Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano (55414 Views)

2023: Dethroned Emir Sanusi, Abba Kyari Campaign Materials Surfaces (Photos) / Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) / Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Kendumazy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
OK naww
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Cameleon72(f): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
I don't if he should be called a democratic... But I guess at certain point he is a VOICE to the Voiceless
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by IMO01: 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
A great man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by blinking001(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Politics is indeed a dirty game.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Coldie(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
If this guy said all these and he was dethroned.... LoL

Nigeria is gone.

Nigeria is borrowing 22billion dollars and 40percent of that money is going for consultancy pure foolishness
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by bizzibodi(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Openbusiness: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Rubbish quotes. When someone that is part of the problem is pretending to be the solution and giving ideas that will create more problems, while they continue to feed fat, marry more wives and flex on government purse. I have no pity for this man. Fulani dethrone Fulani, e no consign me grin
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Bundeswehr: 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
contumely2:
One of the most intelligent Nigerians.

He's an Islamic fundamentalist

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by bizzibodi(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
The most respected ,bravest & most intelligent traditional ruler in Nigeria.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by bankoleogundeji: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
The only man capable of ruling Nigeria as president is Sanusi
I felt bad when he was appointed as Emir, and felt so delighted now he not a king. Time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Ekakamba: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
KingAzari:
Okurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
What's the meaning of okurrr?
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Theautograph: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Book The Autograph for your wedding receptions, parties and special occasions at a rate way affordable. We offer class and perfection.

For Enquiries��

Call: 08032721362
Email: info@theautograph.com.ng
Visit: www.theautograph.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by L1lma(f): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oya make una start to dey leak una secret make we knw au to deal wit it
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Thegoodone13(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
He always say the true
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by NeutralNigerian: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by pointstores(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nawa
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Ihategirls(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
The North is preparing Sanusi for 2023 presidency

This is all politics and a ploy to garner pity votes for him.

Think about it

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Bundeswehr: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
KarlMarxG:
Enough of this emir rubbish news here

This rubbish emir matter don tire person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
AccessME:
I love people who are inteligent and truthful. Sanusi is a man of integrity and honour for not bowing and aslicking the evil APC govt and Gandoje corruptive trait. I know and I'm very sure posterity still has something good install waiting for him in the nearest future.

Thanks means you love a thief that is intelligent, truthful, full of integrity and honour. embarassed
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by DBossNG(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
dollarsplenty:
In Nigeria, during our own generation, Royalty has nothing to do with brilliance, intelligence, knowledge, patriotism, and intellectualism any longer.

ROYALTY is LOYALTY.

You remain a King or an Emir as long as you are loyal to the government of the day.

No wonder the Oluwo of Iwo called the Council of Traditional Rulers an Audio Council.

Very very odd and audio.

WORD!!!
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by kingthreat(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
He should have chosen governorship over the emirate.
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Good riddance to a bad rubbish
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Sweeetheart(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
he's lucky he's not killed. many of those expressing their minds direct from their conscience always pay the price with their dear life ref. to Dele Giwa, Ken Sarowiwa, even Yar'adua among others
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Islie:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/quotable-quotes-of-dethroned-emir-of-kano-muhammadu-sanusi-ii.html

Unfortunately, people of his ilk rarely get executive power, we prefer to be led by false men of God like T>B Joshua, Adeboye and Oyedepo or self serving dimwitted agbero politicians like Dino, Amosun, GEJ, Buhari and co.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by agbangam: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nwibii:
Am yet to see his quote on false accusations against GEJ on &20 billion missing.

Am waiting to see him quite in Hus dethronement.
Life na turn by turn, today na ur own tomorrow fit be my own.

Who would have believed that the real heir to the throne will be crown after 5 years?

Who needs SLS quotes when Dansuki, Oliseh Mettu, Fayose, FFK and even Patience have all pointed their finger at GEJ. Like nah plastic brain dey ur head cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by anonimi: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by anonimi: 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sweeetheart:
he's lucky he's not killed. many of those expressing their minds direct from their conscience always pay the price with their dear life ref. to Dele Giwa, Ken Sarowiwa, even Yar'adua among others

The same Yar'adua who protected Ibori and ran Ribadu out of town?
Are you a baby or you have selective amnesia?

ziddy:
Security Stops Ribadu Gani Condemns Action

SECURITY operatives yesterday dragged the former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mr. Nuhu Ribadu, from the graduation ceremonies at the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru.

Ribadu, who had successfully completed his course at the NIPSS, was at the Unity Hall of the institute where he and other colleagues were seated, waiting to be conferred with the Members of the National Institute (mni) when the operatives pounced on him.

He was dragged out of the hall and taken to an unknown destination within the premises of the institute.

The institute's authorities said he could not participate at the ceremony on health ground but Ribadu, who returned to Abuja yesterday, has debunked this claim.

The right link: [url]http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/article01//indexn2_html?pdate=231108&ptitle=Security%20Stops%20Ribadu[/url]

MaiSuya:
This quote by Gani fawenhinmi over the issue, taken from the Guardian beautifully summarizes my reaction to the whole issue:

''Meanwhile, Lagos lawyer and rights crusader, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, has described as "most disheartening, absolute bizarre and unprecedentedly barbaric" the prevention of Mallam Ribadu from graduating yesterday at NIPSS, Kuru.

He said Ribadu's travails through the Yar'Adua administration shows that government has the tendencies of fascism and its profession for the rule of law "is smokescreen and hypocrisy of the worst order."   (emphasis mine)

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by Exponental(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Man of Wisdom
Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by enemyofprogress: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2020
I am not in any way surprised. I am only surprised it took this long for him to be dethroned. SLS Sanusi is too reckless for any exalted position.

As d GMD of Firstbank, he would come late to meetings and start harassing married women, pressing their boobs openly.

As a Director, he was audited twice and was found wanting. When caught d 2nd time, d fool almost implicated my friend, Funso Tooki, saying that he's also culpable.

Sanusi will just call Funso and say "Funso, do you know that my tall girl friend wt big butt, Rukaya. Pls raise a memo and give her #200k. Oh, I forgot, pls give Bintu, my dark complexion girl friend in UBA #500k and #600k to Aisha my 3rd wife, etc.

Unknown to the idiot, Funso used to record all his phone calls and unwritten requests since he could not question hiss authority as Oga patapata. Of cos Funso too capitalised on some of d lapses, but SLS was just too reckless. You know u can't query your Oga nao, not an ED.

He was almost sacked twice but had to dobale. He did same thing as d CBN Gov. He, SLS would make his Corper girl friend who has no experience a Snr. Mgr. He slept with many married women. There was this celebrated case of one of his girl friends, a CBN staff, on d internet (pls Google it). You needed to see the exchange of banters bw d two love birds, how both were describing their male and female genitals and their dexterity at sexuality. The woman even mentioned that SLS likes going in from d back like our own (Bamofin)

It is only SLS that will dine with his boss, GEJ in d day and go to d public to accuse him of having stolen $20bn in d night. A case of a thief calling another a barawo.
Good radiance to bad nonsense. His first wife is a classmate of my wife. SLS started poking her when they were in form 2. The woman is tired of him. He receives calls off girl friends ok n her presence and will even out it on speaker. He will just say, "This girls won't kill me. I am that good at it". He is no respecter of women unlike (Tackler) who is very discrete. In 2013, he attended an IMF Award ceremony wt 3 wives and about 10 children wt CBN money, kilode.

He is just like Sowore, he does not do what he preaches. He would av been ousted long ago save for d intervention of Dangote and d VP, Oshinbajo. The govt if Kano should follow up by prosecuting him.

*From a former FBN staff in OGS '83 set*

Copied

1 Like

Re: Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano by morganalvarez34: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
Goshhvvv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / "If PMB Likes Let Him Impregnate My Wife, Call Ondo 'Edo', I Will Vote For Him" / OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.