Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) (85597 Views)

Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by abdullkabar(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
sbaks:
That's what poverty has done to Nigeria
As in
Too bad
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Midas01: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't why y'all keep repeating this lie. That people detest homos doesn't mean they're closet gays.
Afromentalist:
I smell lies.

When you hate homos so much, you could actually be a closet homo trying to resist it. You think killing others will save you from your attraction to gays.

Fool.
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Afromentalist: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Midas01:
I don't why y'all keep repeating this lie. That people detest homos doesn't mean they're closet gays.
maybe you didn't read the words "could", "so much", and "to the point of killing". Or maybe you dont understand the meaning thereof. Just maybe.

The African Mentalist
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by noisy45(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
sevo:
Why will somebody leave the smooth soft lushness of a woman's "London" for a man's hard as.s?? Why? Why??

I wonder o. I would rather fvck a girl's yansh than a man's own.
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by phockallmods: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Longman180:
yes your right, mostly Igbo.i had an experience like dat too wit one unless man in Yola.he is business man,he give me a date in one hotel like,he promise to give enough cash,he even said he is going to arranged a girl dat we will furk her together. if not because of creator i would have set him, up but I told him if he ever tried dat type of issue wit again i am going to kill him.
I'm not impressed cos I'm not homophobic. Kill? You will rot in hell
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
I smell lies, if the killer is also a gay he won't think about killing the gay guy.
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
sevo:
Why will somebody leave the smooth soft lushness of a woman's "London" for a man's hard as.s?? Why? Why??

This is all you take away from this news report?
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Police should keep him in an isolated cell or else he will start rapping other inmates and killing them...Remember he is the "devil's can".
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
sbaks:
One gay spotted.
Omo takes one to know one oh
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by iammolise(m): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Fahrenheit10:
you can't phase sexual orientation from the world you fool

One of them on my case... Brov just go and burn yourself alive, u are an abomination, a mistake sperm, an error that should be addressed.

Tufiakwa!! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Sarang(f): 9:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
NextD18:
Gay fight!!!!

I'm out!
[img]https://media1./images/5a2524041fbb9f67c577ff4e1018745e/tenor.gif[/img]

Someone died. But no all you could see is gay fight.
Your type of homophobic ness is the type that eventually kills people..

Gay fight you are out like a dead body means nothing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Sarang(f): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
luluosas:
Good for him. So shall or sexual perverts die except they repent in Jesus name. Amen.
I am only pained that he lands in avoidable hell fire all because of his evil sexual desires. What a pity!

Good for who!

Shut the hack up!!
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Kelvin3476: 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
THSNK GOD THEY IDIOT GAY IS DEAD.
WISH THEY WILL BE DYING LIKE THIS .
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Legendguru: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ye
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Longman180(m): 12:07am On Mar 11, 2020
phockallmods:

I'm not impressed cos I'm not homophobic. Kill? You will rot in hell
okay?you are among them Abi,continue you are next to go

Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Longman180(m): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2020
PervertProphet:

I really don't support this tribal fights.

This cuts across all tribes and race.
The gay thing is a mental condition thing.

Most of these gays. 99% of them got introduced into the lifestyle when they were really young.

I once had a Yoruba brother who I was helping as things were hard for him. I am usually not at home and there was a particular day he asked for some huge sum and I got quite angry with him and spoke to him lovingly on the need for him to go get a job and be a man. You won't believe he sent me a text offering me homosexual sex to do anything to get the money that he really needed it. I was pissed off at first because he knew I was a straight man. Now, the usual way Nigerians handle this is to go on and expose them, even disgracing them which resorts to some of them taking the suicide route as they now feel their reputation is ruined.

What I did was continue to talk sense into his head about the sickness of the lifestyle he is involved in and his genuine need for trust in Christ to help him come out of this.

Now, while doing this. You have to be careful and security conscious so you don't get roped into this lifestyle but that you are used to help them understand what unnatural lifestyle that they are deep into.

Look, I am not even framing this up. Several studies done in the western world where this LGBT guys are more influential over there shows that there is increased risk of mental disorder symptoms, suicide, etc among lesbian, gay and bisexual adults compared to heterosexual adults.
you are right bro,may almighty god guide us and our children not to fall in dat category

1 Like

Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:55am On Mar 11, 2020
khiaa:

If he could get hard from looking at a man's ass and then penetrate him, he's gay. I don't care what the situation is, a man screwing another man is homosexuality.
If I give your boyfriend a billion naira to drill my ass,and he does it(almost all straight men will agree).Would that mean he's gay
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by scoundrel(f): 6:04am On Mar 11, 2020
One thing I don’t understand about bigots is luring a homosexual then killing the person. I don’t see the logic in throwing your life away because someone else’s way of life, which doesn’t physically affect you in the first place, is bothersome to you. To attract a gay person you have to act gay yourself. As usual, no sense in the act.

1 Like

Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:21am On Mar 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

If I give your boyfriend a billion naira to drill my ass,and he does it(almost all straight men will agree).Would that mean he's gay

He would be bisexual, straight men don't screw other men for money or for any reason. Just say you want your ass drilled and leave my man out of your fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by phockallmods: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Longman180:
okay?you are among them Abi,continue you are next to go
Deal with the ones in ur family first. They are hiding by marrying women to cover up, but Bleep boiz ass all about. Come back when you are done. Oponu
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Farki: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2020
Karleb:

You guys should stop this rubbish! angry

Hating a particular thing doesn't make you attracted to it. Was Adolf Hitler attracted to the Jew? Was Osama Bin Laden attracted to the Americans?

Hating something doesn't make you admire what you hate in anyway!

...and of course the murderer should rot in jail, murder is never justified. Gay or no gay.

To be fair Hitler did have a Jewish friend. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46192941
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2020
khiaa:
[s]

He would be bisexual, straight men don't screw other men for money or for any reason. Just say you want your ass drilled and leave my man out of your fantasy.[/s]
...and that is one big lie
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:54am On Mar 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

...and that is one big lie

It's not a lie, just because you can put a price on your ass doesn't mean most guys think like you, other than the gay ones of course.
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:59am On Mar 11, 2020
Karleb:

You guys should stop this rubbish! angry

Hating a particular thing doesn't make you attracted to it. Was Adolf Hitler attracted to the Jew? Was Osama Bin Laden attracted to the Americans?

Hating something doesn't make you admire what you hate in anyway!

...and of course the murderer should rot in jail, murder is never justified. Gay or no gay.

Well, like the poster said, Hitler did have a Jewish friend and guess what........Hitler was a Jew with African ancestry. He hated Jews and Africans because he hated himself.

Osama had a serious crush on American singer Whitney Houston and wished she could be his wife.
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Mryacks: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
espn:
So many devil in human skin roams this planet...

I tell you...that's why I don't look at anybody and envy them no matter what material thing they possess. Evil abounds
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Longman180(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
phockallmods:

Deal with the ones in ur family first. They are hiding by marrying women to cover up, but Bleep boiz ass all about. Come back when you are done. Oponu

Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by luluosas(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good for the dead gay man. In case you are a gay, repent now because death awaits you in hell fire
Sarang:

Good for who!

Shut the hack up!!
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Sarang(f): 5:40am On Mar 12, 2020
luluosas:
Good for the dead gay man. In case you are a gay, repent now because death awaits you in hell fire

You are an idiot
You’d probably go to hell first for hating your fellow man to death!
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by luluosas(m): 6:53am On Mar 12, 2020
Are you a gay? Please repent because all gay are hell fire bound. I repeat, all gay are hell fire bound without apology

Sarang:

You are an idiot
You’d probably go to hell first for hating your fellow man to death!
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Sarang(f): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
luluosas:
Are you a gay? Please repent because all gay are hell fire bound. I repeat, all gay are hell fire bound without apology

Get lost!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.