Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? (894 Views)

4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? by Renegadefrank(m): 6:14am On Mar 10, 2020
Send in your numbers if interested and you'll be added to the WhatsApp group

Pls don't join of you're not ready

You're in charge of your investment as well. Take a chance to financial independence
Re: Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? by Heylius(m): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2020
Alaye
Re: Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2020
Alaye, na express you dey go o
Re: Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? by Cuteboy(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? by Renegadefrank(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Get your pen and jotter closer to you.

I am here for you today.

I know you are not hearing Bitcoin for the first time, are you?

I know few of us are not computer savvy...

Some of us may be hearing Ethereum for the first time. Are you?

Ethereum is a piece of stellar technology and undoubtedly one of the best investment options out there. Of course, it’s not a low-risk investment, but if you’re smart about it, it pays off well. In the past 2 months, the price of Ethereum has grown by 120%, which is remarkable.

Right now, the market is not stable..

I think it will get over it.

If you have not started investing in Ethereum, then you should really consider doing it now because it will soon pick up again.

*Finally, we have found another way to make at least 100$ in a month.*

*I was on it for just 3 weeks and I got my $100

*This is already tested and okay...*

It's your choice to make 100$ or more per month or you may choose to lose the opportunity. The choice is yours!

Note: *It will cost you SHIkinni money to fund your wallet for registration.*

If you are interested..

STEP 1: *Open trust wallet from googleplay

STEP 2: This will be shared after you have
your wallet ready.*
Questions and Answers.

1. How can I credit my Trust Wallet?

Ans: I get you covered.

2. How much do I need to join this network marketing business in conversion to naira.

Ans: You need at least 3,800# to #4500

3. What of somebody like me who have the Ethereum in my previous wallet.

Ans: Good, you are good to go.

4. Do I need any thing again apart from the Ethereum?

Ans: No, except you will need to join the network marketing as soon as your account is credited.

5. Do I need to refer people before i get my compensation?

Ans: No... I didn't refer anyone before I was paid $100
Pls kindly ask other questions if you have some...

That being said, if I have referred people I would have gotten more than that and I would be more to the next level.

So, you need SHIkinni money as your first sacrifice to get more money before the months runs out.
If you are in, prepare to sacrifice your 4k

And if you don't like to invest now, I will understand you can always join in the future.

Note: Network marketing is not my thing... but money must be made..

I promise not to have mercy on well defined opportunities this year..
*MILLION MONEY*�

You are welcome to our team, where we introduce you to a life transforming opportunity.

This opportunity is called Million Money
*WHAT IS MILLION MONEY?*

MILLION.MONEY can be divided into 2 concepts:

First: Is a smart contract or cryptocurrency network application on Ethereum. The application code is programmed to distribute incoming transfers among participants according to a specific algorithm.

Second - This is the site itself, providing an interface for the convenience of working with a smart contract. *WHO IS THE PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR?*

In this project of Million.Money there is no administrator. There is a creator who uploaded the contract code to the cryptocurrency blockchain Ethereum. Since then, the smart contract has been part of the overall network, which is supported by miners.

No one has the right to affect the operation of a smart contract, delete it or stop it. Any attempt to make unauthorized changes will be rejected due to inconsistency with previous copies in the block chain.
HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT MY WALLET WILL NOT BE BLOCKED?

In the cryptocurrency industry, there is no such thing as wallet blocking. This is impossible and technically impossible even by the creator of cryptocurrency (this is a feature of the technology). Created by you ETH- the wallet belongs only to you.

Friends, pls don't confuse the smart contract system with other donation plans or investment Companies which can vanish any time
THIS IS HIGHLY ASSURED�

Start with 0.03 ETH and Earn 1,665 ETH ($213,837) in 100 Days!

✅ Fully decentralised platform
✅ 100% Safe and secure
✅ Risk free
✅ peer to peer Transaction
✅ 100% Transparency
✅ payment deposited direct to your Ethereum wallet

❌No admin No Owner
❌No company No Third party involved
❌No chance of scam and shutdown
❌ No withdrawal request, Ethereum payment credited direct to your own Trustwallet

Join today and earn daily Ethereum

Download trust wallet here from googleplay

STEP 1: Open trust wallet.
STEP 2: Click on DApps
STEP 3: Paste the group link on the dapps browser and click on enter to search

*(Sponsor link will be giving to you by admin)*

STEP 4: Change your language to English

STEP 5: Click on register

STEP 6: Click on log in automatically
(If you do not see this button, you are on the wrong track.
Go back and start again with trust wallet

STEP 7: Click to register

STEP 8:
Click approve and your registration is done.

Remember: All transactions are done inside the *Trust wallet*

After you might have credited your trust wallet then you will need a link to get in. Feel free to ask questions and if you're interested, let me know

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Create And Approve A Maxbounty Account For You With Your Own Name. / Cost Of Car Clearance From Nigeria Customs Service (2020) / Please I Needed Some Motorcycles And Tricycle Suppliers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.