Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) (85587 Views)

Man Lures Friend To Pastor That Killed & Butchered Him For Ritual In Ogun (Pix) / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by luluosas(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
Only a sinner will be lost to hell fire, including gay/lesbians. Therefore, repent now and escape hell fire if you are one of them
Sarang:

Get lost!
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2020
20k.
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2020
sbaks:
That one is different! what of pastors who claim "flee from fornication, lies etc. and still engage in them? Homosexualism is even worse as I've come to realize that a lot of Nigerians are serious closeters I swear to God! What??!! And worse off, it is the people who condemn the act the most [God in heaven knows I speak the truth]. I don't have anything against gay people but why pretend as in bring up the topic sef to condemn when you are also guilty. I know what I'm saying.
See! Nigerians are the 'BIGGEST HYPOCRITES", The largest set of hypocrites I've seen all my life from the pastors to the congregants and even ustaz. Where will hypocrisy take us to? No wonder Nigeria is where it is today.
This is not about homosexuality alone but who we really are as Nigerians, HYPOCRITES, PRETENDERS. Abeg I tire
are you poundsboy? Be honest
Re: Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2020
sbaks:
That one is different! what of pastors who claim "flee from fornication, lies etc. and still engage in them? Homosexualism is even worse as I've come to realize that a lot of Nigerians are serious closeters I swear to God! What??!! And worse off, it is the people who condemn the act the most [God in heaven knows I speak the truth]. I don't have anything against gay people but why pretend as in bring up the topic sef to condemn when you are also guilty. I know what I'm saying.
See! Nigerians are the 'BIGGEST HYPOCRITES", The largest set of hypocrites I've seen all my life from the pastors to the congregants and even ustaz. Where will hypocrisy take us to? No wonder Nigeria is where it is today.
This is not about homosexuality alone but who we really are as Nigerians, HYPOCRITES, PRETENDERS. Abeg I tire
I dont think a lot of Nigerians are closeted. I believe homosexuals are minority and only few are sexual attracted to same sex. However many other would experiment with homosexuality without being homosexuals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram / Woman Removes Her Colleague's Wrapper During Public Fight In Their Compund. PICS / Angel Obrien, IMSU Student Shot And Killed By Cultists Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.