Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud (31503 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu: How I And Sanusi Stabilised The Naira For Five Years / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Inside Life Ganduje Stretches To Hear Kwankwaso And Sanusi Conversation-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Topmaike007(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Abeg let Sanusi go abeg the man get him own for body..
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by wezzymoney: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2020
When is EFCC coming for him now.....20billion$ damn what a huge amount
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2020
nairaland mods want to gain much traffic from this ganduje and sanusi saga.
very soon we will see sanusi drink first cup of water in exile

3 Likes

Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by santity100: 10:19am On Mar 10, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by osuofia2(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2020
HE DESERVE WHAT HE GOT FOR THE ROLE HE PLAYED IN THE KILLING AND BEHEADING OF GIDEON
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
Come oh, those people saying Sanusi was removed so he can run for President in 2023, come and see suntin, Instablog don answer una question grin una go dey alryt
Good for helping them. They keep on saying that shirt
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by wetmenow: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2020
Any news concerning Oshiomole.

I heard he have been kneeling and begging for a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by ObaOni(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2020
Hoephase:
If Sanusi committed the offence that he was accused of why not hand him over to EFCC since the crimes are financial crimes, why send him to Nasarawa?

Please people that are more informed than should explain to me how this works ooh.

I am not understanding and I don't want to go around discussing something I don't know I really need someone to explain this to me. Ejoo and thanks in advance.

EFCC can only probe government office holders
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by fashionhub: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2020
Erediauwa:
I really don't care if the sequence or timeline of the feud gets to one thousand, all i know is that SANUSI GOT SERVED.

God bless GEJ

God bless the SS

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Bloody Nigerian
Always sentimental
I'm sure you've never thought of a reason why you are alive either... (spits)

One of those randoms looking for cheap likes

2 Likes

Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by fashionhub: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Sanusi is a murderer.
Not surprised
You have just killed someone with your statement
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by fashionhub: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2020
Nanagom:
All I know is there was a misappropriation of public funds, Sanusi employed the journalist who exposed Ganduje thinking it’d be the end of him, all of them are corrupt it’s only coming to light because of their ongoing feud.

Nigerian politics matter I no de like put mouth again because we don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes.

Damn, what about that his daughter he married off to one man like that cos of political appointment, what will happen to that poor girl? Or the one who was married or to him but currently schooling in the abroad? grin
O'hail sanusi's P.A
My brother, you are one of the reasons Nigeria is in its present state
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2020
its a big lie to ever think it was gandollar that removed Lamido Sanusi from office...

I see Abba kyari's playing the whole shadow role.

Sanusi reaped what he sowed anyway... He will not be the same man ever again..

I have no pity for the wicked anyway
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Harrynight(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
Come oh, those people saying Sanusi was removed so he can run for President in 2023, come and see suntin, Instablog don answer una question grin una go dey alryt

We can never tell oo...

U see this Shiithole, anything can happen
Remember even Court order the elites don't take it Serious
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Divaoiza: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
No matter what, The throne should be respected. The throne is suppose to be the people's culture and heritage, its not a good reputation for kano throne that the occupants are being dethroned by politicians and this assault on the royal institutions in north will not stop if northern people dont act. The elders should brace up

You have said it all. Apt! What's the business of a politician with the traditional, cultural and customary way of life of the indegines within a state? Traditional rules should be picked, provided for and preserved by the people in a community. Then if any issue arises, he can be sanctioned by the same people. Ganduje is just too vindictive a human for his own good.

Northerners are being suppressed by the few elites with their retrogressive ideas. Sanusi tries calling them out on some issues like earl marriages, almajeries, birthing of countless kids without means of carrying for them, e.t.c and he gets this..........?

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by auduadeniyi(m): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2020
I don't give Bleep definitely Gandola will still carry is own cross time shall tell
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2020
Erediauwa:
I really don't care if the sequence or timeline of the feud gets to one thousand, all i know is that SANUSI GOT SERVED.

God bless GEJ

God bless the SS

PwC's audit report supports many of Sanusi's allegations.

The auditors found that the total gross revenues generated from the federal government of Nigeria crude oil liftings was $69.34bn from January 2012 to July 2013.

The total cash remitted into the government's accounts in relation to crude oil lifting was $50.81bn, leaving $18.53bn unaccounted for.

The report raised serious questions about the level of transparency and corporate structure of the national oil company.

http://www.internationalaccountingbulletin.com/news/pwc-forensic-report-on-oil-revenues-unveils-nigerias-demons-4570423

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2020
kingphilip:
Is it until the news of the dethronement gets to one thousand before we will stop seeing the news?

Nairalander mods are ass lickers
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by overboard(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2020
Aptly documented.

However, the case of destruction of Sanusi’s property and the “forceful” request for his akant no. for meager compensation is missing, grin
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by lasmile(f): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2020
World bank awaits him. Sanusi is a material that has been wasting under some regalia.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by 300wayne: 10:44am On Mar 10, 2020
exactly why we are where we are sentiments accross ethnic,religious and even political line...........next time when you are first to comment use it reasonably
Erediauwa:

God bless GEJ

God bless the SS

Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Beetobee(f): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2020
Erediauwa:

God bless GEJ

God bless the SS

Undeniably twisted!
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by jonadaft: 10:55am On Mar 10, 2020
Erediauwa:

God bless GEJ

God bless the SS

Is your brain paining you
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Btruth: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2020
wetmenow:
Any news concerning Oshiomole.

I heard he have been kneeling and begging for a second chance.
naa Sanusi/Ganduje dey trend now. Let's enjoy the moment for now.
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Countersam(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2020
Erediauwa:

God bless GEJ

God bless the SS

God Bless ERASTUS AKINGBOLA
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Newnas(m): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2020
Hoephase:
If Sanusi committed the offence that he was accused of why not hand him over to EFCC since the crimes are financial crimes, why send him to Nasarawa?

Please people that are more informed than should explain to me how this works ooh.

I am not understanding and I don't want to go around discussing something I don't know I really need someone to explain this to me. Ejoo and thanks in advance.

It's a stage by stage process. They need to dethrone him before handing him over to efcc. Just as the police and military need to dismiss an officer before trying him to court.

His trouble is just beginning (according to Gandollar's master plan)
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Ijaya123: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Erediauwa:
[s]I really don't care if the sequence or timeline of the feud gets to one thousand, all i know is that SANUSI GOT SERVED.

God bless GEJ

God bless the SS

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori[/s].

Arrant Nonsense.
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Urchman200: 11:21am On Mar 10, 2020
Erediauwa:

God bless GEJ

God bless the SS

ur Jonathan was the brain behind ibori going to prison go and find out before coming on social to display ur ignorance here.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by AreaFada2: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
No matter what, The throne should be respected. The throne is suppose to be the people's culture and heritage, its not a good reputation for kano throne that the occupants are being dethroned by politicians and this assault on the royal institutions in north will not stop if northern people dont act. The elders should brace up
Dude, those thrones up North are also decided politically. Even some in the South.

It was Gov. Kwakwanso and Ganduje his deputy who also put him there. Ganduje knows how they robbed the favourite Aminu Bayero to give it to Sanusi. Tinubu even relocated to Kanu back then. It was to spite Jonathan.

If politicians and not tradition made you, politicians can also unmake you.

1 Like

Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by adecz: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2020
Why all these witsch hunting nah??

Nor be this same governor
dem been capture for video,
stuffing egunjé dollars inside
agbada?

Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by Osidazz19: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Erediauwa:

God bless GEJ

God bless the SS

[/s]
Re: Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud by PGlitters(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2020
Hoephase:

The world is feeling D'Banj, abi I lie?
It's not a lie
He make the people to dance, abi I lie?
It's not a lie
Oba no dey go to court, abi I lie?
It's not a lie oo
Everybody google D'Banj
It's not a lie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video) / Ambode Reacts To EFCC Searching His House, Says No Cause For Alarm / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.