Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement (48795 Views)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by nzeobi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
jaxxy:

The looting in Gej’s government was record breaking. Even NOl complained that they were not saving for the rainy day. It was almost irresponsible. So Lamido raising the alarm even though self serving was also a national service to save the country.

We see Pdp raising all manners of alarms now bt confirmed and unconfirmed.
Does looting and not saving mean the same thing to you, a looter can save and a saver can loot
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
NextD18:
He was obviously crying while saying all these.

Karma played fast! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tinubu is next! All GEJ's conspirators must suffer it!

PwC's audit report supports many of Sanusi's allegations.

The auditors found that the total gross revenues generated from the federal government of Nigeria crude oil liftings was $69.34bn from January 2012 to July 2013.

The total cash remitted into the government's accounts in relation to crude oil lifting was $50.81bn, leaving $18.53bn unaccounted for.

The report raised serious questions about the level of transparency and corporate structure of the national oil company.

http://www.internationalaccountingbulletin.com/news/pwc-forensic-report-on-oil-revenues-unveils-nigerias-demons-4570423

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
nzeobi:

Does looting and not saving mean the same thing to you, a looter can save and a saver can loot

How can u not loot and not save And still have nothing to show for it?
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
nzeobi:

Who talked about campaigning for Jonathan, please can you tell me the can of worms and who told you that the cbn governor must know about the nnpc accounts

You lot are challenged mentally and I can't keep going back and forth with you. The sad thing is your people never benefited anything from Jonathan. Think about your future.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by nzeobi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
jaxxy:

How can u not loot and not save And still have nothing to show for it?
Answer the question I asked you first
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by AerialMapper: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
It isn’t your fault; you are only fulfilling a generational curse!

Your Grandfather was dethroned and you were dethroned and if your son or his son ever assumes the throne, they will be dethroned.

Just go to Nasarawa where you have been banished, buy yourself a throne and die on it!
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by nzeobi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

You lot are challenged mentally and I can't keep going back and forth with you. The sad thing is your people never benefited anything from Jonathan. Think about your future.
Simple question that you were asked you can't even respond properly only to start looking for who to insult
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by SECgraphix(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Everybody get time
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
nzeobi:

Answer the question I asked you first

On ur question

if Ure not looting and yet not saving then u are grossly irresponsible. There must be a leak or looter within.

Yes a smart looter can loot and yet save and even perform by Nigerian standards.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by madridsta007(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
NextD18:
He was obviously crying while saying all these.

Karma played fast! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tinubu is next! All GEJ's conspirators must suffer it!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Tinubu's own is a widely-known secret.
Unless we want to deceive ourselves, everyone can see it coming. Even Tinubu himself. But well-done to him.
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Kingrefreshed: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
you still hate Sanusi because he exposed how a few persons were looting your own future.

And what about people looting your future and destiny combined now? Tinubu, Jubril and the cabals
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by HRMK: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
ok,u wanted to die on the thrown?and u never had the thought anyone culd send u packing and u sort of disobeyed constituted authorities?i blv u pushed ur luck too far and got urself trapped by ganduje!what does it cost u to endure ur gov for 4yrs?TOO BAD!
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Molowononi6: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
you still hate Sanusi because he exposed how a few persons were looting your own future.
[/s]
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by johneddy: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hi everyone, my name is Abumere John Edoise from American Airsea Cargo.

I can handle your import and export needs from USA and UK.

Are you in need of air shipping, ocean shipping, procurement, group shipping, fill and ship, customs clearing and auto purchase & shipping?

Air shipping from 5 days to Nigeria and ocean shipping from 4 weeks. We can handle documentations, door to door delivery etc.

Contact me on +234 7039762691 or send an email to John.a@shoptomydoor.com to request for your logistics quote.
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Elsucre042: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
izzou:
grin

Personally, I see Sanusi as an intelligent man. A man that is enlightened..

The sad part of this is that the person that brought him down isn't even able to lace his shoes intellectually. A certified dollar thief. A man we wouldn't want our kids to be like.

But then, Sanusi brought this upon himself

Oga, Ganduje is a Doctorate degree holder, his wife is, some of his children are, the least qualified among his children are Master's Degree holder, dont come here and spill thrash... Ewu!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Solohmony: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=Witcher post=87313110]If there is one thing that every Muslim believes in, it is that power comes only from God and only Him knows why He chooses a particular individual and at a particular time and gives him power.

“Therefore, whenever one is chosen to this position, one is overcome by a sense of humility because you know that it is not that you are better than other princes; it is not because you are closer to God than others; it is not because you are clever or strategic, God decided to put you there and our responsibility now is to thank Him.
Now Come back to politics that's museum didn't suits you. But it's your dreams u have test it.. it's just a fancy prison.[/quote

Are you telling me that God remove him from that position willingly or God use it to test him. You better wake up from delusion. If you are not sure of what you want to say better keep quiet. God is not responsible for anybody's calamity.
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by jc4real(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
truthsayer009:

i liked him too, he had a body for suits, very fitted. Unlike the rest them who look like Union bank old staffs with winter coat on them.

He also is well spoken in English too, crisp and clear.

The fact that no real educated person has ruled us except from Jonathan is very shameful. I wish we could just split as a country and throw away some tribes (Yes, I'm being tribalistic right now).

I'm not even sure Ganduje can write a full sentence in English to be honest.

A Google search on Abdullahi Umar Ganduje will be quite helpful I believe.
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by TheMostComplex1: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

The same Wole Soyinka that the siting governor will use huge Rivers State tax payers money to fund his birthday. Bunch of hypocrites
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by armo: 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
People criticize SLS for becoming an emir, saying its a waste of his intellectual capacity. I strongly oppose this view. If you know the way the north is structured, you’d realize a lot of whats hindering their progress have deeply cultural and religious roots. This is where the role of an emir who is seen as both the soiritual and culture leader comes to play. If you have an enlightened mind in this position, he can gradually over time make huge impacts in the minds of his subject to reason towards progress, break old cultural and religious myths, encourage and champion education, gender equality and so on. The political class may never be able to solve the nirth’s problem, as the majority of them are anyway anti government and pro sheikhs/emirs.
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by armo: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=Solohmony post=87327482][/quote]

While you may see it as such, It is not necessarily a calamity, its just life events. Being Rich, in high positions can also be calamities but our small minds do not see it as such.. its just inside life events
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
nzeobi:
Simple question that you were asked you can't even respond properly only to start looking for who to insult

You, who didn't believe a former CBN governor on misappropriation would believe me? I just can't be wasting my time with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Solohmony: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
armo:

While you may see it as such, It is not necessarily a calamity, its just life events. Being Rich, in high positions can also be calamities but our small minds do not see it as such.. its just inside life events

His grandfather was also deposed by Sultan and now he has been dethroned by a sitting governor these are well calculated action not life event.

Do you believed in generation curses? and did ur religion support it?
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Gandollaar(f): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yet iammo says his new boss never really wanted the throne. Lol
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Change4dbeta: 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
"I want " That is a wish,we all make wishes
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Legendguru: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: I Want To Die On The Throne — Emir Sanusi Said In 2015 Before Dethronement by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 11, 2020
izzou:
grin

Personally, I see Sanusi as an intelligent man. A man that is enlightened..

The sad part of this is that the person that brought him down isn't even able to lace his shoes intellectually. A certified dollar thief. A man we wouldn't want our kids to be like.

But then, Sanusi brought this upon himself
Sanusi didn't steal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) / “We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.