Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? (17221 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With Highest Active Internet Subscribers (Q3 2020) / Active Internet Subscribers Grew By 8.26% In Q4 2018 – Nbs / 10 Negative Effects Of Internet On Students (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Amoto05(m): 5:20am On Mar 11, 2020
Since 2010 I haven't stayed offline for more than 12hours.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by dangotesmummy: 5:22am On Mar 11, 2020
cRobo:

Spamming you said?

You have to look that up

smh
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 11, 2020
seunlayi:

Just how important are mobile data connectivity in today’s society, Internet connectivity has greatly improve the lives of many, here are plenty more importances of mobile data in today’s ever-connected world. Using up mobile data means browsing or surfing the web, reading and sending emails, checking social media, and downloading or uploading files and much more on your smartphone be it android, iPhone,.... etc.

The question is for how long can you go with these phones without having mobile data/WiFi active on your device?

For me is just a day (a day of planned rest)

If not for business matters, I can go for ever. Most of my online presence on social media is while I'm taking a break from work. I just keep multiple tabs open.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Sirmuel1(m): 6:42am On Mar 11, 2020
bogdaddy:
Shey Na your mama I ask ?? Busy body

Young Man, you're very stvpid and God will pun.ish you
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Isoduwa(m): 7:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Obinnau:
I have never been disconnected for more than 1 hour since 2018

Then obi is a Yahoo boy who live in a town called pressing
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by bogdaddy(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2020
Ode Na you find my trouble nah, God will punish both of us.
Sirmuel1:

Young Man, you're very stvpid and God will pun.ish you
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Obinnau(m): 9:40am On Mar 11, 2020
Isoduwa:

Then obi is a Yahoo boy who live in a town called pressing
I wonder why you guys believe that connected every time to the internet means being into fraud? I just don't understand
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by wman(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2020
I turn off my data for hours and stay offline to focus on work or to read books. I use my PC to check for important emails if necessary. Thank God for Mifi. No need of using your phone as a wireless hotspot and getting distracting notifications.

I use an ipad to read books, and I ensure that no social media app is on the ipad.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Isoduwa(m): 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Obinnau:
I wonder why you guys believe that connected every time to the internet means being into fraud? I just don't understand

Then enter house
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by johnshagb(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
5inchdick:

Please where can I download family guy from?
fztvseries. Mobi
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Sirmuel1(m): 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
bogdaddy:
Ode Na you find my trouble nah, God will punish both of us.

Mumu, you dey find who go kill you....na only you God go punish cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by bogdaddy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bros no vex I no sabi keep grudges
Sirmuel1:

Mumu, you dey find who go kill you....na only you God go punish cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by 5inchdick: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
johnshagb:
fztvseries. Mobi
Thank you.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Businext: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
Topmaike007:
God bless you
Amen
And you
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Businext: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Life evolves and the internet is in the forefront of the evolution..

Have you heard of the Internet OF Things?

5G is already upon us and the way we live and interact is only going to get more interconnected.

When you talk about the internet,don't just picture someone browsing the social media with his or her phone..

Think of all that has been made possible today because of advent of the internet..

From banking to online marketing to Telesurgery to multitudes of other spheres of life..

These have all been made possible by the Internet and the possibilities for the future are endless..

There are many BILLIONAIRES today and millions others making their living from the internet..

Data is life..

Dear Jeddi,
I never said Internet was not good, important or a good evolution abi addition to this generation I'm in.
Many of us were born without the present technology we have now and we survived.
Has life improved since the Internet? Sure
But does life depend on the Internet? Never, ever.

In fact as I said if our collective lives would one day depend on the Internet know that it is finished.
Why? The owners of the servers, access points, host and even our dearly beloved 9mobile, mtn, airtel and glo can one day crash or maliciously or mistakenly pull the plug.
Then we will be 3 hours without internet and there will panic, unto wetin na? Internet? No oh.

I can remember I stayed with a friend in 1004 and when there was no light for about 4 hours in the entire estate it was like a siege occurred.
We could not cook, not use elevator, not watch or charge anything, in fact, I said thank God for gas, kerosene, generator and staircase I have access to in my own abode.

So if internet twitches and we can't access ATM, medicAid, Nairaland, online banking, online stores, book bus or flight tickets or order food, we will go into extinction?

No sir, no darkJeddi and everyone saying data is life, I beg change your orientation.
Your life is life

#WeMissTheWorldWithoutTechnologySometimes
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by daHcKR: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Can do without it for a year...I actually did it on purpose
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by toygod2: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lol
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Sexyliciousbri: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
nobody can live without internet in these days...
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Mohbola(f): 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
A day max
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Xente: 11:35am On Mar 28, 2020
I am without hands and Internet and phone, now I have work connected with the Internet and I can not afford to get off the network even for an hour.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Folich: 10:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Many are addicted to the Internet and mostly spend their time on social networks. There is a program on the phone that shows how much time you spend on the phone, this allows you to slightly adjust your time spent.
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrsfavour:
No , i am faithful to God and my husband. Sugar mummy is a sin , thanks.

Was he seriously expecting you to say Yes I am a sugar mummy lol
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Ihediohadannych: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
5inchdick:

Please where can I download family guy from?
how exactly please
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by Ihediohadannych: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
johnshagb:
fztvseries. Mobi
Re: How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? by 5inchdick: 2:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ihediohadannych:
how exactly please
I don't get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? / GLO Increases Their Internet Data Bundle Allowance / Tecno Or Gionee: Which Will Thrive In Nigeria In 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.