Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

In Need Of An Iphone 3gs - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / In Need Of An Iphone 3gs (622 Views)

Bend Down Select! Iphones 3,3gs,4,4s..samsung galaxy, BB, itouch 4th Etc / Unlock Your Iphone 3gs/4/4s Any Baseband With Sam. No Chip Required!!!! / New Iphone 3gs 16gb(white) For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by philips70(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2010
i need an apple iphone 3gs neat fairly used with a reasonable price. text or call 08067048639
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by KakiP(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2010
will u pay 60k?
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by philips70(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2010
IS THIS FOR A NEW ONE OR FAIRLY USED?
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by KakiP(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2010
For a very very fairly used one,no scratches or whatsoever.
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by philips70(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2010
you know yourself this is expensive for a fairly used phone. pls send pix to jeffphilips@gmail.com if you are ready to sell for 40k
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by DualCore1: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2010
40k angry

You want only the battery abi?
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by philips70(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2010
@kaki p. What is the color and memory size? white? black? 16 or 32GB? and how much is your very last price? i still need pix
@dual core we are not talking abt a 200AH deep circle battery here. 40K is not a child's play. It was only a bargain
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by DualCore1: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
You want to make bargains, you make reasonable ones.
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by philips70(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2010
Dual Core:

You want to make bargains, you make reasonable ones.
You dont even own Nokia 3310 for sale. Why all these worries?
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by DualCore1: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2010
Well, let me tell you why the worries. When I saw your thread, and the offer for 60k by the other poster and also your reaction to his offer (which was good) by your second post, I was about putting a 2 month used iPhone 3GS 16GB in my next shipment box and offer it to you at 55k. Then came your third post which was just a turn off. Anybody giving you an iPhone for 50k is a dash, for 60k is a good deal. Now you come up saying stuff in your third post like the dude is trying to extort you. Well, all the best with your quest to get a clean iPhone 3GS for 40k and as you search may the peer pressure from the iPhone users not get to you much. Don't worry, you will get there.
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by philips70(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2010
Dual Core:

Well, let me tell you why the worries. When I saw your thread, and the offer for 60k by the other poster and also your reaction to his offer (which was good) by your second post, I was about putting a 2 month used iPhone 3GS 16GB in my next shipment box and offer it to you at 55k. Then came your third post which was just a turn off. Anybody giving you an iPhone for 50k is a dash, for 60k is a good deal. Now you come up saying stuff in your third post like the dude is trying to extort you. Well, all the best with your quest to get a clean iPhone 3GS for 40k and as you search may the peer pressure from the iPhone users not get to you much. Don't worry, you will get there.
NOW I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE HUSTLERS OVER THERE. MY MONTH'S PAY PACKET CAN BUY A BUNDLE OF WHAT I AM ASKING. I AM ONLY TRYING TO SATISFY A KID SISTER WHO HAS BEEN PESTERING FOR ONE. SO STICK UP THE ADVISE DEEP INTO YOUR ARSE AND FIND YOURSELF A SHITHOLE TO EMPTY IT. OK MR DIASPORAN.
@KAKI P I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by DualCore1: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2010
All the best brother. I don't insult people I dont know so i'll pass on the free ticket to insult you. All the best in your quest and don't worry, you will get there.
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by philips70(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2010
Dual Core:

All the best brother. I don't insult people I dont know so i'll pass on the free ticket to insult you. All the best in your quest and don't worry, you will get there.
I STILL MAINTAIN YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTERFERE SO CALLOUSLY INTO MY DEALINGS WITH OTHER PERSONS. MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND DO BETTER THINGS WITH YOUR FREE TIME. IF YOU DON'T HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO OVER THERE COME BACK HOME AND JOIN IN REBUILDING YOUR FATHERLAND.
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by DualCore1: 9:07am On Dec 25, 2010
70 views and no one even gave this iphone 3GS ridicule a thought.
I like cutting pips some slacks and I had to let this thread prove someone right (shame, it failed). I had to go pull this thread from the bottom of the page 2. . . it was on a clear path to extinction.

Well, for those (and I mean it) who need (not desire) a like-new iPhone 3GS and who have the means to pay for one (without being ridiculous and having to tell me how much you wished you earned weekly, monthly or yearly), you can contact the Nairaland member Texazzpete. For those of you who know him and his lust (abi na love) for apple, you should know what his iPhone 3GS will be loaded with.

For those who have something to celebrate, enjoy your celebrations smiley
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by philips70(m): 4:50am On Dec 26, 2010
Dual Core:

70 views and no one even gave this iphone 3GS ridicule a thought.
I like cutting pips some slacks and I had to let this thread prove someone right (shame, it failed). I had to go pull this thread from the bottom of the page 2. . . it was on a clear path to extinction.

Well, for those (and I mean it) who need (not desire) a like-new iPhone 3GS and who have the means to pay for one (without being ridiculous and having to tell me how much you wished you earned weekly, monthly or yearly), you can contact the Nairaland member Texazzpete. For those of you who know him and his lust (abi na love) for apple, you should know what his iPhone 3GS will be loaded with.

For those who have something to celebrate, enjoy your celebrations smiley
YOU ARE INDEED THE BIGGEST FOOL OF THE OUTGOING CENTURY. NO AMOUNT OF SMOOTH TALKS WILL MAKE YOU LESS. COME HOME AND ONE OF THE CHARLATANS PARADING THEMSELVES AS PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES JUST MIGHT CONSIDER YOU AS A MOUTHPIECE. AND YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY TO BEING THE FANI KAYODE OF THE NEXT CENTURY. IDIOT, I ALREADY GOT WHAT I WANT FROM ANOTHER THREAD. LAST REPLY TO A JOBLESS INDIVIDUAL. BYEEEEEEEE
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by aieromon(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
@op
I got someone who's got one for sale.Expect his call/text.
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by initialize(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2010
@aieromon

Make that person call me, phillips do get his own. i'm sure you know my number
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by mikkyphp(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2010
i have one for 48k. philip i called u and u promised to call me back.
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by mikkyphp(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2010
with earpiece and charger intact.
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by lilkech(m): 4:52am On Jan 05, 2011
I have 30k and need the iphone 3g. lilkech@yahoo.com
Re: In Need Of An Iphone 3gs by cattis: 5:47am On Jan 05, 2011
Good as new iPhone 3GS in pack available for 60k.

Call 08078039228

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Bold 2 9700 For Sale 47k Firm / Iphone 4 Factory Unlocked On Ground / Gps Tracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.