Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,895 members, 7,956,372 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' (32047 Views)

Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu / How Were You Able To Start & Grow Your Business To Profitability? / You Are Able To Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by IgboSomalia: 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
salford:

A nonentity? grin
I could buy you and your generation. I can even pay you to start singing a different tune on Nairaland.
Mr pay per post.

Go and buy commonsense first and distribute it to your elders at home. Stupid fool. You think everyone comes from your wretched lineage?

If they born you well, let's meet up in either George's, Radisson Blu Anchorage or Eko Hotel tonight, let me show you that your entire family networth is not up to what some of us pay as tax.

Your stupidity is going to be your wreck your life and be your downfall. You Idiotic slave.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by salford: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Go and buy commonsense first and distribute it to your elders at home. Stupid fool.

Your stupidity is going to be your downfall. You Idiotic slave.
I have dealt with bigger tribalistic dolts like you in the past. You thought I was Igbo and quickly drew blood - a normal trait for a Nairaland tribalistic fellow. if not that I am currently at work not like Mr pay per post like you, I for treat your fvck up on this forum today.
Oloriburuku somebody.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by IgboSomalia: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
salford:

you thought I was Igbo and quickly drew blood . A normal trait for a Nairaland tribalistic. if not that I am currently at work not like Mr pay per post like you, I for treat your fvck up on this forum today.
Oloruburuku somebody.

See this idiot, work kee you there. Useless slave. They don't even born your father well to talk nonsense not to talk of you. You think you'll insult others and we cut cap for you cos your father bought chieftaincy in Shoprite? God punish you.

I don't care if you're from kuvukiland or Honolulu. You talk nonsense, I cure your craze straight up.

When you close from your houseboy work, I have given you locations to meet me. Radisson Blu or Eko Hotel. Bastard.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I was once a salary earner but found no joy in it... Couldn't give anyone money worthwhile so I had to think outside the box... I simply rushed to Aliexpress and bought some products and started selling here and never looked back. It's cool to b able to make 100k within 2 weeks without spending ur savings on transportation and lunches..
can u fuvck me?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by salford: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:

See this idiot, work kee you there. Useless slave. They don't even born your father well to talk nonsense not to talk of you. You think you'll insult others and we cut cap for you cos your father bought chieftaincy in Shoprite? God punish you.

I don't care if you're from kuvukiland or Honolulu. You talk nonsense, I cure your craze straight up.

When you close from your houseboy work, I have given you locations to meet me. Radisson Blu or Eko Hotel. Bastard.
Ode. what part of living in Canada do you not understand?
This boy has gone mad finally. He is already convulsing in his mouth. Asi ere.
Like I said I do not have your time today. Everyday for the thief,one-day for the owner. Today is your lucky day. You might not be lucky next time.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by SweetCunt97(f): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
dancok:
can u fuvck me?
Kindly respect ur lineage
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
So you passed out of Nigerian Secondary School at 9?
Oga well done, you must have had it in OSUN STATE.

the only state I have seen a 14 years old been in SS 3.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by IgboSomalia: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
salford:

Ode. what part of living in Canada do you not understand?
This boy has gone mad finally. He is already convulsing in his mouth. Asi ere.
[/s]

You're a big fool. Madness runs in your blood. I'll ignore your nonsense as you're beneath me. Useless slave. Bleep off and go slave your life away. You're henceforth ignored.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Arijude(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oloshi, forming inspirational while your father is looting on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by salford: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
IgboSomalia:
[s][/s]

You're a big fool. Madness runs in your blood. I'll ignore your nonsense as you're beneath me. Useless slave. Bleep off and go slave your life away. You're henceforth ignored.
Omo irankiran. May the doors slam shut (gboin gboin) on you, on your way out. Son of a thousands fathers.

Make I return to better section on Nairaland. I can't believe I just waisted about 30min on one "we re".

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Angelfrost(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
chatinent:
Hope no bi Tinubu son?

No he is not... He is Tinubu's son! Didn't you read the post??!... tongue
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Angelfrost(m): 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
MorataFC:
Half-baked journalism
How is the write up relate to the topic

Another idiotic clickbait... Don't mind the hungry bloggers. undecided
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
What type of business plss
I wonder. undecided All that long story and he couldn't tell us what kinda business he does. Mmm..
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by cuteboy2: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
mantosa:

Popularly known as ST, Seyi Tinubu is a cool headed gentleman with a topnotch sense of humour that draws people effortlessly to himself. He spoke with our correspondent Ifesinachi Nwadike on his journey so far, both as a businessman and as a family man.

“My name is Oluwaseyi Tinubu, I was born and bred in Lagos State. I am the CEO and one of the co-founders of Loatsad Media; I’m a husband, a father and a friend to few.

I had my secondary education in Nigeria before moving to England at the age of 9 at which point I went to a boarding school in the UK till I was 18 before moving to the States to obtain a degree in Business Admin. and Political Science at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. I moved back to the UK for my LLB at Buckingham University and returned to Nigeria to attend Law School and was called to Bar in 2013. Then I moved back to the UK again to get my Masters in Law (LLM) before coming back to Nigeria to work.”

Entered secondary school at age 9 angry undecided
Stayed in boarding school till age 18 undecided

Lai Mohammed has not finished training this one in the art of political lies. He is still undergoing grooming.

His father Bola Tinubu needs to send him back for additional classes
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Angelfrost(m): 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
kilonshele101:
"I had my secondary education in Nigeria before moving to England at the age of 9... "

I love this guy, he started secondary education at the age of 3

I thought I was the only one who didn't miss that dumb and unnecessary lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
So what kinda business does he do? All the long story and he couldn't tell us what kinda business he does? undecided

Maybe he is a scammer. undecided
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by OlawaleBammie: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
gypsey:
I wonder. undecided All that long story and he couldn't tell us what kinda business he does. Mmm..

Ahhh, Ori iyami komiyo mii ka grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Bbbwings:
Of course
When you have bullion vans dropping capital for your venture.
Tueh
Nl don't just start a business for the sake of it.
What am I saying sef
Most Nigerian buinessmen are retailers.

Nah.... A lot of so called Naija businessmen are scammers and pretenders.

Well, maybe minding one's business qualifies as a business!!!... Let's mind our business. tongue
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Vokians(m): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good. He said something about good name and good background. That most have brought him this far.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ahhh, Ori iyami komiyo mii ka grin
what kinda language is this? vietnamese? grin he said he is CEO and co-founder of loatsad media, what does that mean? in lay mans term? He could be a fraudster.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Where is the business and where is the achieve? I mean based on the topic. undecided

He seems like a fine young mannered man bt this write up seems like cheap publicity than anything else cos of the misleading topic.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
jaxxy:
Where is the business and where is the achieve? I mean based on the topic. undecided

He seems like a fine young mannered man bt this write up seems like cheap publicity than anything else cos of the misleading topic.
I wonder oo! undecided
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by OlawaleBammie: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
gypsey:
what kinda language is this? vietnamese? grin he said he is CEO and co-founder of loatsad media, what does that mean? in lay mans term? He could be a fraudster.

No, no b vietnamese, that is the mixture of greek and Cantonesegrin

its yoruba o.

and to dat man, we know their type, na for just atention.

The only ST i knew den was dat soap our mama dem dey use baf us
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by cuteboy2: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Vokians:
Good. He said something about good name and good background. That most have brought him this far.

Good name indeed, not bullion vans and inexhaustible wealth of Lagos State
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
chatinent:
Hope no bi Tinubu son?

Who is your own father? Teacher? Vendor? Banker? Tailor? Civil Servant or agbero? Swear that Ogun should kill you if your father has never stolen at his workshop or place of work.
Why hating for fun?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by nelsonthomson(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
Shout out to all entrepreneur in the house. May God bless and prosper our businesses. If you need granite supply within Niger Delta please call 08028080534, 08038763872.

Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

No, no b vietnamese, that is the mixture of greek and Cantonesegrin

its yoruba o.

and to dat man, we know their type, na for just atention.

The only ST i knew den was dat soap our mama dem dey use baf us
grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by LONGPREEK(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
the fact that nigerians cant carry out h=jungle justice on this polithiefcians baffles me
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by ZooOga: 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
MorataFC:
Half-baked journalism
How is the write up relate to the topic

My friend, op provided the link to the entire write up. Readers are leaders. wink

https://tushmagazine.com.ng/you-have-achieved-once-you-are-able-to-start-a-business-seyi-tinubu/
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by witworth(m): 8:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
mantosa:

Source: https://tushmagazine.com.ng/you-have-achieved-once-you-are-able-to-start-a-business-seyi-tinubu/
No
they can dash you money to start a business, it's just a grace.
One thing is to start, another thing is to keep.
Making it for a living is "you have achieved"
Re: Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' by Westernlove: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't always bother myself reading crap and nonsense from these thieves. People who had things on the platter of gold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GTBank Named ‘Best Bank In Nigeria’ By Euromoney Magazine / Adire Mall, Abeokuta, Ogun State Set For Commissioning (Photos) / Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.