Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,703 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:00 AM

Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 (60618 Views)

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by Issynoni: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2020
openmine:
What a miss by sterling shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
oga ayegbeni dey learn work
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by hermesprogidy(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Decimus:

Going by the odds from the bookmaker, Sevilla are actually the underdogs. But Man u are more fatigued and jaded than Sevilla.
How did you arrive at the conclusion that Manu is fatigued and jaded? Are you a spider that built web in Manu's dressing room? tongue
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by Teejay13(m): 6:53am On Aug 16, 2020
New changes in emerging in soccer of recent.

How market now Man city fans.

Just kidding o, but then football can be a game of luck at times and not by the club big name!

or what do you think guys?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by cobsol(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2020
Karleb:
If you are a City fan, don't be annoyed.

You just escaped a thrashing of a lifetime.

By the time Bayern gets this Lyon, they'll start beginning referee to stop the match.

Football is not what you think bro, we will see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by openmine(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
tesppidd:
Are you new to football?

Who doesn't miss?

Their misses are not your business. A team shouldn't lose it's right to win matches simply because it has missed 1 million chances.

That second goal should never have been allowed to stand. Except we've got blind people at the VAR room...

It is the most obvious foul i've seen in a very long time.

[/s]
Why am I not perturbed by these pity filled write-ups coming from wailing mancity fans....as usual,they are always the victims every season!

Oryah go and stop Lyon from going to the semis nah? grin

Perennial quarter finalists...una no dey shame!

I am sure that if mancity had played Norwich in a UCL quarterfinal game,they will still not win grin grin

Please accept your L in peace and stop this wailing as if you are from a less privileged league!

Even De bryne and Guardiola have accepted they just weren't good enough and have received their L in peace but their unfortunate and pathetic fans will always look for excuses just like they always do every season!

With all your star studded players,you could not even manage a single shot on goal for over 40 mins....Abeg them use quarterfinals swear for una?

No worry next season,na dggrcbhcxfghvx fc go beat una for quarterfinals grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by Decimus: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2020
hermesprogidy:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that Manu is fatigued and jaded? Are you a spider that built web in Manu's dressing room? tongue
Man u are tired from the hectic end to last season, even Mata said it after their last match.
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by tesppidd: 7:54am On Aug 16, 2020
openmine:

Why am I not perturbed by these pity filled write-ups coming from wailing mancity fans....as usual,they are always the victims!

Oryah go and stop Lyon from going to the semis nah? grin

Perennial quarter finalists...una no dey shame!

I am sure that if mancity had played Norwich in a UCL quarterfinal game,they will still not win grin grin

Please accept your L in peace and stop this wailing as if you are from a less privileged league!

Even De bryne and Guardiola have accepted they just weren't good enough and have received their L in peace but their unfortunate and pathetic fans will always look for excuses just like they always do every season!

With all your star studded players,you could not even manage a single shot on goal for over 40 mins....Abeg them use quarterfinals swear for una?

No worry next season,na dggrcbhcxfghvx fc go beat una for quarterfinals grin grin grin grin
I am not a Man City fan and I didn't watch the match with my brain tucked in between my thighs.

Unless yours was neatly tucked in between your thighs you ought to have noticed a clear trip on Laporte by the guy who eventually scored Dembele.

What De Bryyne and Guardiola think shouldn't determine how you connect your viewing eyes to your thinking brain when watching a football match.
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by openmine(m): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2020
These mancity fans are so funny....you could not even match the midfield of Lyon and you want to play Bayern.... We would have been treated to an exhibition or training game....at least 6-0 first half from Bayern would be such a bad scorelinegrin grin

Lewendoski for don use Garcia and larporte carry world best this season! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by Narcist(f): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2020
Emm22:

Drop
pls notice me as well sir
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by hermesprogidy(m): 8:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Decimus:
Man u are tired from the hectic end to last season, even Mata said it after their last match.
Mata said so is not proof they are jaded and fatigued. They are top athletes, and hence used to such rigors. The real problem is Solkjaer, he seems to offer nothing to those players.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by kgentle4love(m): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2020
Manchester City.. Pls try again grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by AreaFada2: 8:06am On Aug 16, 2020
Karleb:

By the time Bayern gets this Lyon, they'll start beginning referee to stop the match.

grin cheesy @ escaped trashing.

Lyon have nothing to lose playing Bayern. Same way nothing to lose playing Man City.

It's already a big achievement getting this far for Lyon. And that is probably what makes them just enjoy the game.

In a single game, anything can happen o. Nobody saw Lyon putting three past City.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by Narcist(f): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2020
uncastableodd:
Wow in DJ khaled voice it is another one ..

#367,000 in the bag ..

And funniest thing na my school fee a take play this game ..If you can't risk it in life ,you will never make it in life ..

I hope the idiots credit me very early on Monday morning
Gm sir... i’d Be glad if you can extend the kind gesture.
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by openmine(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
tesppidd:
I am not a Man City fan and I didn't watch the match with my brain tucked in between my thighs.

Unless yours was neatly tucked in between your thighs you ought to have noticed a clear trip on Laporte by the guy who eventually scored Dembele.

What De Bryyne and Guardiola think shouldn't determine how you connect your viewing eyes to your thinking brain when watching a football match.
[/s]
Yawn cheesy
Thats what the mancity fans always say....now they are hiding under another club to justify their argument!
If you are not a mancity fan which I highly and hilariously doubt,please refrain from wailing more than the bereaved!

Mancity has lost a quarterfinal game again against a supposed less fancied Lyon team!
They had glaring chances in the second half to bury Lyon after being level!
That was their opportunity!

But as usual,they fell like pack of cards when they were meant to rise to the occasion and prove they are a team to be reckoned with!

Even their number one fan here has accepted that mancity weren't good enough and deserved to be out and yet you are carrying their matter on top head like akara and agege bread?

Abeg go and transfer your angry rants else where or make good use of your energy in another thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by tesppidd: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2020
openmine:
[s][/s]
Yawn cheesy
[s]Thats what the mancity fans always say....now they are hiding under another club to justify their argument!
If you are not a mancity fan which I highly and hilariously doubt,please refrain from wailing more than the bereaved!

Mancity has lost a quarterfinal game again against a supposed less fancied Lyon team!
They had glaring chances in the second half to bury Lyon after being level!
That was their opportunity!

But as usual,they fell like pack of cards when they were meant to rise to the occasion and prove they are a team to be reckoned with!

Even their number one fan here has accepted that mancity weren't good enough and deserved to be out and yet you are carrying their matter on top head like akara and agege bread?

Abeg go and transfer your angry rants else where or make good use of your energy in another thread grin[/s]

Man City was robbed by allowing that second goal to stand.

My Lyon fan.

grin grin

Yoire probably an EPL fan boy from Chelsea or Man U praying for City to fail.

Saw dust filled..........
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by fergie001: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Bad belle, see as you dey happy cheesy

I know sey we no go see you during una match but just dey hope sey make your team no lose.

Cos ehnnnnnnn, you know loads of people are coming for you and awee just be here laughing grin grin
Please defend me when that time comes.....I trust you.

What are friends for?
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by Chinoval: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2020
Karleb:

Anything can happen bro.We all gave this game to city
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by openmine(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
tesppidd:
Man City was robbed by allowing that second goal to stand.

My Lyon fan.

grin grin

Yoire probably an EPL fan boy from Chelsea or Man U praying for City to fail.
[/s]
Your stale and empty ramblings are nothing more than the last kicks of a dying house.... tongue

But Come ohh did mancity pay you any money for this hilarious and dead beat damage control?

Okay nah....since you are feeling pained,goan protest at the Uefa office nah? grin

Lyon fan kor,Nylon blade nii

If you don't know who I support,then you are actually the newbie here! tongue

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by paulolee(m): 8:35am On Aug 16, 2020
VickyRotex:

Bad belle, see as you dey happy cheesy

I know sey we no go see you during una match but just dey hope sey make your team no lose.

Cos ehnnnnnnn, you know loads of people are coming for you and awee just be here laughing grin grin
it seems you know dt fergie guy too well, abeg help me beg am to stop mentioning me, i don beg am tire bt e no gree, its day2 already and barca players have already gone pass dt black nite...mk fergie free us and face city fans naa..
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by tesppidd: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2020
openmine:
[s][/s]
[s]Your stale and empty ramblings are not more than the last kicks of a dying house.... tongue

But Come ohh did mancity pay you any money for this hilarious and dead beat damage control?

Okay nah....since you are feeling pained,goan protest at the Uefa office nah? grin

Lyon fan kor,Nylon blade nii

If you don't know who I support,then you are actually the newbi[/s]e here! tongue
Don't body yasef.

You must be one of those numerous viewing centre fans who have flooded nairaland lately.

Imagine someone who watched the game last night still disputing that foul.

Surely someone was blocking your view at the viewing centre when that goal happened..
grin grin

Tufiakwa...
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by paulolee(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

You really don't want to let these Barca fans rest easy!!!... Why do you have to keep copying them??! Why so mean??! tongue
i don tire for the guy ooo....abeg wich club dt fergie dey fan?? na madrid or chelsea??
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by paulolee(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2020
fergie001:

Sadness no be here because City is their Team B grin grin

paulolee ghettokid1 Fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 GBEST90 vickyrotex Angelfrost emeijeh
guy abeg na ..e don do na .its day2 already and u still de call us out in all post abt football, take am easy with us na...abegg.....guy abeg na wich club u de support??
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by fergie001: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2020
paulolee:

guy abeg na ..e don do na .its day2 already and u still de call us out in all post abt football, take am easy with us na...abegg.....guy abeg na wich club u de support??
Bayern Munich grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by Kylekent59: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2020
Karleb:

Lyon beat juventus, Manchester city and you are here undermining them.

Any thing can happen. They might even beat bayern and Atlanta beat PSG.

I remember telling people that liverpool, and juventus would go, but they were all making laughter of me. They were even asking other people in my front and telling them what I had said, the other people would hiss and say I don't know football that how can a whole Ronaldo and Salah+ Mane wouldn't make it.

Hope they had seen the result and know who knows football better.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by openmine(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
tesppidd:
Don't body yasef.

You must be one of those numerous viewing centre fans who have flooded nairaland lately.

Imagine someone who watched the game last night still disputing that foul.

Surely someone was blocking your view at the viewing centre when that goal happened..
grin grin

Tufiakwa...
[/s]
Yawn....from shamelessly defending mancity to unnecessary balderdash!
Please if you don't have a PRO to offer mancity,just go and sleep!
Your stale rants are hilarious! grin

Please when you are ready to carry placard and protest let me know grin

Tufiakwa is currently a mancity fan name cheesy
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by pacificom: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Guardiola needs to take the blame to help calm Sterling. Let Sterling know there are more big games to redeem himself and image. Feel for the guy.
ManCity plays more in the offence and that makes them to be so vulnerable at the defence, and key reason why they are beatable by any average team that are good on the counter attack. Also that was not the first time Sterling will miss goal chance in a manner that shock fans. City really need to work on his precision.
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2020
Skepticus:

Bayern are the ultimate favourites. No doubt. Never underrate Lyon.

A man with nothing to lose is very dangerous. They have all to win.

It is better for Manchester City to ease out now. With their crappy defence, a little better than Barca's, they would likely have suffered Barca's fate too.
lol Bayern will make it clear from the start that there's no need to hope. City are overrated, I have been saying this for years

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by paulolee(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2020
fergie001:

Bayern Munich grin grin grin grin grin
no b lie...for u to de attack barca fans like dis, i kno say ur club go be man.u....no wori, d nite is here n sevilla no de dull..
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by tesppidd: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2020
openmine:
[s][/s]
Yawn....from shamelessly defending mancity to unnecessary balderdash!
Please if you don't have a PRO to offer mancity,just go and sleep!
Your stale rants are hilarious! grin

Please when you are ready to carry placard and protest let me know grin

Tufiakwa is currently a mancity fan name cheesy
Confucius says; When someone uses a lot of emojis they are empty upstairs. grin

Asswipe.

Just say it wasn't a foul by Marcelo on Laporte and drop winning all over the place like my ex side chic.
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2020
paulolee:

I don leave nairaland 4 him.....I'm patiently waiting 4 him by 8pm.
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by paulolee(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2020
ghettokid1:

I don leave nairaland 4 him.....I'm patiently waiting 4 him by 8pm.
owkay na man.u fan e be...wow cnt wait to mock him real bad bcoz seviilla go too beat man.u
Re: Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2020
paulolee:

owkay na man.u fan e be...wow cnt wait to mock him real bad bcoz seviilla go too beat man.u
This is how he will run out of nairaland after 1st half

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.