Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari (47624 Views)

Declare Your Spouse, Children’s Assets, CSO Tells Tinubu, Others / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / SERAP Drags FG, Kano To UN Over ‘arbitrary Detention Of Sanusi’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by L1lma(f): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Pls tell dem
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Basher8583: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
oyinkel:
A lot has been said so far on this issue, but in my opinion, this is an open display of backwardness. Which one is "exile" again? If the government has anything substantial against Sanusi, let them take him to court already. He should be the one seeking asylum form political persecution instead......their problem!

My major concern is that another avenue for looting has been created, now that they have exiled him for live, and he is to be housed somewhere under government watch.....ehn! How much did Lai Mohammed say we are spending to feed El zakzaky every day again?

When you banish your so called OSU... Did you go to court before you took the action? Does you tribe king go to court to stop a traditional rite from happening?

When an OBA in Yoruba land is required to follow some traditional rites does he go to court to stop those rites from being done?
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Organs(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Dreal1247:
The Governor can never take any action of this magnitude without the approval from the President. My personal thought though.

Are we in a Military regime? I guess you don't know what "States autonomy" means. Also, that means you dont know Buhari, however, the vote who you like in Ogun and Imo and the Edo State faceoff between Obaseki and Oshioms should tell you Buhari cares less and has absolutely no hand in any of these things.
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by ochiosa(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbo amaka

If you read any comment written in poor English here, just know that it is from the Igbos!
Who good English epp?

They don't speak good English.

E.g theirself, he have, fresh water (instead of fetch) oyel (oil), fuel to mean petrol only and so on

The most beautiful of them all
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by slimfit1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
atobs4real:

Karma is a butch and genesis is a bastard. Atlast all prayers from various citizens who lost their jobs in various banks finally caught up with him.

How?
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbo amaka

If you read any comment written in poor English here, just know that it is from the Igbos!

E.g theirself, he have, fresh water (instead of fetch) oyel (oil), fuel to mean petrol only and so on

Do u still have other things to add? From ur punctuation skills, u left us all thinking u ain't done with glorifying ur ignorance of ur intellectual incapacitation.
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Euegene100001: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Unfortunately u can only but talk. criticism dey tear Buhari pant e too dey hot
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Molowononi6: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

But did Kwankwaso seek approval of GEJ before appointing Sanusi years ago?
[/s]
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Molowononi6: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

You ended up saying nothing
[/s]
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Suremikky(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
I think you are right

Do not think, he is 100% right..that gworo chewing and fura drinking cow is the brain behind all this
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Molowononi6: 4:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Life of habitual serial wailer.
When clueless Jona sacked SLS from the position of CBN GOV they all supported Jonathan.
Yesterday 9th of March, 2020 SLS has won back his old habitual pathetic serial friends.
[/s]
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Molowononi6: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Did Wike take order from PMB when he insulted over 50 gathering of Kings on live TV and threatened to depose the Kings in Rivers few weeks ago?
[/s]
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Molowononi6: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
lol Igbos, they rejoiced and celebrated when GEJ his boss illegally sacked the same Sanusi, now they are raging mad and angry because he was sacked by his Ganduje, his boss.

This ipob enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality is laughable, pathetic and very played out.

Your rage is nothing but the typical ipob crocodile tears because you care less about Sanusi.
[/s]
[s]
Afamed:

Don't be surprised if tomorrow, they begin to protest against the removal of Sanusi at upper Iweka
[/s]
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Molowononi6: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

We hardly throw banters with kids
[/s]
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Molowononi6: 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

And you still believe in your own lies?
[/s]
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
helinues:
CSO means Cheif Security Officer..

I was wondering which of the CSO not knowing na all this kangaroo groups
If only you could spell "chief" correctly, you would know CSO has other meanings and be free from dis embarrassment!!
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Bizibi(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afamed:

But did Kwankwaso seek approval of GEJ before appointing Sanusi years ago?
buhari defender
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by laiza(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
seunmsg:
Even if he’s going to be banished, it should not be beyond Kano emirate. He should also be allowed to move freely and stay anywhere in the country other than Kano emirate. The idea of forcing him to live forever in Nasarawa is illegal and will be fiercely resisted.
No one says he cannot move freely. He only has to stay away from Kano City. No town has two Emirs and he will forever be referred to as an Emir till he dies. If he wants to enjoy freedom of movement and expression then he has to relinquish that title.
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by ThatFairGuy: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
YOU DON'T ANSWER HIS QUESTION. STOP BEATING AROUND THE BUSH
DONSMITH123:

Power play all played out then to remove Goodluck or make him powerless with all the CBN 10BN missing allegation.

The question now is:

"Where is Kwankwaso, Saraki, Dino and the likes of others in APC then now?'
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Very soon ur President will soon come out and say he was not aware of the development.
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by NGpatriot: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afamed:

Don't be surprised if tomorrow, they begin to protest against the removal of Sanusi at upper Iweka

Like this....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Bimpe29: 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yeah, his dethronement and banishment had the buy in of Maj General Muhammadu Buhari (RTD)
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
seunmsg:
Even if he’s going to be banished, it should not be beyond Kano emirate. He should also be allowed to move freely and stay anywhere in the country other than Kano emirate. The idea of forcing him to live forever in Nasarawa is illegal and will be fiercely resisted.

Ludicrous they can banish him from Nigeria. Not possible as that would effectively render him stateless. Sanusi should move to Lagos abeg. He is refined and dapper and would fit right back in with the VI and Ikoyi lot he was always comfortable moving with.

With his persona these day, as an outspoken voice against the oppressive ways of Northern elites, he js better living down South anyway as his very easy dethronement has shown.
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
NGpatriot:
lol Igbos, they rejoiced and celebrated when GEJ his boss illegally sacked the same Sanusi, now they are raging mad and angry because he was sacked by his Ganduje, his boss.

This ipob enemy of my enemy is my friend mentality is laughable, pathetic and very played out.

Your rage is nothing but the typical ipob crocodile tears because you care less about Sanusi.

Lol. Enemy of my enemy indeed. Spot on. Zakzaky became their patron Saint because of his falling out with the Buhari FG. Fayose, the coward, they canonized as "bravest Yoruba to live" while the empty loudmouth enjoyed the immunity of office to insult PMB daily back then.

FFK is now an honorary Igbo man for hounding PMB and taking an Igbo baby mama.

Joke tinz to be honest and embarrassing. A people who hate blindly, follow blindly and judge unreservedly. No wonder they are where they are today.
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by NGpatriot: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oshigun:

Lol. Enemy of my enemy indeed. Spot on. Zakzaky became their patron Saint because of his falling out with the Buhari FG. Fayose, the coward, they canonized as "bravest Yoruba to live" while the empty loudmouth enjoyed the immunity of office to insult PMB daily back then.

FFK is now an honorary Igbo man for hounding PMB and taking an Igbo baby mama.

Joke tinz to be honest and embarrassing. A people who hate blindly, follow blindly and judge unreservedly. No wonder they are where they are today.

They will welcome and celebrate the devil, even carry the devil on their shoulder if the devil is Buhari/APC's enemy.

Igbos have zero moral code, zero sense of principle, they just gyrate all over the place based on their usual petty political, tribal, bigoted emotions and sentiments.
Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by SciLab: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Igbo amaka

Barely educated ewedu muslim from Ogbomosho pontificating on grammar?
The last time I was in Iya Aduni restaurant in Ibadan, two young I met there didn't understand a word in pidgin English.

Simple words like 'come', 'see', 'go' were so foreign them. I was shocked!
A city that hosts the premier University of the country still has stark unlettered illiterate yoruba citizens.

My yoruba friend was ashamed. Oma se o.

1 Like

Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by sonsomegrigbo: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
SciLab:

Barely educated ewedu muslim from Ogbomosho pontificating on grammar?
The last time I was in Iya Aduni restaurant in Ibadan, two young I met there didn't understand a word in pidgin English.

Simple words like 'come', 'see', 'go' were so foreign them. I was shocked!
A city that hosts the premier University of the country still has stark unlettered illiterate yoruba citizens.

My yoruba friend was ashamed. Oma se o.

Those girls are Igbos. You should have spoken igbo language to them

Re: Stop Abuse Of Sanusi’s Rights, CSO Tells Buhari by omoiyalayi(m): 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
I thought deji said he is tired of Nigeria problems and that he wants to face his business ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike / I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's Sleeping Photo That Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.