Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau (861 Views)

Breaking: Boko Haram leader, Shekau, killed by ISWAP fighters / Breaking: Bokoharam Leader Shekau Reveals That Buhari Is Dead / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by ty4real123: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau has reacted to the $7m reward the US Department of State recently announced for anyone with credible information that will lead to his arrest.

The Department of State made the announcement on March 4th.

Media personality @Bassim_AMG who covers reports on terrorism shared a video of Boko Haram leader reacting to the $7 million bounty placed on him.

According to the media personality, Shekau in a 26 minutes video, reiterated his views on ”US, Israel and Nigeria being infidel states with the US being the headquarters of corruption.”
The sect leader also reportedly said the US is fighting Islam in every possible way and questioned the US for putting up only N2.5bn or $7m as a reward for his arrest.

Shekau is also quoted as claiming that the US cannot find him.

He, however, stated that he is also not scared for them to find him as long as he is not an “infidel”. He celebrated the bounty by sporadically shooting a few rifles and a machine gun.

Re: I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Sylraph1: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
US and Israel are infidels because they stand and fight against ISLAMIC TERRORISTS but you and your likes are not because you are carrying out the instructions of Una ALLAH.

Till tomorrow and next,Us and Israel will continue fight and deciminating you guys until you and your likes go into abysmal oblivion with Una barbaric religion.

BLOODY TERRORIST.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by cRobo: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2020
shekau have all reason to be
don't dare Trump
Trump will kill him and use it to campaign for political purpose
well
I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by ty4real123: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Like for Trump and share for Hon.SHEKAU

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
This Kanuri terrorist should shut up, he should know that even Buhari can't save him

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Hotfella(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2020
One day you will be caught or killed. Smarter and better equipped terrorist have been brought down in the past, yours won't be different.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Earlystar698(m): 4:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Silent drone will humble him like that Iranian guy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by wolesmile(m): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
The Cat with a million lives!!!

God knows the number of times our JTF have killed this man. There must be a million clones of him.
Maybe Trump can help us finish all the remaining cloned Shekaus once and for all.
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by dangotesmummy: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Smh

Nobody is elusive.no matter how Powerful you are,one day your time will be up

Nobody pass God.if Osama bin Laden can be brought down and other dangerously autocratic leaders, your own will not be any different.

A little teenage boy killed Goliath, ordinary asewo killed abacha,it is what you least expect that will kill this one
Re: I Am Not Scared Of Trump - Boko Haram Leader, Shekau by Aladdin1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
OKAY NA!. CONTINUE!!.NA STRONG HEAD MAKE FLY DEY DROWN FOR INSIDE PALMWINE!!!.

(1) (Reply)

FOLLOWUP OF LADY THAT WAS STRIPPED FOR STEALING IN DELTA STATE / How To Retireve You Money After Been SCAMMED / Missing Multi-million Naira Artwork Found In Hosa Okunbo's Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.