data for phone ehnnn

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Omnivalent(m): 6:50am On Mar 10, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Be gentle on her.. 1k no be issue.. Help if u can

I know say 1k no be issue, but it will never be well with boo harry...
how can a complete human being and not just a human being... a youth for that matter wake up this early, not thinking of better ways of meeting her needs but begging on every thread.
My girl, its a stupid plan.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Skmoda360(m): 6:54am On Mar 10, 2020
Esteemval:
hmmmmm!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Realtalk20: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2020
Professorcplus:
Italy has taken over from China. Corona Why. I was expecting them to also cancel international league. Fans be like

Italy isn't even close to China the difference is the Chinese are pathological liars while the Italians are being honest with the numbers

Chinese government and people are not trustworthy
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by loswhite(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2020
opsyswagger:
Instead of you to ask her to request from her parents you are advising her to ask her boyfriend...is her boyfriend ATM machine? Relationship is not payslip this mentality has to stop

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Realtalk20: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2020
Thegamingorca:
That's just sad

The number of Italians currently with the disease is the second highest in the world.

Lol I say a more virulent strain of whatever this virus is, is on the prowl killing italiams

You aren't far from the truth. Viruses mutate and are very intelligent hence why till tomorrow hiv has no cure
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by ChineduBato: 6:57am On Mar 10, 2020
ALERT!! Lagos Declares 2 Persons Wanted Over Coronavirus

The Lagos State government has declared two people, who had contact with the country’s index coronavirus case, wanted.
The Lagos State Ministry of Health has identified them as Enwelunta Obumnore Godfrey and Salami Abiodun Sadeeq.

This was announced by the Commissioner for Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi, on Monday during a briefing.

Abayomi also disclosed that suspects who had been in contact with the secondary case of coronavirus, will begin a 14-day isolation process.

The secondary case of coronavirus is the individual, who had direct contact with index coronavirus case, the 44-year-old Italian man who is currently being quarantined at an infectious disease facility in Yaba, Lagos State.

“The secondary COVID-19 patient has had contact with a few people and...

https://www.doublemanonline.com.ng/2020/03/alert-lagos-declares-2-persons-wanted.html?m=1
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by bunnae(f): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2020
opsyswagger:
If you can't help her keep quiet and move along. Stop sounding like a daft baby. If you Wana condemn begging you should do it in a refined manner.
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Skmoda360(m): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2020
Realtalk20:

Italy isn't even close to China the difference is the Chinese are pathological liars while the Italians are being honest with the numbers

Chinese government and people are not trustworthy
[color=#770077]well said[/color]
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by rafindo(m): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2020
I pity any one that will marry that girl. It like bring an ant to your wooden house. I hate shameful beggars.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2020
logon599:
I expected them to have done this before now. Italy is one of the worst affected countries and it seems insensitive to continue playing while government is battling to contain the spread.
Meanwhile, in England they're trying to contain spread by banning prematch handshakes. Just smh. The players will have hands all over each other at the first cornerkick, then shake, hug and exchange soaked jerseys after the game. Thought they only make foolish laws in Africa.

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 to see samples. Thank you

The prenatal handshake wasn’t to control or prevent anything.
It’s to create AWARENESS!!
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by philfearon(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2020
Now, it is no longer funny to this westerners. While China was doing everything to curtail, going house to house and doing swab tests,they were creating meme's.
Fōolish westerners whose hatred for China's rising economy has brought the virus to them... They had all the time in the world to prepare for this, but they didn't!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2020
I'm currently on my way out of town right now but I just heard news that two guys have been declared wanted by the Lagos State Federal governments.

According to the news, they were on the same flight as that Italian... actual names were mentioned.

I will try and search out the news online to confirm it.
Re: Coronavirus: Italy Suspends Serie A And All Sport Activities by uunwanaobong3: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2020
Oh Liverpool oooooo, after 30 years na so this barrenness go still continue? Liverpool, who do you this kind thing oooo, hhheee Corona done finish Liverpool oooooo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Been Nominated For The UEFA Men's Player Of The Year. / Super Falcons Releases New Team Photos Ahead #AWCON2016 / FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.