Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement (48792 Views)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Perfecttouchade: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ok
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Sunnycliff(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hahahah, man proposes, God disposes
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
The blood of thousands of Nigerian Christians he foot soldiers slaughtered is now hunting him

1 Share

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Goodluck Jonathan wish you Goodbye.
Sai GEJ

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed blackking98

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by ddippset(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
NextD18:
He was obviously crying while saying all these.

Karma played fast! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tinubu is next! All GEJ's conspirators must suffer it!
Delusions of grandeur.

People tell themselves what they want to hear and they rejoice over it, it's a free world sha.

The world is so big, good and bad things happen to people everyday.

A lot of bad things have also happened to friends and officials who supported Jonathan.

So what would you call that?

Karma for supporting Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by DabuIIIT: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Shattap. We all know you said all those thrash just to save face after being sacked and given the boots as CBN Governor. grin

Imagine,he sacked and arrested the likes of Cecilia Ibru and liquidated the banks,their hard- brought up banks!
He worked against his s own principal and you think that's how life is,huh?!
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by zoedew: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
he is some misguided fellow
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Resurgent2016: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
NextD18:

GEJ was incompetent and corrupt, Sanusi spoke the truth. Deal with it!!!

If we never had GEJ, we will never have had a Buhari.

I respect a man that stands for the principles he believes in, many of these laughing at him are not half who he is even as an ex-emir.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by mozona(m): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
i only hope he did not die in exile......!

maybe he wishes could come to pass..

hmm
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
IDEALOADED THE HOME OF LATEST NEWS, GIST AND ENTERTAINMENT https://www.idealoaded.com.ng
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by ddippset(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
JakeSully:
The blood of thousands of Nigerian Christians he foot soldiers slaughtered is now hunting him
So you mean that their blood is haunting him by being deposed to Nasarawa where he would still be living like a king and enjoying his billions?

Oh please.

Leave out religion in all of this..

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Vyolet(f): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sai Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, one of the male Feminists I know in Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
Goodluck Jonathan wish you Goodbye.

I'm quite sure you know GEJ neither knows nor gives a sh*t about you...

In the event that you are ignorant of this, then it's my pleasure to educate you... You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by DabuIIIT: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
Funny thing is, coneheaded structures are all out for those they think are taunting the disgraced Emir. They don't have a word for nor do they give a damn about the bribe taking Ganduje!!!!!!!

Funny bunch of Ajokas
grin grin
Lzaa immhotep
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by LZAA: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
imhotep:

Sai GEJ

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed blackking98

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Omoboricash(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
NextD18:

Better move on. GEJ has moved on. Better don't die as a pained wailer.
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by anonimi: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
pocohantas:
Honestly, this should never have happened. I remember when he became Emir, I was like wtf is this? Why didn’t this my-man-crush just continue in the finance sector. But then, most Northerners are more pro-religion/culture than any other thing, no matter how educated they are.

He should have left politics for people who have time for such. You can’t be a politician and a technocrat at the same time in Nigeria. You have to be one (preferably the technocrat) and outsource the other (to a Jagaban). Failure to do so- ask Ambode. grin

Stockholm syndrome and Nigerians with our shithole mentality.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by thundafire: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
NextD18:

finally dis guy could close his mouth and eyes
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Wizikal(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
NextD18:

Sleep well bro
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by anonimi: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
ddippset:
So you mean that their blood is haunting him by being deposed to Nasarawa where he would still be living like a king and enjoying his billions?
Oh please.
Leave religion out of this..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by ramatintin(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=NextD18 post=87313200]He was obviously crying while saying all these.

Tinubu is next! All GEJ's conspirators must suffer it![/quote)keep on the masturbation with tinubu finally ur cap Nia go peel.
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by bluecircle470: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
NextD18:

You mean Tinubu the Slayer of the south easterners.
Easterners are still suffering mentally

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by fredoooooo: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pele.. next time don't play politics with kinship.. Ganduje na man you be ..
You pay the price of the mouth. Gone are the days of politics of mouth and no consequences..
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by realstars: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
This man never see something yet.
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Afromentalist: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
By telling your ennemy what is your goal, you have given him the tool to finish you.

When we tell them, keep kwayet, dem no gree
Conceal your intentions, dem no Wan hear

Use your mouth to manipulate not to expose yourself,
Anyone that ignores this rule, will live to regret it all his life.

The African Mentalist
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by GODZY007(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nothing last forever
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by adekolaelect(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:
What if he becomes Emir in Nassarawa?
Future impossible Tense.
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Chukwurah003: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
NextD18:

The same GEJ with his government full of criminals
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
U always forget Atiku

NextD18:

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by lade007(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
truthsayer009:

i liked him too, he had a body for suits, very fitted. Unlike the rest them who look like Union bank old staffs with winter coat on them.

He also is well spoken in English too, crisp and clear.

The fact that no real educated person has ruled us except from Jonathan is very shameful. I wish we could just split as a country and throw away some tribes (Yes, I'm being tribalistic right now).

I'm not even sure Ganduje can write a full sentence in English to be honest.

Ganduje has a doctorate degree from the University of Ibadan... He is not an illetrate, he is also well read

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
you still hate Sanusi because he exposed how a few persons were looting your own future.

Las las he was disgraced out of the throne for looting the emirate treasury.

Jonathan he was accusing is going from glory to glory while his accuser is banished from his papa's land you remember?

So who is a better looter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Rejects Result / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.